Swansea ball boy gets a kicking (1 Viewer)

Covstu

The ref made the right decision, its violent conduct whoever its against. The ball boy was a complete idiot, they generally slow down play but not jump on the ball, thats just not acceptable. 3 match ban for the red card and thats it, put this to bed and not make a massive 'John Terry' esque saga out of this.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Hmmm....some intersting double standards going on in this thread I reckon....

....It was only a short while back loads of folk on here were suggesting banning someone from football for life just for giving a ball boy some verbal & making him cry....boo hoo hoo...:whistle:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hmmm....some intersting double standards going on in this thread I reckon....

....It was only a short while back loads of folk on here were suggesting banning someone from football for life just for giving a ball boy some verbal & making him cry....boo hoo hoo...:whistle:

That one was a kid though and he didnt do anything to deserve the verbal aggression shown!

Yesterday the ball boy knew exactly what he was doing!

Even the clip above proves he was play acting an doing the footballer type 'ref come on' appeal!

The lad at Crewe was a completly different scenario imo

Covstu

Agreed SW! its a bit different, this lad definitely knew what he was doing and his bloody twitter account showed this! Hazard tried to get the ball but totally went the wrong way about it however!

dutchman

odd-specsavers-ad.jpg

RichieGunns

I read about this in the Dailey Telegraph today.

A new camera angle quite clearly shows hazard hitting the ball as it comes straight out from underneagh the lad.

The medical team pronounced this morgan idiot completely fine. He had no bruising, there wasn't even a mark on his clothes where Hazard apparantly kicked him.

The whole contact was with the ball and the boy played up too it.

Therefore in my opinion, while Hazard shouldn't have done what he did, he shouldn't have any futher penalties put on him as in the end, the boy is as much to blame as anyone else.

If anything the lad should be fined for bringing the game into dispute!

Users who are viewing this thread