Match Thread Rotherham (4 Viewers)

SkyBlueSid

The referee worries me tonight. It's that Jared Gillet, the Australian who has been awful when we've had him before. Could have done with a safe pair of hands tonight.

Brighton Sky Blue

Really thought Hamer would be back in after a little rest. He hasn't been anywhere near the form he was earlier in the season but is always likely to score from range. His energy would also be an advantage v a hopefully tiring team. Surprised like most to Wilson and Dacosta starting.

Yep agree

Liquid Gold

Suspect the issue with Hamer is his work rate
And he's gone missing in some of the rougher games
Expect to see him come on at some point
Bollocks. Hamer was a terrier earlier in the season getting stuck in everywhere and our fans were worried he'd be suspended all the time. It's MR 's job to get him motivated and fired up now.

We've just got Micky Adams picking his favourite players no matter if it works or not.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bollocks. Hamer was a terrier earlier in the season getting stuck in everywhere and our fans were worried he'd be suspended all the time. It's MR 's job to get him motivated and fired up now.

We've just got Micky Adams picking his favourite players no matter if it works or not.

I think Da Costa will be Paul Warne's favourite at full time

Barnsley

Amazing how many times lads out here say

'So who do you support?'

Me: Coventry City

*vague blank look* 'Right but which Premier League team do you support?'

Me:

giphy.gif

When people ask me I say I hate football it’s become a laughing stock, but I follow Barnsley home and away because I always have. Then they say “don’t you watch it on tv,” I say yeah but only championship as a scouting mission for when we play them, “you don’t watch premier league” “wow”. To which I reply, Liverpool are in the premier league pal, and that club and it’s fans are the scum of the earth, any league with them in isn’t worth watching, they’re despicable bästards supported by horrible cünts, pretty much like Man Utd, two sets of fans that hate each other, but I their more a like than any other clubs.
it pretty much kills the conversation dead, he’s basically just been called an horrible scummy cünt.

shmmeee

When people ask me I say I hate football it’s become a laughing stock, but I follow Barnsley home and away because I always have. Then they say “don’t you watch it on tv,” I say yeah but only championship as a scouting mission for when we play them, “you don’t watch premier league” “wow”. To which I reply, Liverpool are in the premier league pal, and that club and it’s fans are the scum of the earth, any league with them in isn’t worth watching, they’re despicable bästards supported by horrible cünts, pretty much like Man Utd, two sets of fans that hate each other, but I their more a like than any other clubs.
it pretty much kills the conversation dead, he’s basically just been called an horrible scummy cünt.

Get invited to a lot of parties do you?

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe you've had your own personal experiences with them but never met a Scouse I didn't like. Really good people in my book

D

Deleted member 11652

You can’t slag off Liverpool on here mate, there’s a few plastic scousers on here

Barnsley

Maybe you've had your own personal experiences with them but never met a Scouse I didn't like. Really good people in my book

Barnsley is absolutely wicked with TV Liverpool and Man Utd fans. is it’s just a swipe at them, because I’ll definitely be talking to one.

tigersb

If we win then we'll probably stay up,If we lose we still have a good chance of staying up
The most pressure is on Rotherham

Users who are viewing this thread