Play-offs (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Slip and a foul. But would have looked two footed to ref as he slipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In real time it was 100% red. On the slow mo he looked unfortunate, not with the card, but his studs getting caught in the sock which dragged him feet first through the Brentford player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Frostie

He looked at the direction the player was running. Think he meant to catch him, but then his foot goat caught - definite red.

That's my thoughts. He means the initial step on the ankle (the glance at him first is quite telling) but then loses his own footing in doing so making it a hundred times worse.

mark82

Wish commentators would stop banging on about Swansea's budget. They have one player earning more than our whole first team.

Evo1883

Wish commentators would stop banging on about Swansea's budget. They have one player earning more than our whole first team.

Yea , to be fair though almost all the rest of them are on modest money for the division.

Once ayew goes they won't sign anybody else on that money

skyblue1991

Deserved it Brentford, best footballing team I saw against us this season

Swansea came out better in the second half but the sending off cost them

Think they will be around mid table next season. Ayew on £80k a week would have to go to balance the books, he's not going to get that at another Championship club

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Deserved it Brentford, best footballing team I saw against us this season

Swansea came out better in the second half but the sending off cost them

Think they will be around mid table next season. Ayew on £80k a week would have to go to balance the books, he's not going to get that at another Championship club

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Mid table ?

Big ask good luck to them .

Much like us I bet they'd be happy to stay up on goal difference

clint van damme

don't think I've ever heard a player mention a broken door on the changing room toilets in a post match interview before 😂

CDK

Congratulations Brentford. Swansea think next season they won't be as close again.

Users who are viewing this thread