Oh Jeremy Corbyn (8 Viewers)

Grendel

I'm fairly sure you slated the unreliability of the polls in another post.

Confidence in leader polls are rated differently. It’s not suprising anyway. May had strengthened her hand in these times of perceived crises as she looks stronger. Corbyn dithers, blames both sides and looks utterly foolish. One of his minions was on Five Live this morning and is was car crash radio, he was blathering on about needing agreement from the security council and actually said that we should convince Russia of the merits of our argument. Even the clearly biased left wing political editor John Pinnaar was rendered speechless.

clint van damme

Confidence in leader polls are rated differently. It’s not suprising anyway. May had strengthened her hand in these times of perceived crises as she looks stronger. Corbyn dithers, blames both sides and looks utterly foolish. One of his minions was on Five Live this morning and is was car crash radio, he was blathering on about needing agreement from the security council and actually said that we should convince Russia of the merits of our argument. Even the clearly biased left wing political editor John Pinnaar was rendered speechless.

if you think the Windrush debacle has strengthened her hand then you and I have very different ideas about what a strong hand is.
David Lammy absolutely wiped the floor with Amber Rudd but make no mistake, the root of this debacle is mays tenure as Home Secretary.
Same as the hike in crime and many other things, she's hopeless, you might think she's a better option than Corbyn, fair enough, but I don't know how anyone can deny how appalling she is.

Grendel

if you think the Windrush debacle has strengthened her hand then you and I have very different ideas about what a strong hand is.
David Lammy absolutely wiped the floor with Amber Rudd but make no mistake, the root of this debacle is mays tenure as Home Secretary.
Same as the hike in crime and many other things, she's hopeless, you might think she's a better option than Corbyn, fair enough, but I don't know how anyone can deny how appalling she is.

David Lammy is a c**t

Ian1779

The fact you have said that worries me more than anything , you are happy for Chemical weapons to be used abroad and at home ? Are you happy with that ? You are definitely in the minority.

No one seemed to give a fuck when the Saudi's used them in Yemen. Where's your outrage of that? Or do you brush that one under the carpet because we like to sell them weapons?

Ian1779

Bollocks. She looks like Trump has his hand placed firmly up her arse. The fact that she will play puppet to the most mentally unstable world leader around does not make her strong at all.

You just like the whipping up of all the megalomaniacs that like to blow stuff up first, ask questions later.

wingy

Even Mad dog Mattis wasn't convinced last year when Trump alone set the Fireworks off.
It would be incredibly surreal If the Anglo French axis had played a blinder preventing Trump from withdrawing his "Advisors".

Last edited:

Astute

It seems the public are seeing through the inept Corbyn at last

Labour and Tories neck and neck as Corbyn's popularity wanes – poll
The public saw through Corbyn a long time ago. The problem is we have an inept May against an inept Corbyn. May who was a remainer is leading us out of the EU and Corbyn who wanted us out of the EU is against May who is doing so.

Politics are a shambles more than it normally is in the UK. And I don't understand how anybody can defend any of them.

BackRoomRummermill

Bollocks. She looks like Trump has his hand placed firmly up her arse. The fact that she will play puppet to the most mentally unstable world leader around does not make her strong at all.

You just like the whipping up of all the megalomaniacs that like to blow stuff up first, ask questions later.

As long as it’s not the Russians blowing us up , I could imagine if it was Jeremy would be dancing naked to ring a ring of roses , hand in hand with Diane Abbot , helping her count the times round .

Ian1779

As long as it’s not the Russians blowing us up , I could imagine if it was Jeremy would be dancing naked to ring a ring of roses , hand in hand with Diane Abbot , helping her count the times round .

Amazing - you've descended into an Express/Mail quoting buffoon, not even bright enough to write your own jokes. But it's OK because you get a special Murdoch/Dacre minion badge.

Grendel

Why has trump managed to get his hand up the oh so liberal Mr Macrons arse then?

BackRoomRummermill

Amazing - you've descended into an Express/Mail quoting buffoon, not even bright enough to write your own jokes. But it's OK because you get a special Murdoch/Dacre minion badge.

I did not even know they said that LOL , mind you a lunny left tree hunting taxpayer stealing scruffy twat , I can believe anything .

Hail the unwashed !

BackRoomRummermill

Here as we employ people to sell them. Would you rather germany, Italy, Netherlands, France and Spain sell them - as they do and they will?

We have long standing arrangement with the KSA forces , one which is built on respect of the Uk. They are protecting their borders from the Iranians , the same goes for Bahrain . These countries look to us before USA for leadership and integrity .

Grendel

Oh do we only accept 'news' now from credible sources, like the Daily Mail/Express/Sun/Times? What a time to be alive.

My quote regarding Corbyn losing ground to May was in the guardian but you dismissed it didn’t you?

Ian1779

We have long standing arrangement with the KSA forces , one which is built on respect of the Uk. They are protecting their borders from the Iranians , the same goes for Bahrain . These countries look to us before USA for leadership and integrity .

Well they are going to be very disappointed if they expect to see either of those qualities in the UK government.

Ian1779

My quote regarding Corbyn losing ground to May was in the guardian but you dismissed it didn’t you?

Not really - he will always be given a negative press in regards to this kind of situation. War and conflict sells papers, growing beetroot in an allotment won't.

Yet despite that May still can't take advantage. You Gov had Cons with a 3/4 pt lead 2 weeks ago which has evaporated. Survation had them neck and neck (previously Lab with a 7pt lead) and ComRes with a 1pt Lab lead with Cons ahead previously. You can ignore whichever you like to suit your argument.

I'm more interested to see what happens on My 3rd.

BackRoomRummermill

Do you read the Morning Star and believe Sky news then ? Have you ever been to the Middle East in a war zone ? Unfortunately I have and I have a totally different view , a real view. The world can never be fair it can never be Corbyn paradise , it’s reality , hopefully you will never be in danger of being gased, but one thing is for sure any hopes that Corbyn and indeed anyone else like Sturgeon have of creating Eutopia are far fetched as a minimum. The best we can hope for is strong leadership . Corbyn quick to critique when he is not even qualified and the worse thing he has not offered any alternatives , this is why he will never be PM . I love him as it keeps the torries in power and him away from my wages to fund the mass smoking and lottery scratch card
Mob .

clint van damme

Do you read the Morning Star and believe Sky news then ? Have you ever been to the Middle East in a war zone ? Unfortunately I have and I have a totally different view , a real view. The world can never be fair it can never be Corbyn paradise , it’s reality , hopefully you will never be in danger of being gased, but one thing is for sure any hopes that Corbyn and indeed anyone else like Sturgeon have of creating Eutopia are far fetched as a minimum. The best we can hope for is strong leadership . Corbyn quick to critique when he is not even qualified and the worse thing he has not offered any alternatives , this is why he will never be PM . I love him as it keeps the torries in power and him away from my wages to fund the mass smoking and lottery scratch card
Mob .

If it's strong leadership you want you won't get it from this current mob.

Ian1779

Mob .

According to your measure none of them are qualified. May is no more qualified than Corbyn. She just bows to the person pulling her strings. And yet you lap it up, believing that the Tories are protecting us from the benefit cheats and scroungers.

BackRoomRummermill

Well they are going to be very disappointed if they expect to see either of those qualities in the UK government.

Nothing realest nothing happens in the Middle East without UK approval , there is a hatred of USA by all the main states because of Israel . Iraq wars , only after UK involvement, attack on Syria we are the main players as Arabs respect UK view . You have the tail wagging the dog the wrong way around . All Arab leaders including Assad himself respect the United Kingdom of Great Britain’s opinion, wisedom , fairness and attitude.

BackRoomRummermill

According to your measure none of them are qualified. May is no more qualified than Corbyn. She just bows to the person pulling her strings. And yet you lap it up, believing that the Tories are protecting us from the benefit cheats and scroungers.

No not protecting us , hopefully getting them to get off their lazy arses put down the remote and earn a living .... is that so bad ?

Users who are viewing this thread