Swindon (Away) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Astute

All arranged. Somehow managed to go to this one.

Leaving my house at 6am. Arrive in Coventry at about 10am. Catch up with family before leaving for Swindon. Think I will be taking my little boy to this one. Don't think I have taken him to a game yet this season. And for those that know me be prepared for the new slimline me. Down to 16st :) Might even wear some pink shoes to help you all spot me.

oldfiver

And for those that know me be prepared for the new slimline me. Down to 16st :) Might even wear some pink shoes to help you all spot me.

If you have lost that much weight you should be able to look down and see them now :claping hands:

Speedies_Chips

Leaving my house at 6am. Arrive in Coventry at about 10am. Catch up with family before leaving for Swindon. Think I will be taking my little boy to this one. Don't think I have taken him to a game yet this season. And for those that know me be prepared for the new slimline me. Down to 16st :) Might even wear some pink shoes to help you all spot me.

Thought you might be able to remember something like that :)

Skyblueweeman

I'll be looking out for pink shoes now!

D

Deleted member 2477

So cwr a local radio station prioritise a london rugby club over its local football team. Says it all and why i dont listen to it anymore

Astute

Absolutely disgusting

Yes nobody should play on a Saturday. How disgusting.

This is a bloody match thread. WTF should we have people having a pop at CCC and Wasps all the time on match threads. Yes we get the idea. You don't like what has happened. But neither do the rest of us. Can you keep your bullshit comments to the bullshit threads please?

Astute

All threads are bullshit threads on Sky Blues Talk

Yes because some can't keep threads on topic and continually bash certain sides at every opportunity.

Are we really doing well this season? You would think that everyone could concentrate on what good is happening and not the same old bullshit we have had for years. It shows to me that it will be a very hard process to reunite our supporters.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Funny how mad people get when people are negative about Wasps or CCC

If I had posted Tim Fisher is a wanker or SISU are scumbags no one would have batted an eyelid and that's been going on for the last 5 years.

Evo1883

If I had posted Tim Fisher is a wanker or SISU are scumbags no one would have batted an eyelid and that's been going on for the last 5 years.

Thats mostly on here though tbh .. most people elsewhere on othwr social media outlets despise wasps and alot are against CCC..but here ..its different

Astute

On a fookin match thread? No wonder many have stopped posting on here.

CCC shouldn't have let Wasps have the stadium.
Wasps shouldn't have moved to Coventry.
SISU shouldn't have moved us to Northampton amongst many other things to try and save their investors a few million.
Fisher is a wanker.

You happy now?
Can we get the match thread back on track now?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Those who have stopped posting will come crawling back out of there holes if our season goes tits up or when the next court case comes around.

No, I'm not happy.

westofrayne

I think if I remember right some people were predicting 7-9 points from Blackpool, Rochdale & Swindon games, so far 2 points and I think it will sadly stay that way on Saturday, sorry but can't see anything but a defeat maybe by 2-3 goals. Negative I know but things are slightly coming a part at the moment, injuries, not scoring. Thinks will improve and if this is our dip then good because better times are a coming.

I hope I'm totally wrong a we stick 7 past them, never seen us win there, can't see it changing tomorrow but we travel in hope.

Astute

I think if I remember right some people were predicting 7-9 points from Blackpool, Rochdale & Swindon games, so far 2 points and I think it will sadly stay that way on Saturday, sorry but can't see anything but a defeat maybe by 2-3 goals. Negative I know but things are slightly coming a part at the moment, injuries, not scoring. Thinks will improve and if this is our dip then good because better times are a coming.

I hope I'm totally wrong a we stick 7 past them, never seen us win there, can't see it changing tomorrow but we travel in hope.

The majority of our supporters were predicting a relegation battle or mid table at best this season. It made no difference to our results.

7 home games. 1 win. 1 draw. 5 defeats. 1 point in last 8 games. Their chairman is their manager. RCC is in good form and has not let any goals in.

I have taken us at 10/11 to win. It is my first odds on bet for a long time. And I am very confident that we will win.

stupot07

Only because people derail them all the time and start gassing about CCC/Wasps/SISU like you have

It wasn't derailed, it was a comment about the lack of Match commentary on dab so is on thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

westofrayne

The majority of our supporters were predicting a relegation battle or mid table at best this season. It made no difference to our results.

7 home games. 1 win. 1 draw. 5 defeats. 1 point in last 8 games. Their chairman is their manager. RCC is in good form and has not let any goals in.

I have taken us at 10/11 to win. It is my first odds on bet for a long time. And I am very confident that we will win.

I hope you are correct, no argument with RCC's form

stupot07

Should be a good crowd if Swindon are bringing 1400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc_Tom

Hoping we just nick a win, theyre on such a poor run they are likely to beat us. 3-2 - armstrong, murphy, cole

Skyblueweeman

forgot we're away again on Saturday, the Tuesday away game confused me!

Ha ha! I was sat there thinking..."I'm sure my tickets came from Swindon...sh*t...have I got something wrong?"

skybluejelly

We are yet to beat them since we have been in division 1 .. I hope we bury another bogey team tomorrow .. I hate driving home from the match when we lose ..

Users who are viewing this thread