Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Otis

Funnily enough, for the first time this season the steward on the gate today saw me get my card out my wallet and immediately said 'Fine, it's a season ticket' without even looking at it.

Last edited:

Adge

Funnily enough, for the first time this season team steward on the gate today saw me whip my card out my wallet and immediately said 'Fine, it's a season ticket' without even looking at it.
You get a fine for owning a season ticket? Bit extreme, but might go to the budget I guess.

Irish Sky Blue

I wanted to complain yesterday as my son was searched and I was allowed straight through. Must be agest and a violation of my human rights surely?!

Otis

The option for paying in installments was supposed to be available this week, but I have been trying every day now since Monday and the option still isn't there.

Only allows me to pay the full amount by debit card.

:(

Liquid Gold

I've still not had anything from the club about updating mine to student ticket. If it takes much longer they're going to get a pissy email.

Alan_BE

Ticketmaster are useless with student season tickets - they told me I had to go to the Butts Park Arena in person which is a massive faff seeing as I don't live in Coventry.

I got mine by talking to a really helpful lady called Shelagh in the CCFC ticket office - she asked me to email her a copy of my NUS card and then took payment over the phone.

Her number is 02476 992335.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Funnily enough, for the first time this season the steward on the gate today saw me get my card out my wallet and immediately said 'Fine, it's a season ticket' without even looking at it.
There will be so few season ticket holders next season they'll be able to recognise everyone simply by sight. "You're alright mate, in you go." Automatic Face Recognition System. How high tech .

Liquid Gold

Been a week since they announced them now and there is still no instalment option and they haven't changed my status. Do they want our money? We're going to end up extending the early bird at this rate...

Otis

Been a week since they announced them now and there is still no instalment option and they haven't changed my status. Do they want our money? We're going to end up extending the early bird at this rate...
It is indeed almost as if they don't want our money.

I must have checked at least 20 times now over the past 4 days and gone through the process and every time I get to the payment stage there is no option for installments.

giphy.gif

Otis

I emailed the club and told them that I have tried everyday this week and there is still no 'pay by installment' option available, despite the website saying this will be available this week.

I got this as a reply.

'Sorry for the delay in the finance option. If you keep checking the website this will let everyone know when the option is available.'

Nice.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

I emailed the club and told them that I have tried everyday this week and there is still no 'pay by installment' option available, despite the website saying this will be available this week.

I got this as a reply.

'Sorry for the delay in the finance option. If you keep checking the website this will let everyone know when the option is available.'

Nice.

giphy.gif
Yep, got the same.

I see if you buy your ST before 25 March you get to sing in the FA Fan's choir at the FA Cup final. What a bonus...

Otis

First payment for next season's ST taken out of my bank account today.

So c'mon City, bag that promotion and make ita real bargain.

Adge

that's me signed up for another season of despair.
A few pence shy of £20 per game for two of us, that's decent in my book.
Yeah, not to bad that. Not sure I still want the Cockroaches to have my money though.

Users who are viewing this thread