Ohare contract (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Given Allen made an express effort to run up to Wright, congratulate him on his goal, and give him a few words of encouragement it's possibly not even fair to suggest the 'old guard' are just being negative on the new, anyway!
Godden pushed both Simms and Wright towards the crowd when they scored. Maybe some people are making things up on here.

Happy_Martian

Right ! So it was intimated on another thread that Callum has passed his contract negotiations onto his agent and this inferred that he wasn't interested in staying, in a similar vein to Vik's departure.

On the game buildup programme on CWR tonight, an interview by Clive with Cal was played and he has said that he isn't interested in talking about his contract as his sole focus is on getting fit and back into the first team regularly. Then, and only then, will he look big picture (I'm paraphrasing of course). He has said the same to his agent, that he doesn't want to discuss anything until his fitness woes are behind him. Sounds like a perfectly sensible approach for the lad and certainly not warranting the negativity about our players and ending contracts.

covmutley

Agree. If he does stay, he will rightly trying g to get the best deal he can. I mean, do people honestly expect him to just be grateful and accept what he was on previously, or a bit more?

No, he will want more, and that will happen if he's playing, playing well and getting interest from others. Fans just panic or presume the worst because they are in the dark. Just got to see how it plays out unfortunately

Deity

Right ! So it was intimated on another thread that Callum has passed his contract negotiations onto his agent and this inferred that he wasn't interested in staying, in a similar vein to Vik's departure.

On the game buildup programme on CWR tonight, an interview by Clive with Cal was played and he has said that he isn't interested in talking about his contract as his sole focus is on getting fit and back into the first team regularly. Then, and only then, will he look big picture (I'm paraphrasing of course). He has said the same to his agent, that he doesn't want to discuss anything until his fitness woes are behind him. Sounds like a perfectly sensible approach for the lad and certainly not warranting the negativity about our players and ending contr

On the game buildup programme on CWR tonight, an interview by Clive with Cal was played and he has said that he isn't interested in talking about his contract as his sole focus is on getting fit and back into the first team regularly. Then, and only then, will he look big picture (I'm paraphrasing of course). He has said the same to his agent, that he doesn't want to discuss anything until his fitness woes are behind him. Sounds like a perfectly sensible approach for the lad and certainly not warranting the negativity about our players and ending contracts.
i have a pyramid I’d like to sell you … cash up front ok ?

Offhegoes

Doug King isn't stupid. He is also playing a waiting game. If O'Hare is back to his best by December / January, then I am sure an improved offer will be made to him. Why would you offer a bumper contract to a player who has just come back from an ACL. What if he breaks down again in a month (god forbid).

Users who are viewing this thread