Norwich (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Obviously hope it doesn't happen, but again I'm not sure why our fans think its not possible ..

Alkhen

Dyche is the safe bet, they would have to change their style of play but I'd back him to get them up and have the best chance to break their current cycle of yo-yoing between the leagues.

Parker for me would be a gamble. Bit of a 'name' appointment. Yes he took Fulham and Bournemouth up but frankly it would have been a disgrace if he hadn't. Didn't exactly rip up trees in their following season. Also it's hard to forgive him those stupid cardigans.

Robins seems to go under the radar. I don't understand why clubs haven't given him a chance, plays exciting football, can work within a budget and consistently gets the most out of players. Delighted he has stuck around. We are very lucky

Evo1883

Dyche is the safe bet, they would have to change their style of play but I'd back him to get them up and have the best chance to break their current cycle of yo-yoing between the leagues.

Parker for me would be a gamble. Bit of a 'name' appointment. Yes he took Fulham and Bournemouth up but frankly it would have been a disgrace if he hadn't. Didn't exactly rip up trees in their following season. Also it's hard to forgive him those stupid cardigans.

Robins seems to go under the radar. I don't understand why clubs haven't given him a chance, plays exciting football, can work within a budget and consistently gets the most out of players. Delighted he has stuck around. We are very lucky
I'm hopeful they will go with dyche

Sbarcher

If offered,think he would consider it as off the field the backing seems to have stopped ,sorry come to a Holt.
Now forget king till it happens.
Norwich have money so a budget and upto the last 2managers give there managers time and backing,also he is reversed there.
I see what you did there, bit of a Broad statement though.

WestEndAgro

Zero chance of this happening

Grendel

An exclusive on Medium. 🤣🤣

it won’t but I think robins resolve may be tested when he’s asked to grow a beard so it can be shaved of by the family that has shaved 17 billion lives and robins is our king of shaves

chiefdave

Article in the Telegraph says there's been no approach from Norwich

Coventry City have confirmed that they have not been approached by Norwich to ask for permission to speak to Mark Robins about the vacant managerial post at Carrow Road.

Users who are viewing this thread