The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (14 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

I'm back ! And what a busy and extremely indulgent day you have had on here desperately trying to score points against everyone. This particular reply made me laugh. It's lovely the way you tell people exactly what they tried to do even though they already know.
Yes just a usual day on here. Trying to have a debate but just getting the normal on how bad it is for the UK.

Maybe one day we might be able to have a proper debate.

skybluetony176

No. You are like Mart. EU good UK bad. And you don't care what you say or what you use as so called evidence. Like your link saying about the chances of recession through the EU. You used it against the UK. But the UK is doing better than expected. So all you did was put focus on how dodgy countries in the EU are looking. But you thought you would tell us how bad it looks for us using it.

Again putting words in people’s mouths and telling them what they’re thinking even though you haven’t actually asked. Are you even aware that you’re doing it?

Astute

Again putting words in people’s mouths and telling them what they’re thinking even though you haven’t actually asked. Are you even aware that you’re doing it?
Yet again it isn't what you are thinking. It is what you are saying. Have you forgotten that everyone on here can read?

skybluetony176

That recessions watch link is over two years old by the way. Funny you keep accusing others of not reading what they link yet twice tonight you’ve produced old data thinking it’s current. Still, two years old is better than 17. We could call that progress but it’s more likely luck.

Astute

That recessions watch link is over two years old by the way. Funny you keep accusing others of not reading what they link yet twice tonight you’ve produced old data thinking it’s current. Still, two years old is better than 17. We could call that progress but it’s more likely luck.
Oh yeah. All is well in the EU and Germany. The UK is fucked.

I can tell the same lies as you if I try. Are you happy now?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes just a usual day on here. Trying to have a debate but just getting the normal on how bad it is for the UK.

Maybe one day we might be able to have a proper debate.
As long as you continually offer an alternative point of view some who dominate this thread will simply want an argument for the sake of it. It's a matter of life and death to them.

skybluetony176

Yet again it isn't what you are thinking. It is what you are saying. Have you forgotten that everyone on here can read?

If anything you should actually be saying it’s about what I’m not saying, not about what I’m saying.

I said people are talking about the possibility of us heading into a recession. The article says that. Not what I’m thinking, what the article says. It also talks about the possibility of the EU going into recession and also states non of it is brexit related.

I didn’t say about the EU and I didn’t say about it not being brexit related. I linked what I assumed you would think is a neutral article and somehow you’ve turned it into something I think, even though you haven’t asked me what I think. You’ve turned it into what I say even though if anything it’s more about what I didn’t say.

You carry on twisting, putting words into people’s mouths and telling them what they’re thinking all you like.

skybluetony176

Oh yeah. All is well in the EU and Germany. The UK is fucked.

I can tell the same lies as you if I try. Are you happy now?

You dismiss the article I linked earlier then that says a potential recession is heading to all?

Not sure what any of that has too do with out of date data that you’ve mistaken for current data though. What’s the next Astute exclusive we can expect? War breaking out as appeasement fails? Winston Churchill to be new PM. Maybe man lands on the moon?

Astute

As long as you continually offer an alternative point of view some who dominate this thread will simply want an argument for the sake of it. It's a matter of life and death to them.
This is what happens when I try to have a debate with those I have blocked. It is nothing but a joke. They don't want a debate.

It is funny when they show a link that shows things are looking dodgy in the EU but think it looks bad for the UK. Or those who blame Italy but then say they never made that comment although it is there in black and white.

skybluetony176

This is what happens when I try to have a debate with those I have blocked. It is nothing but a joke. They don't want a debate.

It is funny when they show a link that shows things are looking dodgy in the EU but think it looks bad for the UK. Or those who blame Italy but then say they never made that comment although it is there in black and white.

It does look bad for the U.K. I can’t help it if you’ve assumed I haven’t read the whole article and decided I didn’t know what it said then used that misplaced assumption to tell me what I’m thinking even though you don’t know what I’m thinking and then keep going on about what I said when actually if you applied some common sense to it it’s actually what I didn’t say.

skybluetony176

So all the links were old?

Of course not. But carry on. We wouldn't expect anything else from you.

I never said they all were. Putting words into my mouth again. Twisting. I’ve said two of your links are out of date, which they are. One by 17 years and one by 2 years. The problem for you is you’re posting them in the belief that they’re current while claiming you’re the only one who knows what they’re going on. You even admitted you hadn’t read one. Chances are you haven’t read any of them. Even the newest ones are months old and things have moved on. Trumps apparently made a deal with China on automotive industry and he’s due to have talks with German car manufacturers in the coming days. Rumour is he wants them to increase production at their American plants to create jobs. Germany and the EU are concerned about Trumps tariffs and impending trade wars. He’s raining back on that now he’s made his point. Let’s see how this pans out. You certainly can’t take articles from 2001 and 2016 to try and guess that.

martcov

I'm back ! And what a busy and extremely indulgent day you have had on here desperately trying to score points against everyone. This particular reply made me laugh. It's lovely the way you tell people exactly what they tried to do even though they already know.

Just watching the March on the news. Were you there?

martcov

He didn’t read it the first time. So he didn’t know.

Astute

You even admitted you hadn’t read one. Chances are you haven’t read any of them. Even the newest ones are months old.
Did I?

Are they?

Yeah OK. Take another look. And show me where I said I haven't read them. That is what you do. Post a link that said about EU countries having a downturn but thinking that it said it for the UK.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just watching the March on the news. Were you there?
Bloody hell, you were gone for the best part of two hours. That must be some sort of record. Was it a swingers march ? Did you join in ?

Astute

Yes. Scoured as I said. You are so very neutral, and no I am not scouring the Internet to outpoint you. Have you read the links?
You know I have. But of course Tony would say differently as he always does. Something else you both have in common.

Astute

According to you you do as you are neutral and always post both sides point of view.
Or post the truth when you and your buddies come out with your lies/twisting of the truth.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Are you timing me now? FFS this is getting bad.
It is terrible that you were away for that length of time. Did you have to do some work ?

skybluetony176

Did I?

Are they?

Yeah OK. Take another look. And show me where I said I haven't read them. That is what you do. Post a link that said about EU countries having a downturn but thinking that it said it for the UK.

You said and I quote “Google said last month“. The date of 2001 was at the very top of the article. If you had have read it you would have seen the date as you started reading it.

You then link another article that’s dated 2016, maybe that’s Google’s fault again but either way if you had paid any attention to the detail as stated in your link you wouldn’t have tried to pass it of as current data.

Where have I said that you said you hadn’t read them? Twisting and putting words into my mouth again.

The article was talking about the U.K. Have you not read it? Like I said. Your complaint (if you really feel the need to have one) should be about what I didn’t say not about what I said.

skybluetony176

Depends who you believe. 3000 Tommy 15000 Opposition. But, Dart will come out with a different total.

Just watched a couple of videos on you tube. One was the official Tommy Robinson one which only shows the front of the March. The second was someone filming the march in its entirety as it passed down a street. Took just over ten minutes. They didn’t even have to close the road. Traffic was moving still in one direction. 15000 is still awful given they’re still supposed to be the majority. I know a lad who went down in his ninth in a row brand new Merc that he picked up last week. Doing his bit for Britain as he put it. The irony lost on him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just watched a couple of videos on you tube. One was the official Tommy Robinson one which only shows the front of the March. The second was someone filming the march in its entirety as it passed down a street. Took just over ten minutes. They didn’t even have to close the road. Traffic was moving still in one direction. 15000 is still awful given they’re still supposed to be the majority. I know a lad who went down in his ninth in a row brand new Merc that he picked up last week. Doing his bit for Britain as he put it. The irony lost on him.
What are you comparing this march to for it to be awful?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

But does it matter. Do you really care that Leicester City get 30,000 a week ? Does it make you want to change allegiance ?

Sick Boy

How can you have a debate with someone you’ve blocked? Unless you’ve started talking to yourself? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread