SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Don't forget both move their teams, but one permanently.
So it's ok then let's all just sit there quietly and do nothing...........

Well nothing has changed then.
we really have no chance when all you get are comments about other teams dilemmas.
We can't even focus on our own team and agree.

I Went to town today half of Broadgate was wasps one little tent was CRFC and another part was Coventry Bears no sign of CCFC anywhere.
When are they going to learn from the other teams in Coventry and promote the club they do absolutely nothing for our club NOTHING.

Ian1779

Hang on, so we'd be going from one hedge fund who moved a club 34 miles temporarily to a hedge fund who have permanently moved a club about 90 miles? They're both as bad as each other!! Wasps owe £32m back to a likely tangled web of investors.

Have you heard the say, 'out of the pan, into the fire'?!

Only difference between SISU and Wasps is they have far better PR...

Brylowes

we really have no chance when all you get are comments about other teams dilemmas.

I Went to town today half of Broadgate was wasps one little tent was CRFC and another part was Coventry Bears no sign of CCFC anywhere.
When are they going to learn from the other teams in Coventry and promote the club they do absolutely nothing for our club NOTHING.
Someone will be along in a minute to say They were in a classroom in coundon the week
Before last, so there they are doing stuff.

bawtryneal

Be fair Neal, we are just supporters like you. I can read a balance sheet but I'm not an accountant. Accounts can be cooked to portray what you want to a certain extent, especially where there is a tiered layer of loans and ownership structure. As for investors......we are all investors ! I haven't got all the answers but what I do know is that SISU are now only using CCFC to achieve other litigious ambitions and probably enable tax avoidance elsewhere in the group and that their actions have alienated them and CCFC from the local Coventry authorities and will also likely soon provoke a major fall out with our latest landlords. We have seen a catastrophic fall in grace for the club to it's lowest level for decades and somehow they have managed to attract a band of supporters to try and snuff out any disgust for them at every opportunity.

Sorry if I sounded sarcastic. Apologies. The reason I asked if you could read a balance sheet was in response to your comment regarding SISU taking £1million in management charges. My point is they cannot walk away due to the inter group and other debt obligations. Hence they need something in the region of £30million. Oldskyblue is a better authority to comment on the detail. My other point is that unless they write the debt off (highly unlikely) nobody will buy the club.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator

I take it you haven't looked in the sbitc section then????

http://skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/speedshot-in-the-city-centre-today.67070/

They are having different sports there every day aren't they? Yesterday the football club was there. I guess today was Rugby.

Yet again, people moaning when they have no idea.

Last edited:

italiahorse

stupot07

We have no idea if the club breaks even. It has stated an intention to break even, but the last published accounts show more losses. Apparently SISU put some more money in last season, which suggests it is still not breaking even. If the gates decline again this season, it may struggle to break even again.
And we're on a mega cheap £100k pa rental deal which wasps will never accept again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I thought sbitc was run by someone else ?

It is the charity arm of CCFC.

But still, you can try and discredit it and pretend there isn't a massive CCFC logo on there.

Bunch of arseholes really, cry and whinge about not being represented when none of you bother to look at what sbitc are doing.

It reminds me of when an un-named person was on here saying how good it was that Wasps had the local rugby clubs walk round the outside of the pitch and it was fantastic to see their colours and that is that CCFC should be doing. They had done it the game before with all the local football clubs...

We just need orca or armybike to come on now and try and pick everything they do apart...

Brylowes

Oh look, another bit of a sarcastic rant without knowing what you are on about.

So is it the football club, are they there trying to introduce people to the club, giving away
Goody bags, balloons, vouchers etc. Or is it a charity.
Also I was under the impression that sarcasm was a prerequisite to being on here. ;)

italiahorse

It is the charity arm of CCFC.

But still, you can try and discredit it and pretend there isn't a massive CCFC logo on there.

Bunch of arseholes really, cry and whinge about not being represented when none of you bother to look at what sbitc are doing.

It reminds me of when an un-named person was on here saying how good it was that Wasps had the local rugby clubs walk round the outside of the pitch and it was fantastic to see their colours and that is that CCFC should be doing. They had done it the game before with all the local football clubs...

We just need orca or armybike to come on now and try and pick everything they do apart...

Just asking the question as they don't move in my circles.
How am I discrediting them ?
Do CCFC organise this ?

Nick

Administrator
So is it the football club, are they there trying to introduce people to the club, giving away
Goody bags, balloons, vouchers etc. Or is it a charity.
Also I was under the impression that sarcasm was a prerequisite to being on here. ;)

You mean like the Wasps charity?

Knowing something before acting a twat usually helps.

Nick

Administrator
Just asking the question as they don't move in my circles.
How am I discrediting them ?
Do CCFC organise this ?

SBitc do, the same as Wasps Community do. The same as it was "Bears Community" that was there.

Did you want Tim Fisher down there?

Why do people have to act like dicks? Giving it load that they werent there, without knowing anything about what they actually do?

Still, as long as they can get some digs in. Have a read about what they do, and venture into the SBITC section as well.

Maybe wasps will have a kids party next? Then the same people will be saying how CCFC should do one, amazing how they are nowhere to be seen when everybody was discussing how great it was for the kids. The same kids they moan wont grow up to see CCFC.

Last edited:

Brylowes

You mean like the Wasps charity?

Knowing something before acting a twat usually helps.
I don't know anything about wasps' absolutely nothing.
Look Nick, I think our owners are a bunch of reprehensible imorral parasites, and I don't think
That view will ever change, in fact if they left tomorrow I would carry a deep hatred for them
For life for what they've done to our club.
And you don't.
But we both support the club, it would be boring if everyone thought the same. :)

Nick

Administrator
I don't know anything about wasps' absolutely nothing.
Look Nick, I think our owners are a bunch of reprehensible imorral parasites, and I don't think
That view will ever change, in fact if they left tomorrow I would carry a deep hatred for them
For life for what they've done to our club.
And you don't.
But we both support the club, it would be boring if everyone thought the same. :)

Yes, I support CCFC and get pissed off when things are done in the community and go un-noticed, the same as the JSB volunteers hard work. Then the pathetic digs about Wasps doing something and ccfc not starts.

Maybe before giving it the stupid digs have a look into what sbitc actually do?

But still, it is the standard rant about hating them for life, supporting ccfc for so long blah blah when it turns out you have been talking shite. Next somebody will be along to say "So you think SISU are doing a good job!"

In answer to that, I think SBITC are doing a good job, but don't let that get in the way while you try to use Wasps as something to make them look shit (especially when you dont know what you are talking about). The same as when I see the JSB volunteers giving up their Saturdays to make the day great for the kids, seeing the kids having a great time (who gives a shit if it is colouring in, or playing FIFA and not some big massive inflatable???). Same as watching groups of kids running round losing their shit because Adam Armstrong was there.

But still, people who know nothing will go on about how it is the kids being lost etc etc.

It doesn't discredit SISU when people have stupid digs like that, it discredits the people out there working hard.

Brylowes

Yes, I support CCFC and get pissed off when things are done in the community and go un-noticed, the same as the JSB volunteers hard work. Then the pathetic digs about Wasps doing something and ccfc not starts.

Maybe before giving it the stupid digs have a look into what sbitc actually do?

But still, it is the standard rant about hating them for life, supporting ccfc for so long blah blah when it turns out you have been talking shite. Next somebody will be along to say "So you think SISU are doing a good job!"

In answer to that, I think SBITC are doing a good job, but don't let that get in the way while you try to use Wasps as something to make them look shit (especially when you dont know what you are talking about). The same as when I see the JSB volunteers giving up their Saturdays to make the day great for the kids, seeing the kids having a great time (who gives a shit if it is colouring in, or playing FIFA and not some big massive inflatable???). Same as watching groups of kids running round losing their shit because Adam Armstrong was there.

But still, people who know nothing will go on about how it is the kids being lost etc etc.
But I don't care about wasps, I'm sure the charity do a fantastic job, my lad was
In the JSBs for years and enjoyed meeting players and such.
But the club should be doing more, but why would they when they can't get the
Day to day running of the club right.
Oh and don't call me a twat.

Nick

Administrator
But I don't care about wasps, I'm sure the charity do a fantastic job, my lad was
In the JSBs for years and enjoyed meeting players and such.
But the club should be doing more, but why would they when they can't get the
Day to day running of the club right.
Oh and don't call me a twat.

So what's with the digs about broadgate and somebody sticking up for them by saying they go into schools?

I posted about them being at Broadgate yesterday.... It is just a shame those that keep banging on about not being enough done, don't actually know what they do at the minute isn't it?

italiahorse

SBitc do, the same as Wasps Community do. The same as it was "Bears Community" that was there.

Did you want Tim Fisher down there?

Why do people have to act like dicks? Giving it load that they werent there, without knowing anything about what they actually do?

Still, as long as they can get some digs in.

Is it acting like a dick because I don't see them or hear from them ?

Nick

Administrator
Is it acting like a dick because I don't see them or hear from them.

So because you don't they must not have been there or they aren't doing anything?

Shall I ask guy who is SBITC on here if he can fit you in to give you a ring every morning for a gossip?

Brylowes

So what's with the digs about broadgate and somebody sticking up for them by saying they go into schools?

I posted about them being at Broadgate yesterday.... It is just a shame those that keep banging on about not being enough done, don't actually know what they do at the minute isn't it?
Someone posted earlier about them having half of broadgate, Bears and CRFC there as well
I just replied.

Nick

Administrator
Someone posted earlier about them having half of broadgate, Bears and CRFC there as well
I just replied.

Yeah, not knowing what you are talking about ;)

The same as LAST moaning that CCFC weren't there...

Still, they are not doing enough, even though you don't have a clue what they are actually doing.

Brylowes

There you go Nick.

Nick

Administrator
There you go Nick.

Yeah, I also replied to that post as well didn't I telling him he was wrong? What's your point?

It just goes to show how people will jump on anything (true or not) if it is a chance to make the club look bad (but in their head they think it makes sisu look bad somehow, high five).

Brylowes

Yeah, not knowing what you are talking about ;)

The same as LAST moaning that CCFC weren't there...

Still, they are not doing enough, even though you don't have a clue what they are actually doing.
So from now on people can only post on threads, if they have been on the course and
Acquired the necessary qualifications to do so.
FFS calm down man.

Nick

Administrator
So from now on people can only post on threads, if they have been on the course and
Acquired the necessary qualifications to do so.
FFS calm down man.

No, just maybe have a clue what they are ranting about so they don't look silly.

italiahorse

So because you don't they must not have been there or they aren't doing anything?

Shall I ask guy who is SBITC on here if he can fit you in to give you a ring every morning for a gossip?

I would have thought that I would see more of them.
Would I be right in saying it's just for kids that's why I've missed them or never bothered looking.
Do they do anything at the Ricoh on match days ?

Nick

Administrator
I would have thought that I would see more of them.
Would I be right in saying it's just for kids that's why I've missed them or never bothered looking.
Do they do anything at the Ricoh on match days ?

They are on the pitch every half time with the kids, walking football etc. The sbitc people then usually bring the players down to meet all of the kids before the game.

SBITC isn't just for the kids, there's an article about women's softball today. They do the free football fitness thing for blokes.

letsallsingtogether

Yeah, I also replied to that post as well didn't I telling him he was wrong? What's your point?

It just goes to show how people will jump on anything (true or not) if it is a chance to make the club look bad (but in their head they think it makes sisu look bad somehow, high five).
Fucking he'll Nick calm down so ok I made a mistake I only came back from holiday yesterday.
I was in Majorca saw 2 different families with their sons wearing Wasps top fucking hell even one on the return flight......
Never saw one City top, used to see quite a few it pisses me off to think they do more then my club, that is the gripe I have..

If I am wrong then great glad to be proved wrong.

letsallsingtogether

No, just maybe have a clue what they are ranting about so they don't look silly.
Sorry sir.....
You sound just like my old school Teacher.
Telling my parents your son will never amount to anything.
well I ended up better then that wanker.

Users who are viewing this thread