Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Bluegloucester

Wolves have sold 15k for next season, how many will we sell? Ricoh or elsewhere.

rob9872

Zero as I dont think we can fulfil our fixtures with no team or ground and to charge for that would be theft

rob9872

* although at times last season it felt like theft watching that shite at home!

Ashdown1

SISU at the Ricoh 6000 !, you have to be joking.................3000 tops { Even then you would have to be mental} and outside of Coventry, maybe 500?!

Skyblueloyal

If anybody buys a season ticket away from the Ricoh then there grade one muppets. Even at the Ricoh I would question why ? Do they not understand the damage Sisu have done to CCFC over the years. I urge people not to spend any money on season tickets, shirts or anything which will line the pockets of Sisu. The sooner there out the better for CCFC. Not a peeny more.

Mucca Mad Boys

There's only one way to find out how many people will buy ST in any given scenario, + how many will 'walk up'.

rupert_bear

Wolves have a bedrock of Premiership support we have ten years of being outside the top flight coupled with a slow lingering demise through the divisions, will take more than just a new owner with promises to increase support and why buy a season ticket when you can just turn up on the day and pay on the gate

Nonleagueherewecome

There's only one way to find out how many people will buy ST in any given scenario, + how many will 'walk up'.

What's that, then...actually be in a position to put them on sale? :whistle:

sky_blue_up_north

If SISU are still here I think it will the lowest uptake of Season Tickets in living memory. Even die hard fans have given up hope with these muppets in charge. As fan for over 50 years I won't giving then a single penny.

hutch1972

Wolves have sold 15k for next season, how many will we sell? Ricoh or elsewhere.

They have a price of £214 for over 17 and under 21, that age group must be kept sweet as they are the ones most likely to disappear during poor times.
I'm sure we charge full price in that age bracket. Personally i would have £150 max from 12-21, not that anyone is likely to buy as things stand.

Bluegloucester

They have a price of £214 for over 17 and under 21, that age group must be kept sweet as they are the ones most likely to disappear during poor times.
I'm sure we charge full price in that age bracket. Personally i would have £150 max from 12-21, not that anyone is likely to buy as things stand.

If a takeover goes through I hope ticket prices are looked at. 12-21's @£150 sounds good.

wingy

He's saying they may sugar coat it with a cost reduction ,reducing further the amount to spend on the ALL critical FFP ,which he's saying will be £2M. this season ,(I think that's more like 33% or less not 65%).Turnover would have been £6M. min with cup runs and Player trading IMO.

If attendances are say 33% of last years, player budget will be £0.7M

Otis

my Opinion Ricoh 2500. eleswhere 750

An awaful lot of people do not want to give SISU money, particularly upfront

Which is true, but surely the thing we want above all else at the moment is to continue to play at the Ricoh.

If there is to be only 2,500 at the Ricoh with Sisu at the helm then where is the incentive for them to stay and keeping playing at the Ricoh and not go elsewhere? If the figure is that low then they may well as go and play elsewhere as it would be a lot cheaper.

Even if it is Sisu still here we should surely be wanting as many Ricoh season ticket holders as possible.

Not buying one because Sisu are still in charge is surely cutting off our nose to spite our face?

edgy

Which is true, but surely the thing we want above all else at the moment is to continue to play at the Ricoh.

If there is to be only 2,500 at the Ricoh with Sisu at the helm then where is the incentive for them to stay and keeping playing at the Ricoh and not go elsewhere? If the figure is that low then they may well as go and play elsewhere as it would be a lot cheaper.

Even if it is Sisu still here we should surely be wanting as many Ricoh season ticket holders as possible.

Not buying one because Sisu are still in charge is surely cutting off our nose to spite our face?

Spot on Otis and this is why this "not one penny more" nonsense has to stop. If SISU remain in charge and a big chunk withhold their money, then it will almost certainly result in another relegation. We know that SISU are stubborn and are just as likely to liquidate than sell on.

If you withhold your money and SISU remain in charge, then you cannot utter one word of discontent, if/when the club disappears for good.

stupot07

Spot on Otis and this is why this "not one penny more" nonsense has to stop. If SISU remain in charge and a big chunk withhold their money, then it will almost certainly result in another relegation. We know that SISU are stubborn and are just as likely to liquidate than sell on.

If you withhold your money and SISU remain in charge, then you cannot utter one word of discontent, if/when the club disappears for good.

Great posts, completely agree.

#notonepennymoreunless.....

skybluesam66

no we also have a 17-21 year price - I think this is around 60% of full price

Bluegloucester

They won't liquidate, they will want some sort of a return.

edgy

Good question but I'd hazard a guess they'd raise more funds selling the little bits & pieces they do own rather trying to find someone to buy all their debt.

wingy

Good question but I'd hazard a guess they'd raise more funds selling the little bits & pieces they do own rather trying to find someone to buy all their debt.
Why do you think that .What has Holdings got that is worth anything at all ,Arvo hold the Charge .Rumour is Ryton has already been sold ,who and why?Funding going forward or someone recognised they need to max out? Apart from a few contracts and a bit of hardware =Peanuts ,the chance of making anything serious back is in their debt ,held by LTD.

edgy

Why do you think that .What has Holdings got that is worth anything at all ,Arvo hold the Charge .Rumour is Ryton has already been sold ,who and why?Funding going forward or someone recognised they need to max out? Apart from a few contracts and a bit of hardware =Peanuts ,the chance of making anything serious back is in their debt ,held by LTD.

But an arm of SISU can buy Ltd........ putting them back in control of the two companies.

edgy

Control. Freedom to choose whether they liquidate or sell on.

Threats have been made to liquidate. Re-iterations of "not for sale". I believe that if SISU remain in charge AND we, the fans, do not play our part in supporting the club financially they will liquidate us. Leaving us with nothing. Zero. "not one penny more"

theferret

Well, I'm getting a season ticket wherever we play. Bollocks to what this lot think, I'm not walking away from my football club.

Danceswithhorses

I believe that if SISU remain in charge AND we, the fans, do not play our part in supporting the club financially they will liquidate us.
Wow...feels like were being strong armed into handing over our money to SISU upon their threat of liquidating CCFC.
How about SISU being honest and open with fans and managing the club in a professional manner...then we might WANT to spend money, without the threats.

wingy

Control. Freedom to choose whether they liquidate or sell on.

Threats have been made to liquidate. Re-iterations of "not for sale". I believe that if SISU remain in charge AND we, the fans, do not play our part in supporting the club financially they will liquidate us. Leaving us with nothing. Zero. "not one penny more"

Liqudation will bring Zero return on the Debt unless there is some cunning accounting advantage to it . Makes them unfit!! To sell on you couldn't have a better scenario than now.

If we're all meant to go along because of some Big stick ,no wonder 75% said they wont follow them out of town ,and similarly if we're meant to go to the Ricoh because of some big stick its also unsurprising many say they won't go ,again Unfit.

Users who are viewing this thread