Play-offs (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

I have watched Swansea twice recently and twice against us and if we go by the final league table and they are what has become a common phrase on here a “top end” championship club, fourth best in the division going by the league table I have every confidence if Mark Robins can get his recruitment right we can easily join them.

Last edited:

Bristol sky blue

Swansea summed up their season of shit housery by not even having the decency to stay out and applaud the Brentford players and their own fans.
Got exactly what they deserved this season. Well done Brentford
I went to Swansea Uni and so have got a soft spot for them (watched a few games at Vetch Field etc.)
However, you are completely right - they are a bunch of cheating c*nts and did not deserve promotion this year (along with Bournemouth). They have got decent players (especially their full backs) but they are obviously told to fall down at the slightest touch, hassle the ref, commit cynical fouls at every opportunity etc.
Well done Brentford, pleased for them.

robbiethemole

I went to Swansea Uni and so have got a soft spot for them (watched a few games at Vetch Field etc.)
However, you are completely right - they are a bunch of cheating c*nts and did not deserve promotion this year (along with Bournemouth). They have got decent players (especially their full backs) but they are obviously told to fall down at the slightest touch, hassle the ref, commit cynical fouls at every opportunity etc.
Well done Brentford, pleased for them.
How many of Swansea’s “stars” will leave in search of more money/ fame?

Brighton Sky Blue

How many of Swansea’s “stars” will leave in search of more money/ fame?

The manager for one
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2477

Not to bothered about who wins today as both teams are beatable next season but it would be nice to have a trip to Blackpool in the summer. Will probably get drawn away at Blackpool on a Tuesday night in February now

Evo1883

Noticed we'd started off as 5th favourites for relegation next season with skybet and after today will be 6th favourites.

no_loyalty

I can’t see Lincoln getting back into this, Blackpool are too strong.

Users who are viewing this thread