Norwich (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Norwich have become another basket case club got premier disease lose three or four sack the manager Robins fancies that good luck to him.

Tommo1993

Don’t know what’s sicker. Someone on here saying we should have Dean Smith, or a Norwich fan suggesting Mick McCarthy for them.

• Haha
Reactions: vow

bawtryneal

MR can treble his salary and a 3 year contract
The other big factor is AV. What does he fancy ?? They are a pair now.

Flying Fokker

Who’s actually linked him?

take it you’ve blacked out your windows and preparing for mourning?
Who’s actually linked him?

take it you’ve blacked out your windows and preparing for mourning?
Robins played there. Plus we/Norwich have a history of exchanging personnel over the years. The fan base there is as partisan as us. no real competition around there anyway.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Robins played there. Plus we/Norwich have a history of exchanging personnel over the years. The fan base there is as partisan as us. no real competition around there anyway.
Robins played 68 games - roughly 2 seasons. Russell Martin played there 282 times, is probably more highly thought of by their fans. It’s not really an actual link though is it.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

MR can treble his salary and a 3 year contract
The other big factor is AV. What does he fancy ?? They are a pair now.

Will Norwich pay SISU the compensation for Mark Robins and will SISU keep the money?

stupot07

The pressure at Norwich will be ridiculous, here he is loved and has so much leeway.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Is
Just read a Norwich fan say he’s unconvinced by Robins, but would would take a punt on Bellamy…
to be fair Robins is pretty much like Nathan Jones. Both successful at 1 team, took a punt at a better level and failed.

the comments a few weeks ago suggested that people didn’t rate Nathan Jones - so apply that that logic to Norwich.

CDK

If offered,think he would consider it as off the field the backing seems to have stopped ,sorry come to a Holt.
Now forget king till it happens.
Norwich have money so a budget and upto the last 2managers give there managers time and backing,also he is reversed there.

Alkhen

If I was Delia I'd be on the blower to Robins, he is the standout manager in the champ.

They will go for Dyche, actually makes a lot of sense all round. Weirdly I reckon Norwich is probably about the best job he could get. Never understood why he is so unfashionable. Worked wonders at Burnley.

CCFC54321

Let’s have a reality check here regarding mark robins and Norwich city.

Norwich are club that requires a proven manager that has been in the premiership or has a reputation in getting clubs promoted.

With respect, Mark doesn’t have that on his CV and although an ex player doesn’t in my opinion fit the model that they would be looking for. Getting a club promoted from league 2 to 1 and the championship is a great achievement but not what ticks the boxes Norwich are looking for. They will want premiership experience. Mark robins management career hasn’t been a great read until he came to CCFC. He fits CCFC at this present time and has a ‘job for life’ as the expectations thanks to the awful ownership aren’t great.

Robins if he was approached would need to balance a job for 12 months at Norwich city or one at CCFC for the next 5 years.

As I say, I don’t think robins fits the Norwich job spec but who knows.

Super Graham Withey

Let’s have a reality check here regarding mark robins and Norwich city.

Norwich are club that requires a proven manager that has been in the premiership or has a reputation in getting clubs promoted.

With respect, Mark doesn’t have that on his CV and although an ex player doesn’t in my opinion fit the model that they would be looking for. Getting a club promoted from league 2 to 1 and the championship is a great achievement but not what ticks the boxes Norwich are looking for. They will want premiership experience. Mark robins management career hasn’t been a great read until he came to CCFC. He fits CCFC at this present time and has a ‘job for life’ as the expectations thanks to the awful ownership aren’t great.

Robins if he was approached would need to balance a job for 12 months at Norwich city or one at CCFC for the next 5 years.

As I say, I don’t think robins fits the Norwich job spec but who knows.
Have to say I think Robins would do a great job for Norwich, he would get them up next season if not this. I also think he deserves the chance to work with decent owners at a good club.

Users who are viewing this thread