Things that annoy you (20 Viewers)

Mcbean

When someone “replies to all” to the sender on a company wide email. Not that act itself, but the 25 twats afterward who feel the need to email, replying to all, saying “you’ve replied to all” or “please don’t reply to all”.

giphy.gif
Someone replied all to one from our CEO - we are talking 000s worldwide - the CEO shot him down 🤣individually - copying everyone - how to enhance your career prospects

SBT

It’s always amazing to see the sheer range of employees who can’t resist replying all - doesn’t matter if you’re an executive or a grunt, they still can’t just ignore it. Personally I find them hilarious.

Liquid Gold

When someone “replies to all” to the sender on a company wide email. Not that act itself, but the 25 twats afterward who feel the need to email, replying to all, saying “you’ve replied to all” or “please don’t reply to all”.

giphy.gif
We work in countries where it is considered impolite to not reply all to a all email so when one goes all of our inboxes are just filled for days with inane messages.

Someone bought it up once and it was noted some people there thought we were being rude by not replying all so we put it down to a cultural difference and left it as it.

Still annoying though.

stay_up_skyblues

We work in countries where it is considered impolite to not reply all to a all email so when one goes all of our inboxes are just filled for days with inane messages.

Someone bought it up once and it was noted some people there thought we were being rude by not replying all so we put it down to a cultural difference and left it as it.

Still annoying though.

Blimey 🤣 ours is a worldwide organisation but the UK is largely its own entity operations wise.

The exception being the Atlanta based CEO who sends his monthly experience story out and how it made him think of something work related and then inevitably how we should “embrace” something from it.

When he starts with “This weekend I was at my daughter’s piano recital“ or “I was sitting there in business class” you know he’s alienated half the staff and they’ve stopped reading.

Reactions: vow

ajsccfc

The exception being the Atlanta based CEO who sends his monthly experience story out and how it made him think of something work related and then inevitably how we should “embrace” something from it.

We get a weekly one like that from a registrar, it's the oddest thing. Basically just diary entries for the weekend and 'good weekend all' sent to everyone, I'd love to know how many people actually read it rather than bin or block.

JeffB

The racism card being pulled as a red herring to distract people from a moron who derives pleasure from abusing a defenceless animal. Cruelty is unforgivable and the colour of the person perpetrating the cruelty is totally irrelevant.

JAM See

The racism card being pulled as a red herring to distract people from a moron who derives pleasure from abusing a defenceless animal. Cruelty is unforgivable and the colour of the person perpetrating the cruelty is totally irrelevant.
Who's pulling the racism card?

Seriously, haven't heard that one.

Link please.

OffenhamSkyBlue

We get a weekly one like that from a registrar, it's the oddest thing. Basically just diary entries for the weekend and 'good weekend all' sent to everyone, I'd love to know how many people actually read it rather than bin or block.
"Reflections on a Friday" ... can tell she has got too much time on her hands! Most people in my team bin it without reading! MrsOSB described it as a steaming pile of pretentious, self-aggrandising horseshit when i showed her one week!

shmmeee

Who's pulling the racism card?

Seriously, haven't heard that one.

Link please.

Americans mostly. Saw it on Twitter I’ll see if I can dig it up. Seen some along the lines of “African people don’t see cats as having souls so it’s wrong to punish them”. I don’t even know where to start with that.

JAM See

'Vlogs', from the 'leadership' team.

They put them on youtube too, so they can track the number of views.

Laughable really.

JAM See

Americans mostly. Saw it on Twitter I’ll see if I can dig it up. Seen some along the lines of “African people don’t see cats as having souls so it’s wrong to punish them”. I don’t even know where to start with that.
There is really so much to unpick from that.

a) Kurt Zouma is French, not African
b) Souls aren't real
c) I really would like a proper link so I can join the debate

JAM See

There is all kinds of

Zouma's team mate Antonio has got embroiled in the furore by making reference to racism.
Again, link please. I haven't got all the twitters.

I'm as woke as the next person, but kicking a cat is wrong (and I fucking hate cats, entitled little fuckers in my opinion).

There is no racist undertone here.

shmmeee

Being a Dad when your kid is in hospital. Only one parent most places, automatically assumed to be Mum. Can’t go in the ambulance, kicked off the ward, nurses just ignore you and talk to the Mum.

Terry_dactyl

Being a Dad when your kid is in hospital. Only one parent most places, automatically assumed to be Mum. Can’t go in the ambulance, kicked off the ward, nurses just ignore you and talk to the Mum.
Hope everyone is ok.

Yeah, I remember the days of feeling like a spare part at health appointments, school parents evenings etc.

wingy

Sky.
Don't know what's happened since yesterday but I'm on virgin and all my hd and free sky channels are out .
It's virgin really.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyy
Wwooooooorrrrerdd
.....winter Olympics snowboarding commentators.

Brighton Sky Blue

Inane Dutch catchphrases (there's a million of them).

The latest one I read is "Put a thread on the bobbin" which I think is equivalent to "Put a cat among the pigeons"?

German fairy tales end usually with

Und wenn sie nicht gestorben sind dann leben sie noch heute’

Meaning ‘and if they didn’t die then they’re still alive now’. Cheerful stuff

Greggs

Trying to pick your toenails and you accidentally end up taking off half the nail and leave it sore as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread