The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (22 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Not very extreme at all. Really?

They obviously don’t care enough to show support for Brexit, or are realistic enough to see that May has at least got a deal lined up.
We've voted. It's done. Most of us get in with our working lives but you let it fester.

martcov

As you already know...

Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe - Wikipedia

On 29 May 2005 the French public rejected the Constitution by margin of 55% to 45% on a turnout of 69%. Just three days later, the Dutch rejected the constitution by a margin of 61% to 39% on a turnout of 62%.

Dutch voters also voted against associate membership of the Ukraine in 2016 by a majojority of 61% to 38%.

2016 Dutch Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement referendum - Wikipedia

I thought we were talking about the UK.

Captain Dart

With the 'show idiots content' tab :rolleyes:

Don't worry. Had to stop looking. But at least it reminded me why they are blocked.
Mart still responds to me. I blocked his demented ramblings months ago.

Captain Dart

Not really. Pretty obvious to anyone who has been following what is going on...

The latest news from the ECJ confirms the plot.
I am beginning to think now we'll never leave.
I just hope I have an option at the ballot box next election to punish them.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Project fear seems to be working, alas.

Captain Dart

Yeah, the ECJ rule that the British parliament is sovereign, hell of a plot. Right you are.
No they ruled that A50 could be cancelled, paving the way for that to happen. That's the intent you dumb ass.

Astute

So who will you 'punish'?

May wants to remain but is supposed to be taking us out. Corbyn has always wanted out but says he wants us to remain.....Or is it leave.......Or does he even know what he wants?

The May deal is diabolical. It is leaving without leaving. And we couldn't leave until the EU says we can leave. But they want to continue to take money off us. So will they eventually let us leave. So those who want to leave the EU won't be happy. But also those who want to remain in the EU won't be happy because it is us leaving the EU.....kind of.

So do you vote for Labour when you don't know what their leader wants or do you vote for the Tories that are not doing what they want. Or do you vote for someone who doesn't have a chance of getting in?

I want to vote for Labour as usual. But Corbyn scares me. And it isn't the skeletons in the closet. He just says what he thinks he wants us to hear. What I want is to know which direction Labour will be going in.

Grendel

Wait til Brexit gets called off....... then we will see tantrums

Like the tantrums and rantings you’ve been indulging over the last two years you mean?

Captain Dart

martcov

So who will you 'punish'?

May wants to remain but is supposed to be taking us out. Corbyn has always wanted out but says he wants us to remain.....Or is it leave.......Or does he even know what he wants?

The May deal is diabolical. It is leaving without leaving. And we couldn't leave until the EU says we can leave. But they want to continue to take money off us. So will they eventually let us leave. So those who want to leave the EU won't be happy. But also those who want to remain in the EU won't be happy because it is us leaving the EU.....kind of.

So do you vote for Labour when you don't know what their leader wants or do you vote for the Tories that are not doing what they want. Or do you vote for someone who doesn't have a chance of getting in?

I want to vote for Labour as usual. But Corbyn scares me. And it isn't the skeletons in the closet. He just says what he thinks he wants us to hear. What I want is to know which direction Labour will be going in.

As a Remainer no doubt you will be hoping for a clear commitment to remain?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The intent whatever it is, confirms that we are a sovereign nation. Which was always the case despite leave bullshit.
if anyone on here knows bulkshit, it's you. Always angry, always blaming the world and his wife. Are you working today ?

clint van damme

I doubt I will have a choice, there seems to be little point in voting any more.

A lot of people will feel like this if the referendum gets overturned. Faith in democracy will be gone.
Cheer yourself up by thinking about all the money hedge funds who have invested millions banking on a downturn in the UK economy post Brexit will lose.

martcov

if anyone on here knows bulkshit, it's you. Always angry, always blaming the world and his wife. Are you working today ?

At least I can spell it and I can call it out. Blaming who for what? Leavers blame the EU for literally everything as they have been taught to for years. So I wouldn’t go down that path.

I am not angry and I am working. I can choose my hours this month.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

At least I can spell it and I can call it out. Blaming who for what? Leavers blame the EU for literally everything as they have been taught to for years. So I wouldn’t go down that path.

I am not angry and I am working. I can choose my hours this month.
Not many hours though, is it.

Captain Dart

Yes, it can be cancelled by our sovereign parliament. I sometimes think you haven't a clue what you're on about. 'look! they're plotting against us by reconfirming we are a sovereign state! EUSSR!!!'

It is the UK parliament that has a clear remain majority that wants to subvert the will of the people. The ECJ is easing the way for them.

Grappa

It is the UK parliament that has a clear remain majority that wants to subvert the will of the people. The ECJ is easing the way for them.
It wouldn't be subverting the will of the people if the will of the people has changed though, would it. It would be a sovereign democracy following the will of the people.
Remember that Theresa May had no issue with asking the public to vote again when she thought it would benefit her. 763 days between the last two general elections. The "blemished" referendum was 900 days ago.

Ashdown

Yep its all a conspiracy to scupper it I think..........The mainstream media are wetting themselves over a new vote and the EU creeps are bending over backwards to force it down that road......still thankfully its nice to know that in the future in the UK that democracy is now a sham and that if we scream loud and long enough we shall be able to overturn almost any vote !

Sick Boy

despite attempts by a poster on here earlier to claim that the EU is on the back foot, May has cancelled the vote, according to reports

Sick Boy

Yep its all a conspiracy to scupper it I think..........The mainstream media are wetting themselves over a new vote and the EU creeps are bending over backwards to force it down that road......still thankfully its nice to know that in the future in the UK that democracy is now a sham and that if we scream loud and long enough we shall be able to overturn almost any vote !

A lot of the mainstream media are pro-Brexit

Sick Boy

The Sun
Daily Mail
Telegraph

To name but a few and the BBC isn’t anti Brexit- both sides often complain it is biased, which means it is probably doing an okay job
I don’t find Sky to be particularity anti Brexit either

Ashdown

You have to be joking about the TV coverage, it's so bias by all 3, especially SKY !............. I don't read any of those papers so you may be correct on them ?!

martcov

The sovereign parliament was elected by the people. The majority of people are now for remain according to polls. The high point for leave was 2,5 years ago. Now you are saying that parliament is also for remain. The will of the people, Volkswillen, is obviously not for leave. More BS from you.

Users who are viewing this thread