Season Tickets (3 Viewers)

Adge

That’s shit. People complain when they can’t get away tickets for glamour games but if they can’t be bothered to put money into the club then they don’t deserve them.
Half of them 1500 probably won't go to away games anyway.

steve82

Just renewed mine and the lads, he’s 13 now so a price increase for me this year, and a still only £20 a game for us both in block 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Just renewed mine and the lads, he’s 13 now so a price increase for me this year, and a still only £20 a game for us both in block 21.

They looked at my application and saw that I had been going up to watch since the late 60's and wrote me a letter saying 'You've suffered enough, here's a £50 Amazon voucher and your FREE season ticket for next season. Follow your beloved Sky Blues the season after that too and it will be a free ticket and a £100 Amazon voucher.'

Skyblueweeman

That's really good...2.7k before the end of the season. I wonder what a promotion would add onto that?

Or even a spirited attempt via the play offs?

Just seems a 'slightly' more positive feeling about the club this season. Just shows what some 'top half of the table' dwelling can do for a club.

Esoterica

What was last years figure? Any idea 4500-5000?

On August 16th:

Coventry City have sold more season tickets than they had initially anticipated, despite relegation to the fourth tier and ongoing unrest among supporters towards the ownership.

The Sky Blues have sold just under 4,050 season tickets for the current League Two campaign, which is around 1,200 tickets less than were sold last season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Should break 3,000 by tonight which would be a decent amount. This doesn't include corporate season tickets etc, and dont know if last seasons quoted total does/does not include these. Either way, still pretty impressive.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I was just looking and saw the deadline was midnight... That caught me out!

Pretty interested, but would need to quit my own team and try to bully some of my mates to get one too. How much does it usually go up after early bird?

Esoterica

I was just looking and saw the deadline was midnight... That caught me out!

Pretty interested, but would need to quit my own team and try to bully some of my mates to get one too. How much does it usually go up after early bird?
Prices in stage 2 which applies til June 3rd:
price-grid---eb-part-2.jpg

SEASON TICKETS: Early Bird Part Two prices confirmed! - News - Coventry City

ccfc_ukr

I've just got mine after debating it since xmas half season tickets came out. I've taken the plunge after my year away only catching the odd game this season. Whatever league we end up in, I've missed the routine of pre match beers etc with the lads and my old man!

Fingers crossed for a successful end to the season! Buzzin for the game tomorrow, could be one of the most important of the season PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Told my lad he has his first season ticket and his most important question was what colour is the card does anybody know

Users who are viewing this thread