SISU OUT March (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sorry sir.....
You sound just like my old school Teacher.
Telling my parents your son will never amount to anything.
well I ended up better then that wanker.

Why would I say you wouldn't amount to anything?

I said people slate it without actually knowing what they do

Nick

Administrator
Fucking he'll Nick calm down so ok I made a mistake I only came back from holiday yesterday.
I was in Majorca saw 2 different families with their sons wearing Wasps top fucking hell even one on the return flight......
Never saw one City top, used to see quite a few it pisses me off to think they do more then my club, that is the gripe I have..

If I am wrong then great glad to be proved wrong.
Does it not piss you off when people say wasps do more and have digs when they actually aren't with things?

People only become bothered when they can say wasps do something, nowhere to be seen when it's a thread about a kids party, or a letter to a kid from the club to say thanks for signing up.

italiahorse

They are on the pitch every half time with the kids, walking football etc. The sbitc people then usually bring the players down to meet all of the kids before the game.

SBITC isn't just for the kids, there's an article about women's softball today. They do the free football fitness thing for blokes.

Is the sky blue zone run by sbitc ?

Grendel

But I don't care about wasps, I'm sure the charity do a fantastic job, my lad was
In the JSBs for years and enjoyed meeting players and such.
But the club should be doing more, but why would they when they can't get the
Day to day running of the club right.
Oh and don't call me a twat.

Given that you don't seem to have a clue what the club are doing in the community you really aren't qualified to judge if they need to do more surely?

covmark

Given that you don't seem to have a clue what the club are doing in the community you really aren't qualified to judge if they need to do more surely?
Come on grendel you've been here long enough to know that people on here always have opinions on stuff they know fuck all about.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
But it makes sisu look bad.

People seemed to miss sbitcs post on here saying they were attending something but were left off the press release as well ;)

ccfcway

they are taking everyone in their path to court, ye we are planning a walk from the car park to the ticket booth

just go to the game and concede they aren't doing anything because of a walk. It will be played out in the courts, not due to the fans

ccfctommy

So it's ok then let's all just sit there quietly and do nothing...........

Well nothing has changed then.
we really have no chance when all you get are comments about other teams dilemmas.
We can't even focus on our own team and agree.

I Went to town today half of Broadgate was wasps one little tent was CRFC and another part was Coventry Bears no sign of CCFC anywhere.
When are they going to learn from the other teams in Coventry and promote the club they do absolutely nothing for our club NOTHING.
I work in Broadgate. It Coventry Sports Week or something. There was a large CCFC tent there yesterday. Inflatable penalty kick thing. Looked pretty cool.

Nick

Administrator
I work in Broadgate. It Coventry Sports Week or something. There was a large CCFC tent there yesterday. Inflatable penalty kick thing. Looked pretty cool.
It's the speed kick thing, they have it at the kids parties to tell you how hard you kicked it.

Always dying for a go but bound to try and go all out and slip on my arse

italiahorse

letsallsingtogether

Was he done under Operation Yewtree?
Not sure what that is? but if you mean was he sent to prison the answer is yes fucking perv Bastard.
So for that reason alone I take anything anyone says with a pinch of salt, especially those that believe they are better then me.
PUSB.

letsallsingtogether

It's the speed kick thing, they have it at the kids parties to tell you how hard you kicked it.

Always dying for a go but bound to try and go all out and slip on my arse
I'd miss and probebly smash a window on the 3rd floor.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure what that is? but if you mean was he sent to prison the answer is yes fucking perv Bastard.
So for that reason alone I take anything anyone says with a pinch of salt, especially those that believe they are better then me.
PUSB.
Never ever tried to say I'm better, just that you are ranting without knowing :)

letsallsingtogether

Never ever tried to say I'm better, just that you are ranting without knowing :)
And to be fair I wasn't having a go at you as I know I am better then you! it was the others on here:)

Ian1779

...... and more professional in all commercial areas.
You would only know that if you buy a ticket though so I'll let you off.

If more professional translates into giving away more free shit then you've got a point.

I'll ignore your poor attempt at a dig - especially coming from a hypocrite that welcomes franchises...

Brylowes

Does it not piss you off when people say wasps do more and have digs when they actually aren't with things?

People only become bothered when they can say wasps do something, nowhere to be seen when it's a thread about a kids party, or a letter to a kid from the club to say thanks for signing up.
Nick I can tell from the tone of the posts, that Last is obviously known to you, in fact
It comes across that you're perhaps a little bit in ore of him. But may I point out that
It was he that bought up the subject of Broadgate and lack of presence by the club.
I was merely commenting on it. I didn't realise at the time that I am only allowed to
Pass comment If I was actually there in Broadgate.

Nick

Administrator
Nick I can tell from the tone of the posts, that Last is obviously known to you, in fact
It comes across that you're perhaps a little bit in ore of him. But may I point out that
It was he that bought up the subject of Broadgate and lack of presence by the club.
I was merely commenting on it. I didn't realise at the time that I am only allowed to
Pass comment If I was actually there in Broadgate.

You can pass comment on what you want, but if you are going to have digs about what the club is doing in the community and then say "oh people will defend them by saying they went to a school" expecting to be hilarious at least check.

The same as I said to LAST about him checking and being wrong.

You don't have to be in broadgate, but surely you need to know what they are actually doing before judging they dont do enough?

Maybe you are used to spouting crap to the likes of Bob where the likes go flying in based on SISU hate rather than fact?

Sorry, just annoying when people think that "getting at sisu" is slating the club and the people who do work hard and do great work when they don't know what is going on, that can be anybody, you, LAST, Bob...

Last edited:

Brylowes

You can pass comment on what you want, but if you are going to have digs about what the club is doing in the community and then say "oh people will defend them by saying they went to a school" expecting to be hilarious at least check.

The same as I said to LAST about him checking and being wrong.

You don't have to be in broadgate, but surely you need to know what they are actually doing before judging they dont do enough?

Maybe you are used to spouting crap to the likes of Bob where the likes go flying in based on SISU hate rather than fact?
1. They don't do enough IMO

2. Who's Bob

3. You run a small "Internet forum" about a small 3rd division club that is for the most part
Inhabited by, council lovers, SISU apologists, antagonists, WUMs, charity haters, trolls,
Franchise lovers, franchise haters, super fans and RFC
The one thing we have in common is the football Club, so get over yourself.
You run it well though ;)

Nick

Administrator
1. They don't do enough IMO

2. Who's Bob

3. You run a small "Internet forum" about a small 3rd division club that is for the most part
Inhabited by, council lovers, SISU apologists, antagonists, WUMs, charity haters, trolls,
Franchise lovers, franchise haters, super fans and RFC
The one thing we have in common is the football Club, so get over yourself.
You run it well though ;)

But you have said yourself you don't know what they do?

What has me running a forum got to do with anything? I am not giving it the big I am, far from it. It is the fact that people like SBITC and the JSBS should be getting the big "They are".

ccfc1234

Pointless March will achieve nothing. Lobby against us loosing our academy status - much more worthwhile use of energy.

clint van damme

We would be debt free, unemcumbered from a whole tiered layer of companies based in the Cayman Islands. A consortium a la Pompey would assume control and we should have a level of transparency and honesty not seen in decades. A club run by people who understand the game and the fans requirements. Both Wasps and the Council would I expect be on board in helping the club strike new deals once the litigious scum are out of the picture. It wouldn't be perfect and fans would have to accept that investment would be limited but who knows what sort of investors could rear their heads in that scenario ?!

you've made some salient points on this thread but that post is absolutely barking.

Users who are viewing this thread