Robins agrees with me (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

......well, If Robins actually believes this, I fully expect to see City play in their hideous yellow citylink away kit in the next home game.....

....then we'll see if it helps, or maybe when baker hits one of "those" balls towards the box, he can also leave a card stating that he tried to deliver, but there was no-one available to receive it....:whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
looking when playing isnt the same as looking at a photo still.......... there is the pace & movement to consider......... hang on though perhaps you have a point :whistle:

Surely teams in green disappear into the grass .......... could be why we fail to mark them ?

Seriously, I can see your point to a degree but i think the biggest problems in this team would still be the same if you painted all the seats brown.

cyril

Yes probably right. Though it would help to explain the transformation of great on the training ground to dire at the ricoh

Otis

looking when playing isnt the same as looking at a photo still.......... there is the pace & movement to consider......... hang on though perhaps you have a point :whistle:

Surely teams in green disappear into the grass .......... could be why we fail to mark them ?

Seriously, I can see your point to a degree but i think the biggest problems in this team would still be the same if you painted all the seats brown.

Brown to signify just how shit we are?

Astute

We have already tried Brown. He isn't very good. Has he come back after his runny nose yet?

Covstu

carlisle-united-s-danny-livesey-scores-his-side-s-second-goal-against-coventry-city-95285774.jpg

Glance at the picture. Which team is clear to see?

is this a magic eye thingy??

Black6Osprey

carlisle-united-s-danny-livesey-scores-his-side-s-second-goal-against-coventry-city-95285774.jpg

Glance at the picture. Which team is clear to see?

The picture is taken 1 foot off the ground so unless we have a team of dwarves it's irrelevant. There is such a thing a perspective and most people are viewing stuff from at least 5 1/2 feet up so unless your playing all your football five feet from the edge of the pitch the background won't play much of a part. Go and stand in the middle of a football pitch and see what I mean.

cyril

Well I think we were referring to the amount of balls passed directly out of play. The photo is eye level in my opinion

Black6Osprey

Different sport. Incomparible

How can it be incomparable. Cricketer wearing white runs up against a backdrop of completely white. Can you see him or not? Answer yes you can quite easily unless your totally blind.

The Government should be taking note of this thread as we've quite clearly wasted a shed load of money on stealth technology when a City shirt would have done the job.

cyril

Good god. What backdrop of white? I think the screen Is for the sun. Also they are in the centre of the pitch

cyril

Not really. Eyes are dead centre of the pic. Otherwise we'd only see ankles. Cameras are clever things

Black6Osprey

Good god. What backdrop of white? I think the screen Is for the sun. Also they are in the centre of the pitch

Oh dear you are clearly a one sport (nearly) kind of guy. Side screens in cricket are white and are used so the bowler can see the ball when it is bowled ie red ball against white ground. When the bowler runs up he is also partially against the white background of the side screen. Its not difficult is it.

skybluelee

Oh dear you are clearly a one sport (nearly) kind of guy. Side screens in cricket are white and are used so the bowler can see the ball when it is bowled ie red ball against white ground. When the bowler runs up he is also partially against the white background of the side screen. Its not difficult is it.

SIGHT screen.

wingy

(I thought someone would leap on that a bit quicker but here goes)

Are you sure? A sight screen would indicate being able to see against the background which can't be the case as this sky blue seat thread clearly proves.
Surely thats to sight the ball as the bowler stands out from the outfield ,and batsmen loathe people in the crowd moving around near the Screen:confused:

Black6Osprey

Surely thats to sight the ball as the bowler stands out from the outfield ,and batsmen loathe people in the crowd moving around near the Screen:confused:

Yes I was just trying to argue the point that the bowler also runs in front of the white sight screen wearing white and following the blue seat logic should be invisible apart from his head and maybe an arm if he's got his sleeved rolled up. It would be like watching David McCallum in the invisible man when he had his rubber mask on. Am I showing my age here?

Users who are viewing this thread