Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That increase isnt too bad, that is the one that goes up to June isn't it?

Will get mine done before they go up but keep forgetting :(

Otis

The Forum or the season ticket?:emoji_thinking:
Forum.

Always get a season ticket on a student rate*, so never would avoid paying on the cheap.

*That's just between me and you, so keep it under your hat.

Nick

Administrator
Just done it.

giphy.gif

Adge

Forum.

Always get a season ticket on a student rate*, so never would avoid paying on the cheap.

*That's just between me and you, so keep it under your hat.
Nothing wrong with being a mature student squire.

Reppz

I know the price increase for the second early bird period is piss all in the grand scheme of things, but I still feel it's a bit shit they've done this the one season we actually have a sniff of going up

Grendel

It’s inevitable I will do it after deadline 1 as I just am always late

Grendel

I know the price increase for the second early bird period is piss all in the grand scheme of things, but I still feel it's a bit shit they've done this the one season we actually have a sniff of going up

It’s not an increase it’s a decrease from the actual price which is the full price after stage 2

Reppz

It’s not an increase it’s a decrease from the actual price which is the full price after stage 2
When was the last time we couldn't get the cheapest early bird price until after the final game? Last year the early bird expired end of May if I recall? They've done this because they know we're in with a chance of going up and want to take advantage of that fully. It's a bloody slap in the face that's what it is

Liquid Gold

When was the last time we couldn't get the cheapest early bird price until after the final game? Last year the early bird expired end of May if I recall? They've done this because they know we're in with a chance of going up and want to take advantage of that fully. It's a bloody slap in the face that's what it is
Are you going to buy one?

A: Yes = buy one now and it's cheaper
or
A: No = Doesn't concern you

slyblue57

Everyone has their own opinion but I ve renewed at a price I think is reasonable albeit i d have loved it being cheaper .

coop

As the increase is not much different I think alot of people will wait to see what league we are in before renewing.

ajsccfc

I'll do the match packag option again next season, which stays a princely £13 per match no matter when I get it by the looks of it.

ccfcricoh

Are you going to buy one?

A: Yes = buy one now and it's cheaper
or
A: No = Doesn't concern you

This.... although slightly unfair you've only given him an option A

Edit - or i've just misread that and you dont mean option A and B you mean answer - slaps self round face!

Grendel

What you are saying is that the demand price elasticity of promotion is £1 a game. Pretty silly when you rationalise it.

Users who are viewing this thread