Swansea ball boy gets a kicking (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Come on though, 'footballer kicks child' makes it sound like someone has really swung a leg at full throttle at a toddler in a pushchair.

What's wrong with incident of footballer who kicks ball boy?

Seem like the child isn't a child at all anyway.

Except when he's been kicked in the ribs and cries like one of course.

Sorry, forgot I was being quoted word for word.

Otis

I don't know what the headline should be, but 'Pro footballer kicks child' should it be not!

ccfc92

So he was bragging about time wasting before the game then pisses a player off by time wasting? Imagine if it happened in the jpt semi and one of our players tried their best to get the ball and tapped him by accident!

Strange how it looks like he has been called back for the game too?

If this is confirmed, then very dodgy. But I wander how many fake accounts have been set up?

Theging1987

Cheating Shud be dealt with contempt, it's bad enough on the pitch, hazard was mearly trying to retrieve the ball and carry on, that's all the ball boy is required to do anything beyond that was bought on by himself, the blatant cheating, diving and play acting. He is a disgrace to the football club and shouldn't be allowed to set foot in the stadium again.

Grendel

It's going to be blown out of all proportion.

Yep, the player kicked the ballboy.
Does seem though like he was trying to kick the ball from underneath him in my book. Still ref had no choice. The ball boy does his Hollywood master class (or Swansea College) of play acting though and totally milks it.

Bet it is all over the papers tomorrow.

Much ado about very little in my book.

A contradiction surely?

That sort of behaviour can't be at all condoned.

Makes me laugh the much ado about nothing lot. Imagine if a Preston player did it to one of ours the other week. A riot would have ensued.

Otis

Sorry, forgot I was being quoted word for word.

Well, that was what made me chuckle and hence referred to.

Otherwise, if you hadn't have said it I wouldn't have responded. Would you rather I was more vague and didn't let you know what I found funny then? ;)

ccfc92

Well, that was what made me chuckle and hence referred to.

Otherwise, if you hadn't have said it I wouldn't have responded. Would you rather I was more vague and didn't let you know what I found funny then? ;)

Yes ;) that would make things clearer ;)

Nick

Administrator
If this is confirmed, then very dodgy. But I wander how many fake accounts have been set up?

True, depends if the tweet was before the game!

The ball boy is pretty much an adult if 17, rolled around like a little girl and will no doubt be in the sun with a sad face with his story!

Otis

A contradiction surely?

That sort of behaviour can't be at all condoned.

Makes me laugh the much ado about nothing lot. Imagine if a Preston player did it to one of ours the other week. A riot would have ensued.

Not a contradiction for me, because I don't believe he kicked him deliberately. Seems to me that he tried to kick the ball. Therefore the incident out of proportion.

If I felt he deliberately kicked the ball boy then it wouldn't be blown out out of proportion. I see no contradiction there at all. Depends whether or not you think the player deliberately kicked the ball boy.

ccfc92

True, depends if the tweet was before the game!

The ball boy is pretty much an adult if 17, rolled around like a little girl and will no doubt be in the sun with a sad face with his story!

If he is 17, he needs steroids, quick. But if he's 12/13?

kg82

Somebody best get to SAF sharpish, he's going to be beyond himself with worry...

ccfc92

Your statement made no sense, hazard was trying to retrieve the ball he didn't do it for no reason. Where as you are going to kick your work mates because...........?

As in if someone wastes my time, I'm entitled to push them and kick them. No?

curlyc_

So Hazard kicks a ballboy? Torres would have missed him, Cole would have shot him and Terry would have shagged him......

Users who are viewing this thread