The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (88 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

No the point is if it’s proved the Eu are unreasonable and issues demands that would potentially ruin its member states you’d be the first to demand to leave having such humanitarian principals.

From what I've seen the only one making unrealistic and unreasonable demands has been the UK with its attempts at cherry picking.

Grendel

From what I've seen the only one making unrealistic and unreasonable demands has been the UK with its attempts at cherry picking.

Really? Any examples?

Astute

Is that right?

So what are the demands we have put forward?

Have you got all day for me to list where Barnier and Juncker have been unreasonable?

skybluetony176

Why does Mr Euro think the same Tony? Are you more knowledgeable than Mr Euro?

As ever you try to sound intelligent and fail.

You’ve claimed to want a debate but everyone who challenges you gets the same tired juvenile insults. At least the racist slurs aren’t so frequent these days.

The sad thing is tiny you think you sound clever and witty but are just a bar room bore whose only audience is mad Mart in the corner.

As always no answer to the question. How does Norway who are intrinsically more entwined with the EU than we will be when we leave have the right to self determine it’s own fishing practices then? It’s a very basic question, why won’t you answer it?

Grendel

As always no answer to the question. How does Norway who are intrinsically more entwined with the EU than we will be when we leave have the right to self determine it’s own fishing practices then? It’s a very basic question, why won’t you answer it?

Because they never have actually been in the Eu and are not a massive financial contributor propping up basket case member states Tony

Furthermore the proposals such as those on migration and trade will appeal to other members who are expressing distaste with the Brussels machine

martcov

Well we do. We either agree a deal or we save £40 billion and leave.

You state the Eu values it’s citizens first so will agree. If it doesn’t a man of your principals will be first in the queue to leave.

We are paying st least 40 bn. That is what we have signed up for. Get over it.

martcov

Why does Mr Euro think the same Tony? Are you more knowledgeable than Mr Euro?

As ever you try to sound intelligent and fail.

You’ve claimed to want a debate but everyone who challenges you gets the same tired juvenile insults. At least the racist slurs aren’t so frequent these days.

The sad thing is tiny you think you sound clever and witty but are just a bar room bore whose only audience is mad Mart in the corner.

Obviously the audience is bigger as you and Astute have to keep repeating Faragisms to defend your points of view.

Grendel

We are paying st least 40 bn. That is what we have signed up for. Get over it.

No that’s not true. We have signed up on the basis we agree terms.

The failure to agree terms of departure would mean payment has not been agreed and would have to be renogotiated

martcov

The failure to agree terms of departure would mean payment has not been agreed and would have to be renogotiated

Yes. Like SISU and CCC did with the bank. Remind me how that went.

martcov

The winners in that case will probably be the hedge funds, who like last time ( the referendum), took a position on the pound collapsing. Who do you know that owns 20% of a 9,7 billion portfolio hedge fund? We would have a no deal situation and.... we would have to pay things we signed up to anyway or do an Argentina.

Grendel

The winners in that case will probably be the hedge funds, who like last time ( the referendum), took a position on the pound collapsing. Who do you know that owns 20% of a 9,7 billion portfolio hedge fund? We would have a no deal situation and.... we would have to pay things we signed up to anyway or do an Argentina.

No we’d have to have a formulae calculated and ratified under international law.

I’m not sure that even exists under Eu statute at all. One of the parties in power in Italy has claimed the same in regard to the EUro and that half a trillion debt can vanish overnight if they return to their own currency

skybluetony176

Because they never have actually been in the Eu and are not a massive financial contributor propping up basket case member states Tony

Furthermore the proposals such as those on migration and trade will appeal to other members who are expressing distaste with the Brussels machine

They are in the EEA and single market, we won’t be in either when we leave. They will be more entwined with the EU when we will be once we leave. How will the EU have the authority to force more stringent fishing policies on someone who is neither in the EU, EEA or single market than someone who is? It’s a very simple question.

chiefdave

Thanks for confirming they are not a massive contributor
You must have misread.
Norway’s payments linked to its relationship with the EU are around two thirds of what the UK pays per head of population, before money comes back. Comparing payments after money comes back is difficult, but seems to narrow the gap still further.

Grendel

They are in the EEA and single market, we won’t be in either when we leave. They will be more entwined with the EU when we will be once we leave. How will the EU have the authority to force more stringent fishing policies on someone who is neither in the EU, EEA or single market than someone who is? It’s a very simple question.

You’d better have a chat to Mr Euro Tony you clearly have more gravitas and knowledge than Mr Euro and the poor old boy seems very concerned.

You seem to have suddenly become in favour of a hard brexit Tony - back to voting UKIP again?

Grendel

You must have misread.
No Dave the heat must be getting to you.

We pay £14 billion and they pay £740 million. We contribute more in 6 weeks than they do in a year

skybluetony176

You’d better have a chat to Mr Euro Tony you clearly have more gravitas and knowledge than Mr Euro and the poor old boy seems very concerned.

You seem to have suddenly become in favour of a hard brexit Tony - back to voting UKIP again?

Nothing intelligent to say just confirms you know I’m right but the narcissist in you is unwilling to admit that you’re wrong.

Grendel

Nothing intelligent to say.

Correct Tony you haven’t.

You are actually making zero sense whatsoever. You seem to saying we should adopt a hard brexit with zero negotiation.

skybluetony176

Correct Tony you haven’t.

You are actually making zero sense whatsoever. You seem to saying we should adopt a hard brexit with zero negotiation.

You’re demonstrating perfectly your complete misunderstanding of the situation. You seem to think that the EU has more jurisdiction over a country that is going to be at least two steps further away from a country who has EEA and single market membership. You’re simply not dealing in reality and then you’re using your misunderstanding of the real world to misrepresent what I’m saying. I doubt you’ll convince anyone with your childish tricks.

Grendel

You’re demonstrating perfectly your complete misunderstanding of the situation. You seem to think that the EU has more jurisdiction over a country that is going to be at least two steps further away from a country who has EEA and single market membership. You’re simply not dealing in reality and then you’re using your misunderstanding of the real world to misrepresent what I’m saying. I doubt you’ll convince anyone with your childish tricks.

Why do you claim to know more than Mr Euro Tony?

Who are you convincing? Not Mr Euro?

We will be forced to remain in the CFP

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Why do you claim to know more than Mr Euro Tony?

Who are you convincing? Not Mr Euro?

We will be forced to remain in the CFP

You don’t have to keep confirming I’m right and the narcissist in you won’t allow you to admit it. You’ve already made it abundantly clear.

Grendel

You don’t have to keep confirming I’m right and the narcissist in you won’t allow you to admit it. You’ve already made it abundantly clear.

Why won’t you answer why Mr Euro says this will not happen Tony abd we will remain in the common fisheries policy and quotas will not change?

Do you think this might be that Mr Euro has read the report from Brussels that highlights several conditions of a leave arrangement - one of which is that we will remain in the common fisheries policy and the terms regarding quotas and access will remain unchanged?

skybluetony176

Why won’t you answer why Mr Euro says this will not happen Tony abd we will remain in the common fisheries policy and quotas will not change?

Do you think this might be that Mr Euro has read the report from Brussels that highlights several conditions of a leave arrangement - one of which is that we will remain in the common fisheries policy and the terms regarding quotas and access will remain unchanged?

Thanks again. It’s really not needed though.

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Further confirmation of you being wrong is you bringing your obsession with Mart into the fray. If nothing else you’ predictable.

So are you Tony. When shown proof you are talking tripe you just stick your fingers in your ears and carry on regardless

As for obsessions - well....,

Last edited:

Astute

In what way have they been unreasonable? I have got all day.
Waste of time spending a day to list everything for you as you would never consider anything they do as unreasonable. But everything the UK idea is unreasonable to you.

martcov

Waste of time spending a day to list everything for you as you would never consider anything they do as unreasonable. But everything the UK idea is unreasonable to you.

In other words you cannot find anything. It just says so in the Express and Mail and Farage says it. Up until now the UK is having trouble putting anything together. That is blindingly obvious and the government may even fall because of it. Nothing to do with me being reasonable or not.

The latest fudge is another example. Who is happy with it? Industry... no, doesn't go far enough. Mogg and co. .... no it goes too far. The EU? No, sounds like having a cake and eating it. The people who will have to collect EU tariffs as part of the deal? No, it will be a boon for smugglers..

And all you can say is that I think the UK keeps coming up with unreasonable solutions. One day you will have to admit that the whole thing is a farce - whether you are a leaver or a remainer, this cock up was not what you wished for. And has certainly got absolutely nothing to do with me.

Users who are viewing this thread