Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

edgy

Wow...feels like were being strong armed into handing over our money to SISU upon their threat of liquidating CCFC.
How about SISU being honest and open with fans and managing the club in a professional manner...then we might WANT to spend money, without the threats.

I think Fisher's words from the CCLS meeting is going someway towards that. But of course, anything Fisher says is stonewall bullshit right? Maybe not. Hopefully now folk are beginning to see that ACL/CCC have played their part too.

And we all have to realise that football support is a two way street. More so now with FFP. The less we put in, the less we'll get out. And that goes with whoever the owner is, Haskell & Far East Consortium included.

wingy

I think Fisher's words from the CCLS meeting is going someway towards that. But of course, anything Fisher says is stonewall bullshit right? Maybe not. Hopefully now folk are beginning to see that ACL/CCC have played their part too.

And we all have to realise that football support is a two way street. More so now with FFP. The less we put in, the less we'll get out. And that goes with whoever the owner is, Haskell & Far East Consortium included.
then agreeing the deal offered provided the best outcome for the fans and FFP team affairs. But building a new ground and having a war with ACL and the fans Builds Value for S~ISU apparently.

theferret

you're football club has been hijacked ............taken hostage.

It is still my football club.

SISU will fund the losses - they simply will not back out now; no matter how many of us turn up they will commit for those 3 years, I am convinced of that.

You can sustain a football club on gates of 3000 in this league, other teams do it, and that's what SISU will do. Stay away and it will make not one jot of difference, but it will make any degree of success on the pitch nigh on impossible, so I don't see what staying away will achieve, other than make relegation more likely. It won't make SISU go that's for certain.

I understand those that will not travel for practical and logistical reasons, but the 'not a penny more' brigade are a little misguided if you ask me. I know I'll get a lot of stick, but I don't feel I should have to justify myself, and I won't judge those that don't go.

wingy

Its a free country Ferret ,no stick from me and no judgement ,you are a fan of top order without doubt.

The Reverend Skyblue

That's a proper fan, right there. :claping hands:

edgy, I am not, and so are'nt the four blokes I know go to games with there sons, bollocks to what the ones who are going to get one think. Starve the Feckers of the only thing they care about , money.I will not help SISU destroy my great club.They have humiliated us time and time again, told blatent lies to us time and time again, and just to complete the service they drag the proud name of Coventry City Footbal Club through the dirt time and time again, enough is enough.

There proper fans too, right there

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Which is true, but surely the thing we want above all else at the moment is to continue to play at the Ricoh.

If there is to be only 2,500 at the Ricoh with Sisu at the helm then where is the incentive for them to stay and keeping playing at the Ricoh and not go elsewhere? If the figure is that low then they may well as go and play elsewhere as it would be a lot cheaper.

Even if it is Sisu still here we should surely be wanting as many Ricoh season ticket holders as possib

Not buying one because Sisu are still in charge is surely cutting off our nose to spite our face?

Totally disagree !! Starve them or they will cling on !!

Ashdown1

SISU will fund the losses - they simply will not back out now; no matter how many of us turn up they will commit for those 3 years, I am convinced of that.

You can sustain a football club on gates of 3000 in this league, other teams do it, and that's what SISU will do. Stay away and it will make not one jot of difference, but it will make any degree of success on the pitch nigh on impossible, so I don't see what staying away will achieve, other than make relegation more likely. It won't make SISU go that's for certain.

I understand those that will not travel for practical and logistical reasons, but the 'not a penny more' brigade are a little misguided if you ask me. I know I'll get a lot of stick, but I don't feel I should have to justify myself, and I won't judge those that don't go.

Its your choice but lets not get too hard on the people with some moral fibre either, after all they've endured this rubbish for an 'unbroken' 7 years of SISU and beyond, week after week. Besides it will be awful watching our youth team get bullied every week.

theferret

Great!! I hope you come on here and report the game to all us masses who will not be there. :)

Move aside Linnel :D

I won't be alone though. I have spoken to 5 ST holders from last season. Two of those will get one, two will pick and choose and only one will not go under any circumstances. Not particularly scientific, but I reckon a few will go. I'm willing to bet we won't have the lowest average gate in the league put it that way.

Whether I stick it for 3 seasons I don't know. I need to see the new ground plans first, and would want to see a detailed planning application in sometime soon for me to commit properly.

I hope for a change of ownership as much as anyone, but if it doesn't happen I'll follow them wherever. I don't think that makes me a better fan btw, it is just a personal choice. Beats shopping on a Saturday afternoon put it that way.

torchomatic

Moral fibre? You twat.

Its your choice but lets not get too hard on the people with some moral fibre either, after all they've endured this rubbish for an 'unbroken' 7 years of SISU and beyond, week after week. Besides it will be awful watching our youth team get bullied every week.

Buster

I think the posts on this forum are past giving " stick". The penny has dropped, sisu are digging their heels in and are well versed with the legalities. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me personaly its not one penny more for anything outside the ricoh and even if they did a deal to play at the ricoh it would be dificult for me to be a part of joy and tims sky blue army .

torchomatic

Good for you, Ferret. It is a personal choice and no one - particularly those on here who you will never meet - should make you feel guilty about it.

I won't be alone though. I have spoken to 5 ST holders from last season. Two of those will get one, two will pick and choose and only one will not go under any circumstances. Not particularly scientific, but I reckon a few will go. I'm willing to bet we won't have the lowest average gate in the league put it that way.

Whether I stick it for 3 seasons I don't know. I need to see the new ground plans first, and would want to see a detailed planning application in sometime soon for me to commit properly.

I hope for a change of ownership as much as anyone, but if it doesn't happen I'll follow them wherever. I don't think that makes me a better fan btw, it is just a personal choice. Beats shopping on a Saturday afternoon put it that way.

ajsccfc

I do like how someone who constantly undermines and insults anyone not following their exact viewpoint can comment on morality. The sheer lack of self-awareness must be so liberating.

edgy

edgy, I am not, and so are'nt the four blokes I know go to games with there sons, bollocks to what the ones who are going to get one think. Starve the Feckers of the only thing they care about , money.I will not help SISU destroy my great club.They have humiliated us time and time again, told blatent lies to us time and time again, and just to complete the service they drag the proud name of Coventry City Footbal Club through the dirt time and time again, enough is enough.

There proper fans too, right there

Well done to them. Prehaps we can park at theirs while we go to the footy?

theferret

I think the posts on this forum are past giving " stick". The penny has dropped, sisu are digging their heels in and are well versed with the legalities. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me personaly its not one penny more for anything outside the ricoh and even if they did a deal to play at the ricoh it would be dificult for me to be a part of joy and tims sky blue army .

If you think the not one penny more thing you make their departure more likely, then I understand your position.

Personally, I do not think it will make one jot of difference. They have done the maths, they know roughly the sort of gates we will be getting, and they are sticking to their guns and I think they will follow through.

There are more effective ways of getting the message across than a boycott. The rest of the football world will not look at a boycott as some sort of heroic stance, they will just look at all the empty seats and see a set of supporters that have deserted their football club (not that that is correct, but that is how they will see it).

The football community is this country couldn't give a shit about us, and SISU will see out the exile just as they have promised.

The only real threat to them is that a breakaway club is formed. That could really throw a spanner in the works and I think this is a very real possibility.

brinner

ive decided no matter where we play next season i will not be giving sisu 1 penny more of my money.

so even if we do play at the ricoh next season im not getting a season ticket if they are still here, i will do what i did 2 seasons ago and use any spare tickets any of my mates may have, plus i will be entering competitions etc to win tickets to home games.

away games only from now on for me while the sisu parasites remain.

#NOTONEPENNYMORE!

Sky Blue Dal

Hey Ferret, if that's how you feel whom are we to stop you... I don't agree with what you doing but I have not paid a penny towards SISU for the last 18 months.

I not going to subsidise a failing SISU owned business which has shown it's customers no respect.

Hold on a minute I have heard someone say this before? Who is it? Who is it hmm!! Got it -

Its Timmay!!! QUOTE: "we're not here to subsidise a failing council-owned business"

SBS

I'm not knocking anyone for their 'not one more penny stance', but should we be playing at The Ricoh next season and doing well, it'd be interesting to see how many start to part with their coppers.

torchomatic

#notonepennymorebutificanblagmywayinfornothingthengreat

ive decided no matter where we play next season i will not be giving sisu 1 penny more of my money.

so even if we do play at the ricoh next season im not getting a season ticket if they are still here, i will do what i did 2 seasons ago and use any spare tickets any of my mates may have, plus i will be entering competitions etc to win tickets to home games.

#NOTONEPENNYMORE!

ccfctommy

#NOTONEPENNYMORE!

Is that away cup games as well?

simple_simon

We will have 5 fold more away fans than home fans, everyone will be laughing at us. Frustration will kick in and like last season fas will end up fighting each other.
I am starting to doubt the whole future of our once great club, regardless of who owns it, we might already be dead.
Never had a ST just go up when I can, but my view is that anyone who buys one s helping this scum and they must make sure they safeguard the money they pay out.

Outside The Ricoh, i's say 100, at The Ricoh i'd say 5,000. Many CCFC fans are staying away because of SISU, now including me, so next season this Ricoh will be a little but fuller

RoboCCFC90

It doesn't matter where we go I'll be there..

cashless

If anybody buys a season ticket away from the Ricoh then there grade one muppets. Even at the Ricoh I would question why ? Do they not understand the damage Sisu have done to CCFC over the years. I urge people not to spend any money on season tickets, shirts or anything which will line the pockets of Sisu. The sooner there out the better for CCFC. Not a peeny more.

Has it come to this? Who are you to call anyone a "grade one muppet" for supporting THEIR club you illiterate bellend.

bigfatronssba

Has it come to this? Who are you to call anyone a "grade one muppet" for supporting THEIR club you illiterate bellend.

Once it leaves Coventry it is no longer our club.

I don't understand how fans can betray the memory of their club by going and supporting the people that have taken their club away.

@richh87

#notonepennymore is the way to get rid of them.

This doesn't feel like my club; it's been taken hostage. We are desperate for new owners, and there's only one thing SISU understand - money.

covmark

Some of you knobends need to get a grip, if people want to support ccfc wherever it may be, let them. If you don't want to then fuck off

Otis

I can understand a 'not one penny more' campaign if we move away, but simply cannot comprehend a 'not one penny more' campaign if we stay at the Ricoh.

We stay here and I will renew my ST whoever is in charge.

Real shame if people don't feel the same way. :(

We stay and I'll keep going. We move and that's me done.
Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread