Qatar World Cup 2022 (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Ramsey and Bale were (as most have said) were borderline anonymous. Felt sorry for Neco Williams who took a couple of nasty hits, but battled on manfully.
Irrespective of this game, i still think the refs are giving very little protection to players, and I think a few will be 'out' injured come the restart of the domestic leagues.

Tommo1993

I see USA parking the bus against us in a similar way to Cov parking the bus against Man City. They’ll find a way in.

TomRad85

It's not really changing anything though is it?

Just applying the rules properly.
Well it is kind of as they haven't applied them properly in the history of the game. It might just be applying the rules properly but if it continues going forward it'll definitely change the game.

I'm all for it btw, unlike VAR which I have to say is still absolute shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jordan210

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

chiefdave

Sky Sports trying to cover the World Cup with zero rights to anything is hilarious. Who do they think is watching when every game is on free to air

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching Qatar v Senegal. Not sure if it's an optical illusion, but are they empty white seats at the side in the middle, or lots of fans wearing 'Arab' dress - apologies if I've used the wrong term! Messing with my eyes!

Kieranp96

But it was a pen
How can VAR not look at that?
100% more of a pen than Ronaldo's
I don’t think it is didn’t in real time neither, I also don’t think the ronaldo one was a pen 😂, I think sometimes the games gone from playing to trying to act for an advantage.

Nick

Administrator
The Qatar defender pulled his foot out of the way of the shot after he fucked up as well.
He could have blocked it.

Users who are viewing this thread