Swindon (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

skybluebeduff

Don't want us to lose this today, would be great to remain in the top 6 with a draw, even better for a win. Swindon are a good side, but this year we're better. Hopefully we've trained the players this week to shoot on target ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im gonna go with 2-0 to us i want rcc to get another clean sheet and good performance i think that happens really kick us on next few games.

chiefdave

According to Jim Brown if RCC keeps a clean sheet for 78 mins he breaks the post war club records for minutes without conceding. It's Oggy at the moment with 572 mins.

Club have just tweeted George Thomas has gone on a 30 day youth loan to Yeovil.

torchomatic

Im so relieved we're in the covered Arkells stand. Horrible weather here.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

wingy

Referee from Northampton,.
We've had him many times and It usually goes well for us.
One blot on his copybook being a red card for Carl Baker V LO when a certain Romaine Vincelot was going for the Oscar.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im so relieved we're in the covered Arkells stand. Horrible weather here.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nobody likes a show off Torchy. Think of me standing in the wet! Although I wish I hadn't have put so many layers on!

If we have a monsoon, the updates will stop. My phone isn't insured and it's 2 months before I can upgrade :D

chiefdave

Nobody likes a show off Torchy. Think of me standing in the wet! Although I wish I hadn't have put so many layers on!

If we have a monsoon, the updates will stop. My phone isn't insured and it's 2 months before I can upgrade :D

You must be on a better network than me, I rarely get a decent signal at football grounds.

bawtryneal

@coventry_City: Subs for #CCFC v @Official_STFC: Burge, Morris, Harries, Lameiras, Fortune, Tudgay, Murphy. #PUSB

thanks and shmmee as well. Really strong apart from CB cover. Big weakness now if anything happens to Ricketts or Martin

Skyblueweeman

Just arrived, outside the ground waiting for my folks. Shit weather, looking for Astute in his pink shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Staff in the away bar stating that we are the nicest fans to serve. Not many of us in here but still nice to hear, we aren't a bad bunch :)

Dont be getting tanked up we need those fingers to be tapping for the commentary:D

Users who are viewing this thread