Swansea ball boy gets a kicking (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyway well done to Swansea, one of the best run clubs in the country

Top 10 finish and possible league cup this season, Europe next season. This comes from being bottom of the football league 10 years ago?

Can Swansea go on to establish themselves as a top 7 side in the premier league and make Europe consistently in the future or have they reached their level now or will they drop off again?

jabharty

Hmm, should have just given the ball back, but Hazard pushed him over. Think the ballboy was making a point by staying down, but milked it a little bit. Still, Hazard shouldn't have even gone near the kid, let alone push/kick him. Looking forward to the headlines tomorrow! :claping hands:

ccfc92

Just seen a youtube vid it looked like he was going for the ball!

How many two footed tackles that won the ball, but result in a red? Hazard was out of order. End of. Hes meant to be a professional.

SkyBlue_Bear83

iYSwHAr41O3kb.gif

It don't really look like he was going for the ball here

That looks a bit of a rib kick tbh, the ball is on the left hand side of the boys body and Hazard kicks from the other side

pusbccfc

Look at his tweet 4 hours ago pure cheat.

"@CHARLIEM0RGAN: The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting"

Cheats, 'back making his final appearance'.
So Swansea employ time wasters.

Otis

To me it looks like he tries to kick the ball out from underneath the ball boy but misses.

As I said earlier, mountain out of a molehill.

Shake hands, give the ball boy a gift voucher and soon as his electronic tag is removed he can go and shop at Argos and buy a duffle bag.

Theging1987

To me it looks like he tries to kick the ball out from underneath the ball boy but misses.

As I said earlier, mountain out of a molehill.

Shake hands, give the ball boy a gift voucher and soon as his electronic tag is removed he can go and shop at Argos.

Quality.....!!!!

Tad

Who does Hazard think he is picking on kids like that? Jimmy Savile?

Yup...I went there..

Otis

Just wondering if you write for the Daily Mail? ;)

Tomorrow's headline.

'Pro footballer kicks child.'

Doctor's are hopeful he might make a full recovery, but he could be a wheelchair for weeks.

Tad

Rumours on twitter say the kid was 17? Surely that can't be right?

Otis

It's going to be blown out of all proportion.

Yep, the player kicked the ballboy. Does seem though like he was trying to kick the ball from underneath him in my book. Still ref had no choice. The ball boy does his Hollywood master class (or Swansea College) of play acting though and totally milks it.

Bet it is all over the papers tomorrow.

Much ado about very little in my book.

Last edited:

Otis

Rumours on twitter say the kid was 17? Surely that can't be right?

There's pictures on Twitter of him with bottles of beer.

So, probably 12.

He can't be 17 though can he! Not possible. It would destroy the headline of 'Pro footballer kicks child!'

Nick

Administrator
One of ours is easily 16/17!

So the guy tweeted before the game saying how he is going to time waste and has been called back to be a ballboy.

Otis

There's pictures on Twitter of him with bottles of beer.

So, probably 12.

He can't be 17 though can he! Not possible. It would destroy the headline of 'Pro footballer kicks child!'

Thinking about it though the Daily Mail probably have 'Pro footballer kicks child to death' and will have that on standby in the hope that the kid doesn't pull through.

ccfc92

Out of interest Otis, how else could it be described? Ball boy's ribs strike pro footballers boot?

Otis

Come on though, 'footballer kicks child' makes it sound like someone has really swung a leg at full throttle at a toddler in a pushchair.

What's wrong with incident of footballer who kicks ball boy?

Seem like the child isn't a child at all anyway.

Except when he's been kicked in the ribs and cries like one of course.

Tad

Come on though, 'footballer kicks child' makes it sound like someone has really swung a leg at a toddle in a pushchair.

What's wrong with footballer kicks ball boy?

Seem like the child isn't a child at all anyway.

Except when he's been kicked in the ribs and cries like one of course.

I would of laughed my head off if the kid had got up and slapped Hazard silly.

Nick

Administrator
So he was bragging about time wasting before the game then pisses a player off by time wasting? Imagine if it happened in the jpt semi and one of our players tried their best to get the ball and tapped him by accident!

Strange how it looks like he has been called back for the game too?

Users who are viewing this thread