The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (19 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I genuinely had no idea little Tommy was holding a Brexit march
Me neither. Didn't know it was on. He's still a peripheral figure to most people. I think most people of a certain age haven't heard of him.

SkyblueBazza

How can you have a debate with someone you’ve blocked? Unless you’ve started talking to yourself? ;)
That happens because you read a response to blocked person's comment on one of you own posts. Sometimes it is simply irresistable to comment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Genuinely - I knew but didn't give a shit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I didn't know but like you, couldn't care less about missing it. We've covered all possible permutations .

martcov

Just watched a couple of videos on you tube. One was the official Tommy Robinson one which only shows the front of the March. The second was someone filming the march in its entirety as it passed down a street. Took just over ten minutes. They didn’t even have to close the road. Traffic was moving still in one direction. 15000 is still awful given they’re still supposed to be the majority. I know a lad who went down in his ninth in a row brand new Merc that he picked up last week. Doing his bit for Britain as he put it. The irony lost on him.

Only 3000 for Tommy.

martcov

You know I have. But of course Tony would say differently as he always does. Something else you both have in common.

Hard to believe you read all your links as many have points supporting our arguments and some are years out of date.

martcov

Funny seeing the Brexit fans not knowing of a Brexit Betrayal March led by the head of UKIP and Tommy Robinson. Same as people on here claim that Farage doesn’t appear anywhere in the news. Farage who? Tommy who? UKIP? Never heard of them. Brexit seems to be unraveling as does Trump.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Funny seeing the Brexit fans not knowing of a Brexit Betrayal March led by the head of UKIP and Tommy Robinson. Same as people on here claim that Farage doesn’t appear anywhere in the news. Farage who? Tommy who? UKIP? Never heard of them. Brexit seems to be unraveling as does Trump.
Good for you. Keep thinking that. It's all you can do really.

skybluetony176

I noticed lots of banners on the videos in support of Trump on the March. I thought it was supposed to be about brexit not America.

martcov

So he was accidentally debating then?

The whole Brexit mess is falling apart. Next comes the vote. Then the attempt at a leadership coup. As some time even the most rabid leaver will have to admit that this Brexit thing was a crap idea. Extend article 50 and Start planning an exit from Brexit.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I noticed lots of banners on the videos in support of Trump on the March. I thought it was supposed to be about brexit not America.
Did you record it and watch it back over and over again ?

martcov

Did you read on where Tommy‘s money is coming from? A big exposé in the Guardian. It’s one and the same thing... Brexit and Trump. The billionaires are getting their money‘s worth, or at least a bit of it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The whole Brexit mess is falling apart. Next comes the vote. Then the attempt at a leadership coup. As some time even the most rabid leaver will have to admit that this Brexit thing was a crap idea. Extend article 50 and Start planning an exit from Brexit.
Ever thought of writing children's books ?

skybluetony176

Did you record it and watch it back over and over again ?

Once was enough. When the video of the entire march is that short you tend to get all the details first time. Lots of people proudly waving the Union Jack oblivious to the fact it’s a flag of a political union while demonstrating about a political union. Lots of mouth breathers repeating the usual nonsense. Some bloke in a Union Jack suit you wouldn’t leave alone with your children. You know the type.

skybluetony176

Did you read on where Tommy‘s money is coming from? A big exposé in the Guardian. It’s one and the same thing... Brexit and Trump. The billionaires are getting their money‘s worth, or at least a bit of it.

Haven’t seen it. I’ll have a look for it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Once was enough. When the video of the entire march is that short you tend to get all the details first time. Lots of people proudly waving the Union Jack oblivious to the fact it’s a flag of a political union while demonstrating about a political union. Lots of mouth breathers repeating the usual nonsense. Some bloke in a Union Jack suit you wouldn’t leave alone with your children. You know the type.
I'm sure you do indeed.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What's an Islam rabble rouser. Is it like donkey kong on the wii ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No, I hear there’s more money In being a far right Brexit supporter and anti Islam rabble rouser. But, I’m not cut out for that so I’ll stick to being a nuisance for people like yourself.
Good man. Now we're on the same wavelength.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

I'm sure you do indeed.

Only one, like I said earlier. Driving down to London in his brand new German car fighting for Britain. I know how brexiteers like a WW2 analogy, Dunkirk spirit and all that. So it’s the equivalent of Douglas Bader flying Messerschmitts in the Battle of Britain having personally purchased it the Third Reich himself.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Only one, like I said earlier. Driving down to London in his brand new German car fighting for Britain. I know how brexiteers like a WW2 analogy, Dunkirk spirit and all that. So it’s the equivalent of Douglas Bader flying Messerschmitts in the Battle of Britain having personally purchased it the Third Reich himself.
Yes but if he did fly messerschmits he'd have got the plane specially adapted for his legs here in good old blighty.

Astute

How can you have a debate with someone you’ve blocked? Unless you’ve started talking to yourself? ;)
With the 'show idiots content' tab :rolleyes:

Don't worry. Had to stop looking. But at least it reminded me why they are blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread