Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

Bluegloucester

Fair enough, I just wanted to point out the facts about our ticket prices as there was a lot of incorrect information about our ticket prices.

My comment was more aimed at hutch having a slight dig at our pricing structure without doing any research. You agreed and said 'you hope our prices are looked at', to me that implies you think our ticket prices are unreasonable. It is obvious you also didn't look at our ticket prices before either as any one with a balanced view would take one look and conclude they are more than fair.
Personally, I think I pay a fair price. Cheaper prices for under 21's may encourage local students. I have a balanced view, thank you.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fair enough, I just wanted to point out the facts about our ticket prices as there was a lot of incorrect information about our ticket prices.

My comment was more aimed at hutch having a slight dig at our pricing structure without doing any research. You agreed and said 'you hope our prices are looked at', to me that implies you think our ticket prices are unreasonable. It is obvious you also didn't look at our ticket prices before either as any one with a balanced view would take one look and conclude they are more than fair.

I agree, I pay concession prices, it worked out £8 p/g for me last season, and I got my ST the day before the Sheff U game (co-ordination on deadline of Early Bird meant we got to the shop when it closed, but one of my best mates sorted me out a discount (he's a gooner, he knows someone who works in the ticket office) so I got it for £195) and people like TrueSkyBlueLiam (sorry to name and shame) had a rant about ticket prices and ow it was a disgrace SISU could charge such rates, well, actually, we have one of the cheapest in L1 (all categories) and we'd be in the bottom half of L2 based on cheapest ST, and in the BSP there are a fair amount of teams with more expensive 'cheapest STs' - bearing this in mind, I have to say, we have embarrassing support.

I can't remember the exact position in each league, and I can't be bothered to dig it up again, but I do remember being shocked at my findings. I don't think we can complain about ticket price structure tbh.

Last edited:

sotv1987

Its a free country Ferret ,no stick from me and no judgement ,you are a fan of top order without doubt.

Correct wingy, it's a free county, I will not be buying a season ticket, after over 20 years of being one, that doesn't make me or any other long term season holder any less of a fan than feret, like its been said many times, people are completely sick of it all And fair play to feret, but also fair play to them who want to make a stand of not one penny more, please don't get me wrong, if breaks me heart not to go to home games away from the Ricoh, however I will go to all away games, people have the right to choose. Without feeling less of a supporter than those who choose to attend, only my opinion wingy. I respect all opinions!!

James Smith

Control. Freedom to choose whether they liquidate or sell on.

Threats have been made to liquidate. Re-iterations of "not for sale". I believe that if SISU remain in charge AND we, the fans, do not play our part in supporting the club financially they will liquidate us. Leaving us with nothing. Zero. "not one penny more"
Yup and we should take those statements about to liquidation in good faith given Tim has said

Tim Fisher said:
“People have to understand we do not posture, we do not threaten, because that is not how you do business, you only do business in good faith. Always''

ajsccfc

Correct wingy, it's a free county, I will not be buying a season ticket, after over 20 years of being one, that doesn't make me or any other long term season holder any less of a fan than feret, like its been said many times, people are completely sick of it all And fair play to feret, but also fair play to them who want to make a stand of not one penny more, please don't get me wrong, if breaks me heart not to go to home games away from the Ricoh, however I will go to all away games, people have the right to choose. Without feeling less of a supporter than those who choose to attend, only my opinion wingy. I respect all opinions!!

More of this kind of thing!

Grendel

Yup and we should take those statements about to liquidation in good faith given Tim has said

That's interesting so you believe all of fishers statements?

Brighton Sky Blue

Personally, I think I pay a fair price. Cheaper prices for under 21's may encourage local students. I have a balanced view, thank you.

Thing is I am 22 and (until this month) still a student. Best to just make it open to anyone with a valid student ID (not NUS as not all universities are members).

The issue of go/don't go seems to have polarised some. Honestly, both positions are justifiable and come either out of die hard loyalty or not wanting to see the club suffer. I've just signed up for another 4 years north of the border so some on here should be thankful that they at least have an opportunity to go.

Mr T - Sukka!

Season tickets? Well they are going to sell well arent they?

We are under transfer embargo.
We are in administration.
We have a squad that is not good enough to go up.
We wont be playing in Coventry.
We have inept owners.

We will have the lowest number of season ticket sales in the whole of leauge 1.

ajsccfc

I'd have to admire the sheer cheek of it if they eventually released them with an 'early bird' offer still in place. Buy just before the train to Walsall leaves for a discount!

Otis

I'd have to admire the sheer cheek of it if they eventually released them with an 'early bird' offer still in place. Buy just before the train to Walsall leaves for a discount!

Yep, with the early bird window open for just 30 mins.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

edgy

One day early bird deal!

First 60 mins = £150

Then go up by £25 every hour

They’d fly like hot cakes.

ajsccfc

They could name it after a bird of prey, swooping quick on the bargain worm. Get your season tickets LIKE AN EAGLE, it could say. I'm not sure I could resist, especially if they used a photo of an eagle.

James Smith

That's interesting so you believe all of fishers statements?
Oh yes even the contradictory ones, I lap them up like milk of the gods, or am I being sarcastic again*?

*sarcasm of course being the lowest form of wit.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Away games should be interesting next season then.....

...What with all these folks stating"not one penny more" & "they'll go to all the away games instead"....

I've been an "Away games only" supporter since 2006 (nothing to do with SISU...just hate the Ricoh)....so I look forward to the arguments & justifications of those who take the "not one penny more" stance....only to find they can't get any tickets for away games as they won't reach general sale...

....so will it be "not one penny more....other than club membership"....:whistle:

torchomatic

Actually trying to make your fellow fans guilty and calling into question their morals just for simply supporting their club is the height of twatishness. You excel in that.

Not everyone has the same opinions as you, I think you need to get over it.

Says the biggest fucking twat on here !

wingy

Away games should be interesting next season then.....

...What with all these folks stating"not one penny more" & "they'll go to all the away games instead"....

I've been an "Away games only" supporter since 2006 (nothing to do with SISU...just hate the Ricoh)....so I look forward to the arguments & justifications of those who take the "not one penny more" stance....only to find they can't get any tickets for away games as they won't reach general sale...

....so will it be "not one penny more....other than club membership"....:whistle:
Expect a strong black market for the likes of Young SBT to supplement his Studies,or a surcharge of somesort from the club

Users who are viewing this thread