SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Shock, telegraph all over it. Embarrassing really.

They will have kev monks in about the academy pitch next.
Why is it embarrassing?
Is it not local news?
The embarrassing thing is everyone on here moaning about differant parties but just sitting in their arses and doing fuck all.

Nick

Administrator
Why is it embarrassing?
Is it not local news?
The embarrassing thing is everyone on here moaning about differant parties but just sitting in their arses and doing fuck all.
Not really no, it will probably get the prime time over people from coventry bring terrorists or something.

People sang we want sisu out, does it need an article?

I've seen bigger crowds sing get your tits out to a pissed up fat bloke, not really holding the front page.

Grendel

Why is it embarrassing?
Is it not local news?

I hardly think walking somewhere you are going anyway and chanting sisu our can constitute doing anything either really can it,

If it goes on the media it does more harm than good as it looks ridiculous.

skybluebeduff

Another protest has been set up on facebook:

"A peaceful demonstration is being held by a group of like-minded fans who want to express their feelings towards our owners SISU.
This will be the first in a series of demonstrations over the coming months.
National media interest is needed to help us in our plight against the way our club has been ran for the past 9 years. Our demonstrations are aiming to highlight this to the media and football league.
We are a club with a great history and with a population of nearly 400,000. Our current average attendances is a paltry 3% of this. Appalling. Fans are staying away while our club slowly declines.
We want honesty from SISU, we want ambition from SISU, we want a vision from SISU.
Without these 3 we will have no club.
We want answers to the stadium and Higgs fiascos. We want to know where the money from player sales is going.
Too many questions and NO answers.
Please join us at 12.00 noon at Jimmy Hill statue on August 27th prior to the Northampton match. Banners, flags, posters encouraged.
Do not be late as there are plans to move to different parts of the outside of stadium at set times before kick off.
Play Up Sky Blues"

SkyblueBazza

Thing is - anyone that cares is already well aware of our circumstances. A march of ANY proportions cannot increase much more attention. And it certainly won't have any impact on SISU or how they run the football club

...onwards & upwards PUSB

chiefdave

A peaceful demonstration is being held by a group of like-minded fans who want to express their feelings towards our owners SISU.
Does anyone from SISU even go to our games?
This will be the first in a series of demonstrations over the coming months.
That's not a great idea, too easy for people to just leave it and say they'll go to the next one.
National media interest is needed to help us in our plight against the way our club has been ran for the past 9 years. Our demonstrations are aiming to highlight this to the media and football league.
Fair play to them if they can get national media coverage.
We want to know where the money from player sales is going.
Should probably have a look in the accounts then.
Do not be late as there are plans to move to different parts of the outside of stadium at set times before kick off.
:D:D:D

Captain Dart

NorthernWisdom

Thing is - anyone that cares is already well aware of our circumstances. A march of ANY proportions cannot increase much more attention. And it certainly won't have any impact on SISU or how they run the football club

...onwards & upwards PUSB

I'd be quite happy with such a thing, if I was confident it'd get a half-decent attendance. Without it... it just does more harm than good.

Let's face it (and I include myself in that) attendance figures for most protests actually end up showing we're happy with Wasps rocking up, we're happy with SISU in charge, and we're happy with moving to Northampton.

Can't fault the determination but... maybe needs to step back and think about what messsage it gives out for any future protests?

Only ones that had any kind of genuine public awareness were the two marches and the Arsenal protest. They worked... because lots joined in.

So my question isn't why is there a protest... it's more, how will they get lots of us to join in?

stupot07

Do you know what I would love, just once, a rendition of "we want wasps out" at the Ricoh. Will achieve absolutely f-all but would at least let wasps know that we aren't happy with their role in getting the stadium and pushing the academy out of the higgs centre.

Won't happen though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Why is it embarrassing?
Is it not local news?

Well, they didn't care too much for organising a "Save The Academy" splash in their paper.

Users who are viewing this thread