SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

:):):):):bag::););)
I think it needs to hit them where it hurts.

Shouting outside a shopping centre does nothing, it needs to be aimed at their investors and their "customers".

We don't need to put CCFC customers off, if the aim is to hurt SISU it needs to be aimed at their customers. Investors, Financial Papers etc.
If you all have a collection I will gladly fly out and protest outside the Huntsmans house

no_loyalty

Lets just all turn up at their next court case and protest, at least Joy will be there

letsallsingtogether

Usual comments I see.
March too short,
Too short notice,
It's a Saturday.
They won't be there.
You ether go or you don't but, ether put in some time start your own protest that you now will definitely work.
Fully how the poster that say we have shit Fickle fans are the ones that cry the most but do fuck all.

I don't think it is a good idea but will give my 10 minute's to this March, WHO KNOWS WHAT it will lead to on an other occations.
PUSB.

Buster

I don't think that's a problem.

I think more should see that hurting the club isn't actually hurting sisu.

Season tickets go right down.. What happens then? Players go to cover it..
Are you saying Nick that SISU have us trapped? In that case if we see an open door ,do we go for it or do we carry on with the line " hey these guys arn't too bad ,and if we do get out it will be worse outside" ?

Nick

Administrator
Are you saying Nick that SISU have us trapped? In that case if we see an open door ,do we go for it or do we carry on with the line " hey these guys arn't too bad ,and if we do get out it will be worse outside" ?

No, I am saying it is common sense isn't it?

Nothing to do with being trapped, if people don't go and watch the club then it is the club that suffers and not SISU. If nobody buys match tickets or season tickets, it will either be a player sold to cover the loss or an even lower calibre of player signing.

Not buying tickets doesn't bother SISU, they are trying to make CCFC run break even as a business aren't they?

Brylowes

Yep I think that's what a lot on here say/think, personally I'd take anything instead, I just
Can't see how things could be any worse. The other directly or indirectly involved parties
Viewpoints would soften considerably I would have thought.

Nick

Administrator
Yep I think that's what a lot on here say/think, personally I'd take anything instead, I just
Can't see how things could be any worse. The other directly or indirectly involved parties

How is it to do with being trapped by saying it doesn't damage SISU by refusing to go to games and that it will only damage the club? Then we have a catch 22 because a lot of the people who refuse to go, also shout the loudest about investment.

Brylowes

How is it to do with being trapped by saying it doesn't damage SISU by refusing to go to games and that it will only damage the club? Then we have a catch 22 because a lot of the people who refuse to go, also shout the loudest about investment.
I was alluding more to the "hey these guy's aren't too bad , and someone else may be worse.

bawtryneal

But SISU own the club. Like it or not that is the fact. I believe they are doing their best to make us successful. Anybody who thinks differently is deluded.
I raised the point yesterday that if you all want SISU out somebody else has to come in.
CCFC is now break even and is a League 1 mid table team without any real assets. Who will buy the club and invest the money to get us into the Championship and then the Premiership. It requires in excess of 30 million to build a stadium and a squad to compete in the mid table Championship.
Like 99% who post on here I hate the situation, but we have to face facts.

Ashdown

Sadly the only protest SISU and Wasps will sit up and take notice of is a boycott to entry and concourse purchases. Do you think either will be at all bothered by people marching up to the ground and then handing them their money !?

Nick

Administrator
I was alluding more to the "hey these guy's aren't too bad , and someone else may be worse.

Who has said that?

If there is somebody there lining up to take us on, get them out in the open as I'd happily back them if they are going to be good for the club.

Ashdown

But SISU own the club. Like it or not that is the fact. I believe they are doing their best to make us successful. Anybody who thinks differently is deluded.
I raised the point yesterday that if you all want SISU out somebody else has to come in.
CCFC is now break even and is a League 1 mid table team without any real assets. Who will buy the club and invest the money to get us into the Championship and then the Premiership. It requires in excess of 30 million to build a stadium and a squad to compete in the mid table Championship.
'They are doing their best to make us successful'.........FFS !

Nick

Administrator
Sadly the only protest SISU and Wasps will sit up and take notice of is a boycott to entry and concourse purchases. Do you think either will be at all bothered by people marching up to the ground and then handing them their money !?

Do you think SISU will be bothered by people not going to CCFC though? They will just have to cover the losses with player sales or something.

I am not sure why people don't get that :(

All that damages is CCFC.

Brylowes

I wouldn't so much say we disagree, more we are poles apart, anyone who thinks SISU
Aren't doing their best to make the club successful are deluded, ffs really.

Brylowes

And this is the man who, when asked why not sponsor City instead Rotherham answered
Tim Fisher, maybe you're spending to much time around Boardrooms.

skyblueinBaku

Doing their best to make us successful. Really? In my opinion, Sisu don't give a damn about the club or it's supporters. They just don't care.

Nick

Administrator
And this is the man who, when asked why not sponsor City instead Rotherham answered
Tim Fisher, maybe you're spending to much time around Boardrooms.

He didn't say they were exceeding to be fair. I could try my best to fly a plane but it would certainly crash ;)

Ashdown

Do you think SISU will be bothered by people not going to CCFC though? They will just have to cover the losses with player sales or something.

I am not sure why people don't get that :(

All that damages is CCFC.
And they know people will think that and rely on that loyalty, but many now also feel that the club is helpless anyway so what's the point. They barely have anyone left to sell ?!

bawtryneal

I wouldn't so much say we disagree, more we are poles apart, anyone who thinks SISU
Aren't doing their best to make the club successful are deluded, ffs really.

So why would they not want the best for CCFC. They want their investment back and the only way that will happen is with Championship football (at a minimum) and a new stadium !!!
The fans want them to chuck millions at incoming players and they cannot justify or afford it.
What do you think SISU should do apart from F Off (which isn`t going to happen)

Ashdown

Oh and yes I do, if people had completely shunned it from May onwards they would still have to field a team to keep the FL at bay whilst they piss about with one court case after another.

Nick

Administrator
Oh and yes I do, if people had completely shunned it from May onwards they would still have to field a team to keep the FL at bay whilst they piss about with one court case after another.

That's the thing, you are talking about they as if it is SISU. CCFC would of course field a team, it would just be a lot weaker wouldn't it if less people went?

How is that damaging SISU if less people went to watch CCFC?

Surely you can see that? Especially as people aren't going and then going mental about investment or player sales?

Ashdown

So why would they not want the best for CCFC. They want their investment back and the only way that will happen is with Championship football (at a minimum) and a new stadium !!!
The fans want them to chuck millions at incoming players and they cannot justify or afford it.
They are not going to get promoted with that level of investment..............they are banking on a court action finally going there way.

Ashdown

That's the thing, you are talking about they as if it is SISU. CCFC would of course field a team, it would just be a lot weaker wouldn't it if less people went?

How is that damaging SISU if less people went to watch CCFC?

Surely you can see that? Especially as people aren't going and then going mental about investment or player sales?
Of course I can but would SISU really stay to foot the bill for the whole season on that basis. The only way forward is with the departure of the compulsive liars and trouble makers.

Nick

Administrator
They are not going to get promoted with that level of investment..............they are banking on a court action finally going there way.

But you are going on about the investment and then saying people shouldn't go?

Can you not see that?

Nick

Administrator
Of course I can but would SISU really stay to foot the bill for the whole season on that basis. The only way forward is with the departure of the compulsive liars and trouble makers.

They put money in last season didn't they?

All refusing to watch CCFC does is damage the club and is just biting off their nose to spite their face. Especially as while people go mental about it, I'd say 90% of them would have been moaning about the ticket system if we got Liverpool or somebody in the cup. The same with Arsenal and NOPM.

bawtryneal

Then they are deluded because even if they win (which I doubt) the "compensation" they receive will not justify the cost and the current predicament and losses incurred.

Ashdown

But you are going on about the investment and then saying people shouldn't go?

Can you not see that?
If no one went and SISU had a choice of paying or fleeing and took the latter option then bingo............short term pain for long term gain.

bawtryneal

Brylowes, your comment regarding me and RUFC sponsorship, Tim Fisher and boardrooms has been deleted. I have just noticed on Nicks response but now appears to have deleted.

Nick

Administrator
If no one went and SISU had a choice of paying or fleeing and took the latter option then bingo............short term pain for long term gain.

People said SISU would go when they got relegated, they said that we should be put into admin to get rid of them etc.

If nobody went, what do you think happens then? I'd say it is more likely to be goodbye CCFC than "Oh, nobody has come this week, does anybody want a free football club"?

Do we think SISU will be bothered if CCFC goes down the pan? Is Seppalla going to be personally living in a cardboard box? Of course she isn't.

Killing CCFC to get to SISU won't work, it just kills CCFC.

Nick

Administrator
They're the club's main creditor. What do you think would happen with the club's assets?

Things slowly and surely get sold off to cover it. Hence they say break even.

People are too busy shouting NOPM, lack of investment etc but I don't think they actually think things through.

Brylowes

So you think they are doing their best despite all the evidence being to the contrary,
Even Nick struggled to defend you there, he did it but he struggled.
And we could bring in 2 "premier league" class players this afternoon but it won't alter the
Fact the club is in the worst position in its history as a direct result of their stewardship or
Lack of.

Nick

Administrator
So you think they are doing their best despite all the evidence being to the contrary,
Even Nick struggled to defend you there, he did it but he struggled.
And we could bring in 2 "premier league" class players this afternoon but it won't alter the
Fact the club is in the worst position in its history as a direct result of their stewardship or
Lack of.

I am not sure what you are reading? I wasn't defending I was just pointing things out.

Why is it that if people aren't shouting SISU OUT LOLZ OMFG they are defending people? I can't remember Neal ever being "pro sisu" or a "sisu lover", but I guess it makes me one for pointing it out?

Users who are viewing this thread