Qatar World Cup 2022 (3 Viewers)

oscillatewildly

Kylian, where's your smile? I need to see that smile! Where's that smile, Mbappe?
I came home to a fucking burst pipe after the game yesterday and I'm smiling like the Cheshirest of cats!

Liquid Gold

Was a great final.

Shame we didn't get past France as I feel we could have done this Argentina team.

Messi should just go out on a high now. Fuck going back to PSG.

clint van damme

Macron and Aguero on the pitch, all we need now is for John Terry to pop up in an Argentina kit to lift the trophy

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Otis

Nah we'll take the mainland too then claim this World Cup as ours.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
And then let Scotland beat us in a meaningless friendly, so they can then claim themselves as World Champions too?

CCFCSteve

Messi has given us so much excitement over the years, can’t think of a more fitting way for him to cement his legacy as Argentina’s third best player behind Batistuta.

Yeah, not an argie fan but wanted them to win for him really. Carried the weight of the country on his shoulders. He had a great tournament as well.

oscillatewildly

Ran the sweepstake at work (again, only for the 20th year running) and I can honestly say a smashing bloke, a genuinely lovely bloke, drew Argentina. Chuffed for him.
A miserable twat drew France! Absolutely delighted!
Mind you, some bloke drew Morocco and won 65 quid!

Mcbean

Infantino looks a right twat in those trainers - another big brown envelope
So glad Messi took that rag off - another brown envelope as every official pic will have it on

TomRad85

Because they’re not plastics standing there with pints of beer ready to throw in the air?
This. English pub supporters are the absolute worst. If I can't watch in the ground I am more than happy at home.

Tommo1993

This. English pub supporters are the absolute worst. If I can't watch in the ground I am more than happy at home.

Agree, I’m the same. What I meant though was in games of higher magnitude, the English (especially when bunched together) will go a bit wild. Even without the booze. See England v Germany last year. Just always seems flat in comparison.

TomRad85

Agree, I’m the same. What I meant though was in games of higher magnitude, the English (especially when bunched together) will go a bit wild. Even without the booze. See England v Germany last year. Just always seems flat in comparison.
If by English you mean City fans I agree, best in the land mate.

Users who are viewing this thread