sisu are not good for our club - well someone's got to say it! (1 Viewer)

Buster

Most ,if not all owners see the benefit in improving the squad and so pleasing the fans who pay to keep the ball rolling as they say .This also has the chance with the support that success brings , of moving you up the leagues to create more revenue . Sisu's idea of ownership is something different which nobody yet has been able to fathom

Astute

Most ,if not all owners see the benefit in improving the squad and so pleasing the fans who pay to keep the ball rolling as they say .This also has the chance with the support that success brings , of moving you up the leagues to create more revenue . Sisu's idea of ownership is something different which nobody yet has been able to fathom

We all know what their plan has been. They don't give a toss about our club, us or anything else as long as they get the Ricoh very cheaply.

Buster

We all know what their plan has been. They don't give a toss about our club, us or anything else as long as they get the Ricoh very cheaply.

95% sure that is their intention now but dont you find it strange that they have never once tried to genuinely take the fans with them on the journey from day one

Astute

95% sure that is their intention now but dont you find it strange that they have never once tried to genuinely take the fans with them on the journey from day one

In principle they are right in what they want to do. But they go about everything the wrong way. And they know it. And if we knew what their plans were so would all sides that they are constantly attacking.

And who would believe what they say now?

AndreasB

Michael, I thought you had started to talk some sense - and then this ranty nonsense!.Who exactly is this aimed at and what is the desired result of the communication? it offers no solutions other than some vague talk of fan ownership and Sisu to piss off...there is no strategy or coherent protest here yet you appear to want to represent us. If you have nothing new to say , then say nothing. this is just embarassing and no better than the lame and shouty posts on here week in week out that achieve nothing.

bigfatronssba

Michael, I thought you had started to talk some sense - and then this ranty nonsense!.Who exactly is this aimed at and what is the desired result of the communication? it offers no solutions other than some vague talk of fan ownership and Sisu to piss off...there is no strategy or coherent protest here yet you appear to want to represent us. If you have nothing new to say , then say nothing. this is just embarassing and no better than the lame and shouty posts on here week in week out that achieve nothing.

Do you disagree that sisu are not good for our club?

Grendel

I'd get that stylus repaired if I were you. Nothing more annoying than when a record gets stuck repeating the same old lyrics again and again.

skybluetony176

I'd get that stylus repaired if I were you. Nothing more annoying than when a record gets stuck repeating the same old lyrics again and again.

I know what you mean. I have a constant dull ringing in my ears of "it's all the fault of Andy Thorn and Ann Lucas"

Can't think why?

AndreasB

Good 5 years ago when we were a mid table championship club with PL ambitions? Probably were then and I bet you thought so too
Good now in L1 with a broken relationship with the owners of the ground? - of course not but I thought they would be gone long ago - at the very least they are still funding the club as a going concern. Think with "normal" owners we may have gone to the wall by now.

wince

To be fair, the views of many posters on here (including me!) have been stated many times - the point I was interested on seeing responses to on here was 'suggestions for a better, realistic, feasible way of building a positive future that puts the team and fans first'. thx
THE FUTURE is without sisu, that is why nopm must stay .(no money ,no point them being here , and they have burned all there bridges and sunk the life boats) after that, the council have to put a value on the ricoh and sell it , its not the councils job to run football teams , they should be running services , its not up to sisu to give there value and negotiate like i say that boat has sailed, the only way forward is for the rioch to go on the open market , the council have to forget about using it as a cash cow and make there money up of bussiness rates, tax and services that a thriving arena should bring

stupot07

THE FUTURE is without sisu, that is why nopm must stay*** .(no money ,no point them being here , and they have burned all there bridges and sunk the life boats) after that, the council have to put a value on the ricoh and sell it , its not the councils job to run football teams , they should be running services , its not up to sisu to give there value and negotiate like i say that boat has sailed, the only way forward is for the rioch to go on the open market , the council have to forget about using it as a cash cow and make there money up of bussiness rates, tax and services that a thriving arena should bring

***except for away cup games in particular big ties away at too PL opposition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

FUCKING HELL....This is so boring....

Allow me to summarise this & every other pointless repetitive dull-fest of a thread about sisu.....

Sisu/Otium are grade A cunts.

ACL, the FL & CCC are also major twats...but not in the same league as Sisu/Otium

Glad the season is over.

I'm past caring about the JR....its been built up on here to be some sort of defining watershed moment......prepare to be massively disappointed with that folks....

Bring on the cricket & the world cup.

Happy Monday!:cool:

stupot07

Allow me to summarise this & every other pointless repetitive dull-fest of a thread about sisu.....

ACL, the FL & CCC are also major twats...but not in the same league as Sisu/Otium

Glad the season is over.

I'm past caring about the JR....its been built up on here to be some sort of defining watershed moment......prepare to be massively disappointed with that folks....

Twisting my melons man :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covmark

Glad the season is over.

Cricket sucks almost as much as brie.
I agree with all your other points :)

MichaelCCFC

This is proving really interesting.

Are any of the critics on here of the kcic mailout actually going to say 'sisu are good for us'? If not a single person is prepared to do so, does that mean there is 100% agreement that sisu are not good for ccfc?

The kcic view has been set out clearly. There have been the usual insults and going off on tangents on here, but I haven't seen anyone engage with the substance of the email. If you disagree with it, chucking insults/distractions isn't helpful but specific responses to the bullet points with which you disagree would be much appreciated.

Nick

Administrator
Michael, it isn't just about the title is it? Why do people keep saying that because you disagree with the content then you must think this...... People aren't disagreeing with the Title, they are disagreeing with the content. I could sit here and say "Today is Monday" on one line but then fill the post with loads of other stuff but then when somebody disagrees with the other bits keep saying "So are you saying today isn't Monday?"

I took the time to reply with some points, have you had chance to have a look at that or reply?

The view has been set out clearly for this week....

bigfatronssba

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over whenever anybody disagrees with anything said?

Namely because no one answers it.

Grendel

bigfatronssba

But surely we all agree that sisu are unfit owners and we would be better off without them?

Therefore surely Michael is right to be critical of sisu?

ajsccfc

You know the things with words that aren't the thread title? They're posts where people explain their disagreements.

To save you too much work, I'll exclusively reveal there aren't too many people saying that Sisu are actually fantastic. Amazing!

Grendel

This is proving really interesting.

Are any of the critics on here of the kcic mailout actually going to say 'sisu are good for us'? If not a single person is prepared to do so, does that mean there is 100% agreement that sisu are not good for ccfc?

The kcic view has been set out clearly. There have been the usual insults and going off on tangents on here, but I haven't seen anyone engage with the substance of the email. If you disagree with it, chucking insults/distractions isn't helpful but specific responses to the bullet points with which you disagree would be much appreciated.

Lots of things haven't been good for CCFC;

The Ricoh rent agreement
The sale of Highfield road
Freddie Eastwood
Andy thorn

So what? Why Michael we not discuss the subsequent content of the mailer and the purpose of it? What will it achieve?

You may not agree with RobS and his stance but the campaign has some strategic purpose. People can support the strategy or not. There is, though, undeniably a strategy. With you'd campaign where is the strategic actions behind it? All I see is a shouting ranting "sisu out" script which has no way of laying out a roadmap to achieve the stated end game.

Ian1779

Firstly - no one has said SISU have been good for us so far.

The kcic view has been set out clearly.

Really... because I am confused...

kcic is pro team and pro fan hence coming to our 4 key questions which are about how we get back to the ricoh asap not who is to blame and certainly not prioritising the interests of a hedge fund, charity or council.

Your comment from 1 week ago.

sisu Are Not Good For Our Club - well someone's got to say it!

• sisu’s priority is its own profits, not the team and fans
  • CCFC is a worthless asset, saddled with millions of pounds of debt owed to the sisu family of companies
  • No one has a right to a return on their investment - the value of investments can go down as well as up

Suck It Up Sisu. You made a bad investment, you have no right to a return on it – give us back our Club and move on!

Excerpts from your OP yesterday.

Now forgive me if I feel you are a little contradictory.

MichaelCCFC

Michael, it isn't just about the title is it? Why do people keep saying that because you disagree with the content then you must think this...... People aren't disagreeing with the Title, they are disagreeing with the content. I could sit here and say "Today is Monday" on one line but then fill the post with loads of other stuff but then when somebody disagrees with the other bits keep saying "So are you saying today isn't Monday?"

I took the time to reply with some points, have you had chance to have a look at that or reply?

The view has been set out clearly for this week....

Looking at this from a campaigning perspective a lot of it is about taking complex points and honing them down to what is in effect a slogan. Flying kites is a way of testing options.

If I'm understanding the critical posts on here correctly, no one is saying sisu are good for ccfc. So a slogan of 'sisu are not good for ccfc' should have 100% support. I've not seen any criticism of the 'success on the pitch, financial stability off it and the interests of the team and fans to come first' theme so that also seems to have pretty much 100% support. So that then begs the question of why a theme/slogan of 'it's time for sisu to move on' is not agreed with by some posters on here. That's the bit I don't understand and would welcome explanation/alternative options on ('let sisu have the ricoh' has previously been an explicit/implicit theme in different places but if sisu are not good for ccfc that approach contains a fundamental contradiction)

Users who are viewing this thread