This summer - potential signings (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

He will want decent money if he is to leave Bristol City he won’t be coming here to be a sub and Bidwell is better than a squad man.

Contracts up at the end of the season. I suspect Bidders will be off, he would have been if Brizzle had managed to get a replacement in in Jan.

Saddlebrains

long way home

McNally, Van Hecke, Creswell, Doyle, Panzo, Mcnamara, Dasilva, Manning, Ogdene, Bowler, Dowell, Johnson, Yates and Chair a few of these would be nice. Think Mcnally will be the 1st targeted but im sure they will go after Creswell again even if they got Mcnally. I suspect its going to be a busy time at ryton come summer.

Saddlebrains

McNally, Van Hecke, Creswell, Doyle, Panzo, Mcnamara, Dasilva, Manning, Ogdene, Bowler, Dowell, Johnson, Yates and Chair a few of these would be nice. Think Mcnally will be the 1st targeted but im sure they will go after Creswell again even if they got Mcnally. I suspect its going to be a busy time at ryton come summer.

Van Hecke will cost in wages but on a free its a no brainer
McNally goes without saying
Cresswell, seems we want him
DaSilva free, but id rather Manning but i can see someone with bigger pockets taking him.
Get a decent RWB in and thats a fantastic defence added to Fadz and Bidders

slowpoke

Similar deal to Vik perhaps, same club k?? A fee and a sell on clause seems to be what a number of prem clubs do now, might be similar with McNally

Senior Vick from Alicante

If Vick stays then we need another dynamic young striker that needs to prove a point and wants to progress if you go for anything else then you end up with bench warmers. Imagine how Vick could be if he had someone pushing him? If he goes then you would need to spending several millions. If anything we need pace in the wing back areas which would make us so much more dynamic going forward.

Gibbo

Van Hecke will cost in wages but on a free its a no brainer
McNally goes without saying
Cresswell, seems we want him
DaSilva free, but id rather Manning but i can see someone with bigger pockets taking him.
Get a decent RWB in and thats a fantastic defence added to Fadz and Bidders
Don't forget we will have have Callum Salter-Ostigaard, our longstanding left sided central defender and Sam Maatsen-Esbrand at left wing back.

shmmeee

If Vick stays then we need another dynamic young striker that needs to prove a point and wants to progress if you go for anything else then you end up with bench warmers. Imagine how Vick could be if he had someone pushing him? If he goes then you would need to spending several millions. If anything we need pace in the wing back areas which would make us so much more dynamic going forward.

Probably out of our price range but there’s a lad at Charlton, ex-Chelsea so fits our criteria 🤣

TomRad85

Vik tapping up
356f954a01992a37bd50dcc21afb3122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

I see he was mentioned earlier in this thread but everything has gone quiet regarding DaSilva at Bristol City. Not even mentioned on the Brizzle forum regarding transfer/contract status. As he's out of contract this season I believe and we're so close to the end of the season, and there was a lot of positive talk from us in January, I wonder if we were quick-minded and got him to sign a pre-contract agreement ?

Balli001

I see he was mentioned earlier in this thread but everything has gone quiet regarding DaSilva at Bristol City. Not even mentioned on the Brizzle forum regarding transfer/contract status. As he's out of contract this season I believe and there was a lot of positive talk in January, I wonder if we were quick-minded and got him to sign a pre-contract agreement ?
We are not allowed to. Only for overseas players

Grendel

I see he was mentioned earlier in this thread but everything has gone quiet regarding DaSilva at Bristol City. Not even mentioned on the Brizzle forum regarding transfer/contract status. As he's out of contract this season I believe and we're so close to the end of the season, and there was a lot of positive talk from us in January, I wonder if we were quick-minded and got him to sign a pre-contract agreement ?

I hope not he’s not as good as what we’ve got

Happy_Martian

We are not allowed to. Only for overseas players

Thanks for the correction, Balli. I'd misread the rule as it only mentioned "Premier League" and we're not there yet ;) For UK to UK transfers, there can be discussions but only within the last month of the players contract.

Users who are viewing this thread