SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

chiefdave

SISU Out out March on Saturday leaving Tesco at 14.20 going to Jimmy's Statue
If you mean the Arena Park Tesco it's not much of a march is it, about 800 yards.

How will you distinguish who is on the march from those just walking to the Ricoh?

Are there any speakers organised or a proposal on what SISU's exit strategy should be or what should happen if they walk away?

christonabike

Let's have the march from Jimmys statue as I'm a lazy c**t! Plus I don't have to walk with fat sweaty fookers who are covered it tats and have shaved heads.
Maybe a rally in the memorial park on a planned Saturday and then all make our way up to the Ricoh in a civilised manner in full voice ideally with a team who have been through a similar situation.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Let's have the march from Jimmys statue as I'm a lazy c**t! Plus I don't have to walk with fat sweaty fookers who are covered it tats and have shaved heads.
Maybe a rally in the memorial park on a planned Saturday and then all make our way up to the Ricoh in a civilised manner in full voice ideally with a team who have been through a similar situation.
I haven't got any tats

WestEndAgro

If there was a march comprising:

SISU out
Wasps Out
CCC out

Then in the words of Peter Jones: I'm in.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Some guy on Twitter is behind it, half-time protest planned as well, it is short notice but we are all up there anyway, so join in and protest, at least it shows we aren't giving up.

Nick

Administrator
Some guy on Twitter is behind it, half-time protest planned as well, it is short notice but we are all up there anyway, so join in and protest, at least it shows we aren't giving up.
Hopefully he keeps it away from the family zone this time, last time it was him and when the stewards were having a word there were grown men telling the woman steward "if you fucking take that flag".

Do it down by the scoreboard end :)

no_loyalty

Prefer a plane flying over the Ricoh with a Sisu out banner trailing behind it to be honest

skyblueelephant76

So SISU
At the risk of getting shot down in flames I would like to make the following comment

If you all want SISU OUT, who do you propose coming IN.

This is the problem, I keep seeing all these angry people wanting to protest but no-one has a plan if SISU did actually walk away. Who is going to come in and do any different?

no_loyalty

At the risk of getting shot down in flames I would like to make the following comment

If you all want SISU OUT, who do you propose coming IN.

I will get my mate Gaz Newbon to buy it

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Hopefully he keeps it away from the family zone this time, last time it was him and when the stewards were having a word there were grown men telling the woman steward "if you fucking take that flag".

Do it down by the scoreboard end :)
Oh great so I get the blame again!! Do it in front of the directors

Nick

Administrator
Oh great so I get the blame again!! Do it in front of the directors

No it wasn't you!

Was some other bloke, I'd like to think you wouldn't F and blind in the family zone at a woman :)

They weren't even taking his flag off him, but people were going ape shit. I can see why stewards get stuck in sometimes.

singers_pore

SISU couldn't care less about marches. If you want to do something productive you will need to do something that really annoys them (but still within the law). I can think of several examples if you want to PM me.

Nick

Administrator
SISU couldn't care less about marches. If you want to do something productive you will need to do something that really annoys them (but still within the law). I can think of several examples if you want to PM me.

I think it needs to hit them where it hurts.

Shouting outside a shopping centre does nothing, it needs to be aimed at their investors and their "customers".

We don't need to put CCFC customers off, if the aim is to hurt SISU it needs to be aimed at their customers. Investors, Financial Papers etc.

bawtryneal

Not buying a season ticket is the best way to hurt them, but then you hurt the team. My problem is supporting the team comes before hurting SISU.

Nick

Administrator
Not buying a season ticket is the best way to hurt them, but then you hurt the team. My problem is supporting the team comes before hurting SISU.
I don't think that's a problem.

I think more should see that hurting the club isn't actually hurting sisu.

Season tickets go right down.. What happens then? Players go to cover it..

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No it wasn't you!

Was some other bloke, I'd like to think you wouldn't F and blind in the family zone at a woman :)

They weren't even taking his flag off him, but people were going ape shit. I can see why stewards get stuck in sometimes.
Actually meant doing it at scoreboard end I'm in block 16 bound to get the blame

Users who are viewing this thread