Play-offs (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Didn't think either side will be good enough to stay up in the Championship next season. Would've preferred Lincoln as someone different but don't think Blackpool will pull up any trees

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

rob9872

At least we might get our promotion party back and this time it will be to the Premiership 👍💙

slowpoke

Good; can’t beat a weekend in Blackpool with the many SBA who will be there. I hope it is late on March/April when hopefully there will be more away fans allowed in.

Grendel

Good; can’t beat a weekend in Blackpool with the many SBA who will be there. I hope it is late on March/April when hopefully there will be more away fans allowed in.

Cant beat it? It’s hell on earth - I think the most bizarre thing I’ve ever done was have to go in November for a works function and the entertainment was go karting in the hotel - god it was a depressing place

Sky Blue Harry H

Cant beat it? It’s hell on earth - I think the most bizarre thing I’ve ever done was have to go in November for a works function and the entertainment was go karting in the hotel - god it was a depressing place

I'm with you on this, G. I felt like a voyeur watching the pond-life of Britain when I was last there. Wouldn't go for a holiday there if you paid me.

slowpoke

I can assure you if we play Blackpool away in November I’ll be about 145 miles away from Blackpool,

D

Deleted member 2477

Can just see it now. Saturday first game of the season 25 deg hottest day, the sba out in force and Grendel walking along the sea front wearing a tea shirt with Max on it and a kiss me quick hat

DannyThomas_1981

Now if only those go karts had been taxis - you’d have absolutely loved the place and been in your element eh 😀

Grendel

Now if only those go karts had been taxis - you’d have absolutely loved the place and been in your element eh 😀

Were you the go doing the comparing for the quiz. Ted Bovis look alike by any chance?

Happy_Martian

If Morecambe win today, can't wait to see the Fleetwood/Morecambe games next season. Only shame was Blackpool went up. Otherwise, that would have been a tasty League 1 rivalry in the North West.

Mcbean

Warmed up a bit more now - Haynes put some good crossed in - makes me laugh every time I hear the the baddie as he is a dirty player - 42 year old Ellison on now

Evo1883

Belting game
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread