Match Thread Sheff Utd (H) 12/03/22 (1 Viewer)

Moff

Am I exaggerating when I say it could have been 8 or 9 ? We've a great chance midweek to close the gap before a daunting run In

Was just thinking the same, hit the post twice, two or three one in ones, save after save from their keeper. The attacking intent was incredible.

Also have to say JCS was an absolute beast today.

Offhegoes

Such a delight watching this team. Going 1-0 down against the form team in the division, and having lost our last 2….Win 4-1.

Finham

6 times we've come from behind to win this season, superb. Wasn't there a spell around Coleman era where we went a couple of years without doing that?

Also only lost once when we scored first!

Big Dennis has a great accent, I bet he bowl a mean bouncer. :)

Johnnythespider

Best game of the season for me today even surpassing the 4-1 over Fulham, at this point i would like to say my lad had a dream last night that we beat these 5-2 in the play off final with them having 2 sent off.

Danceswithhorses

How much did their squad cost?
I posted earlier that Sheff Utd have players like Sander Berg and Ollie McBurnie who cost £22m and £17.5m respectively...and they were just 2 off the top of my head.
That must mean their wage bill is also multiple times more than ours.
...and yet we stuffed them 4-1 (y)

steve cooper

Yep exactly. Struggle to see it, we can do it on the odd game but doing it consistently is different. Think we will fall short.
Look at the table tonight. look at the current form of some of the teams above us.
Blackburn looked nailed on for promotion around the turn of the year. took 4 points from the last 5 games
QPR also looked certain for playoffs and now also have 4 points from the last 5 games
Sheff U now have only won 2 of their last 5 games despite current opinion that they will get 2nd spot and auto promotion.
Middlesboro also stalled a bit after a really strong run of form.
Our current results are as good or better than those teams.

skyblu3sk

Also I'd say this has been coming for a while now. You don't play as well as we can and not stuff a team from time to time.

Blind-Faith

Best game of the season for me that was, tops Fulham for me. Probably the first time this season I’d been walking up and expecting us to get beat.

IMO I’m quite looking forward to the run in, we play better against teams who actually like to play football. Not the cloggers like Preston , Luton etc.

Have thought the same for most of the season although early on it was more of a dream / hope, think we will make the playoffs comfortably 👍

Sky Blue Harry H

'kin brilliant - how the volume of their fans changed. We looked like we'd all been on energy drinks. Their defenders couldn't handle our attacking play.

blunted

6 times we've come from behind to win this season, superb. Wasn't there a spell around Coleman era where we went a couple of years without doing that?

Also only lost once when we scored first!

Big Dennis has a great accent, I bet he bowl a mean bouncer. :)
Yes because Coleman defended when we were losing. When Wales were losing in an international as an expert on TV he said they should drop back more in the second half??? The other experts looked at him as if he was mad. Shit manager.

covcity4life

4-1 loss

Also why so much police? We expecting a ruck?
Obviously meant a loss for sheff utd

Covcity4life is always right!!!

What a fantastic afternoon that was. We could have scored 11 or 12! We miss too many chances and under or overhiy too many through balls but tonight's not night to get into that!

We are watching the best cov team in about twenty years. Hamer sensational and gyok. O hare so happy for him he deserved that brace

Centreback and keeper class and great to have dabo back

Great day! Everyone played so well. Still in with a shot if we can find consistency!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread