Qatar World Cup 2022 (4 Viewers)

ProfessorbyGrace

This Wales team seems to have gone a little bit backwards under Robert Page , not as good as they were
I thought this at the Euros, mate. There’s nothing to them, no energy, no movement, no bodies getting forward.
Bale and Ramsay are anonymous, no creativity.
Tactically, they’re dire.

Neco Williams is running his arse into the ground, he’s the only one giving it everything so far. Maybe Wilson too, but he looks uninspired.

Reactions: AOM

TomRad85

Ryan Giggs had a 48% Win ratio

Robert Page a 34%
Tbf, they rely heavily on one superstar player who isn't even half the player he was, same applies to Ramsey who'd be their second most relied on player by a distance... can't really see who's coming through to replace these.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

AOM

Ramsey has had a shocker so far. Crazy how downhill his playing career has gone the last few years

ProfessorbyGrace

Iran hit the post twice in 10 seconds.

Wales do not deserve this so far.

ProfessorbyGrace

Useless delivery, what have they been working on in training? Smiling for the camera?

Evo1883

The gods are with Wales right now , Iran far superior ATM , page needs to try something else here

ProfessorbyGrace

Changes for Wales. James and Johnson on. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

On a side note I’m getting a bit triggered by all of the ridiculous play acting in this tournament.

AOM

Hoping that Joe Allen can come on and play a vital role for Wales to get something from this game
Seems to always be in the shadow of Bale - fair enough- and Ramsay -
Very underrated imo

They need Jamie Allen atm

TomRad85

Did the commentator just say 29 international caps, this is his 95th appearance glad we cleared that up then.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

Great save, but I’d be happier if they lose to Iran so it illustrates the problems with this current crop of Welsh players.
It’s either a quality issue, or a coaching issue. Or both.

Users who are viewing this thread