Norwich (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Robins has built a club here takes time, slowly but surely getting a team together behind the scenes assistant, first team coach and others, he won’t get that time at Norwich. Get to the prem lose a number of games earlier on and he’ll be on his bike, but with a nice bulging bank account.

Perryccfc

Robins has built a club here takes time, slowly but surely getting a team together behind the scenes assistant, first team coach and others, he won’t get that time at Norwich. Get to the prem lose a number of games earlier on and he’ll be on his bike, but with a nice bulging bank account.

A couple of players sold and all his work is undone. He lives on a knife edge at this club, and he knows that. I think the challenge of Norwich would be a serious tempter IF they approached him.

Evo1883

Let’s have a reality check here regarding mark robins and Norwich city.

Norwich are club that requires a proven manager that has been in the premiership or has a reputation in getting clubs promoted.

With respect, Mark doesn’t have that on his CV and although an ex player doesn’t in my opinion fit the model that they would be looking for. Getting a club promoted from league 2 to 1 and the championship is a great achievement but not what ticks the boxes Norwich are looking for. They will want premiership experience. Mark robins management career hasn’t been a great read until he came to CCFC. He fits CCFC at this present time and has a ‘job for life’ as the expectations thanks to the awful ownership aren’t great.

Robins if he was approached would need to balance a job for 12 months at Norwich city or one at CCFC for the next 5 years.

As I say, I don’t think robins fits the Norwich job spec but who knows.
Besides the 2 promotions on his cv that is

The job he did at Rotherham was also very good

pusbccfc

People call us beige, is there a bigger more boring nothing club than Norwich? Potential here is massive, Norwich meh.

Very much define family club to me. Great numbers but a little boring.

Norwich is a nice city though. Very underrated.

CCFC54321

I did say that he has two promotions but Norwich will be after someone that has experience in promotions to the premier league or premier league past experience. Robins doesn’t have that on his CV.
Im not dissing the promotions at all I’m just saying in my opinion he doesn’t fit the Norwich model.

Evo1883

I did say that he has two promotions but Norwich will be after someone that has experience in promotions to the premier league or premier league past experience. Robins doesn’t have that on his CV.
Im not dissing the promotions at all I’m just saying in my opinion he doesn’t fit the Norwich model.
Not sure you or I know the Norwich model .

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

None from the championship which is what Norwich would want.

both Parker and Dyche have a better CV. Like I said earlier - people were saying Nathan Jones wasn’t that good, but his record is identical to Robins.

Robins has been great for us, but let’s not forget that there are better CVs out there than Robins.

CCFC54321

both Parker and Dyche have a better CV. Like I said earlier - people were saying Nathan Jones wasn’t that good, but his record is identical to Robins.

Robins has been great for us, but let’s not forget that there are better CVs out there than Robins.
Some sense spoken at last.

Evo1883

So why did they go for Daniel farke , who had done nowt in management really before they appointed him ?

German 3rd tier ? Doesn't fit with what you're saying

Hobo

Norwich will be looking for someone to get them promoted and be capable in the Premier League. Probably someone one who has already been a manager in the Premier League.

Not sure Robins fits their script?

CCFC54321

So why did they go for Daniel farke , who had done nowt in management really before they appointed him ?

They changed what they were after when they got rid of Farke. They wanted a proven manager that had experience of getting a club into the premier league and had experience of management in the premier league. Unless Norwich have changed there approach of which none of us know we have to presume they are still looking for the same profile? Unless they have a scatter gun approach to their hiring model?

Evo1883

They changed what they were after when they got rid of Farke. They wanted a proven manager that had experience of getting a club into the premier league and had experience of management in the premier league. Unless Norwich have changed there approach of which none of us know we have to presume they are still looking for the same profile? Unless they have a scatter gun approach to their hiring model?
Again I ask , how on earth do you know, Dean Smith was (available) as he was sacked after an abysmal spell at villa in the prem , he'd spent an absolute fortune at villa in the first place

CCFC54321

Norwich will be looking for someone to get them promoted and be capable in the Premier League. Probably someone one who has already been a manager in the Premier League.

Not sure Robins fits their script?
I’d imagine they will go all out for Dyche as he has a lot of experience and a man manager. Gets the best out of what he has available and the players listening to some recent podcasts love his management style.

Evo1883

Robins and viveash tick alot of boxes ..if Nathan Jones can get a gig at Southampton, then mark robins can definitely get one at Championship Norwich

You'd have to imagine he'd atleast be thought of .

Brighton Sky Blue

Everyone's missing the main attraction at Norwich. That paedo looking dude standing in the corner on a platform with his drum

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

That had something to to do with Stuart Webber - who’s currently under fire there. Once Farke was found out at premier level they reverted to tried and tested in the prem.

Like I said - we love Robins, but let’s not kid ourselves that he’s above Sean Dyche and Scott Parker - both who have got similar sides out of the league twice. Could even throw Slovisa jokanovic in there. He’s a good manager

I know we’re keen to link Robins - but nobody has said why he would be better than Parker or Dyche

Terry Gibson's perm

Just seen that Steve Bruce has been linked to Norwich must want the excitement of a championship relegation battle for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread