Shrewsbury Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Got him first goalscorer at 6-1...

I had 50p on that too.

So for good luck I am going to say he is absolute dog shit, he couldn't score in a brothel and Mowbray is crazy!

coop

Fortune is fucking shit ricketts should have been rested I'm not confident about a win I said months ago Fortune will be Moggas downfall.Please prove me wrong.

coop

So the time he was on the pitch Saturday he deserves a start what the fuck was Mowbray watching.

James Smith

Hoping for great things this evening and Fortune to prove everyone wrong. Only just left the pub and supposed to be at some friends for dinner in 40 mins, oops! Praying that's the only slip up of the night.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Done Cole first scorer 3-2 170/1 think will win so stuck 20 on @ 7/5 and 10 on ht/ft @ 13/5 PUSB !!!

torchomatic

Fortune starts. Surprised about that. Pleased Martin is back

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Can anyone please explain to me why we got Henderson and yet we've only played him for a couple of sub appearances ? Surely his experience at this level and goal getting would be far more beneficial than MAFs ?

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else listening on Radio? Was it me or did it go from a quiet Mowbray Interview to a very LOUD BBC Sport Relief ad? Shit myself then!

steve82

A extract of Sam Ricketts inspirational talk before they head down the tunnel
"

"
Well that's about the same as he does on the pitch as captain.
#leader!!!

Gaz71

That Shaun Whalley is a shit player for them so I've had bet on him first scorer, last bet I had on other team scoring was Leon Clarke against Bury!

Nick

Administrator
Fortune is definitely shit because he didn't score first. He just needs to get a hat trick now!

Come on then now lads, usually when we go up early we get a few!

Happy_Martian

Seems the lads do know where the oppositions net is :) And from another long range Fleck effort.

chiefdave

Aaron Martin doesn't mess around! Lets hope this is one of those games where we get a good start and go on to batter them.

Users who are viewing this thread