Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Gaz

That’s me and my 11 year old daughter signed up for another season :emoji_clap: PUSB

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Slightly odd question. With season ticket, do you have to use the card or can they print you individual tickets? The geek in me collects all ticket stubs of games I’ve been to & just wondered if it was possible to continue the tradition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Looks like we will easily surpass last seasons ticket holders by August judging by uptake of these during early bird deadline.

Will be even more difficult to get away tickets next season.

ccfcricoh

Would be nice if we have a win tonight that they extend the early bird by a week - might make a few more take the gamble
true and i like the idea - suppose we all know they won't do it - and there is still an early bird deal going on until June - prices have only gone up about £20 for an adult since yesterday which i can't imagine would turn many away!

Liquid Gold

Slightly odd question. With season ticket, do you have to use the card or can they print you individual tickets? The geek in me collects all ticket stubs of games I’ve been to & just wondered if it was possible to continue the tradition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can go to the ticket office and request a paper ticket but it’s a ball ache. I like having a Season ticket to show random fans.

torchomatic

Got ours on Friday. Just the two of us this year, my Dad has finally called it a day.

vow

What the hell is a 3310?
giphy.gif

vow

Got our 2 last week after missing out on Cheltenham tix, true story.

Grendel

Sick Boy

So season ticket prices are £14 a game for league 1 football until the end of the week.

Message from robins, Doyle and McNulty was clear. The club needs support to increase - if it does then the money will be there to invest in the team. Real opportunity to get a snowball effect and have another successful season.

I'd have a journey up from Brighton and the possibility of leaving the country at a months notice but genuinely tempted, if nothing else than to give something back to tell club. Notts C away and today have probably been the best football days of my life and being 33 that includes the PL years of the 90s.

So proud of the club at the moment.

SBAndy

Fuck it, I'm a ST holder already but cut them to half price and pack the place out this season.

Yes I know it won't happen for a multitude of reasons.

Ashdown

Can't do STs anywhere as I'm abroad a fair bit now. Will do both City and Cov Rugby matches as and when I can.

D

Deleted member 4439

Must also be mad x2.

We cashed out last season but ended up spending more by buying matchday tickets. That said, not sure I would have renewed still if we weren't back in L1. I know it's not the dizzying heights, but at least you can watch some football in L1,

Users who are viewing this thread