Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

Otis

So, Tuesday is Lincoln v Wycombe.

We all rooting for a Wycombe win? Or does anyone still harbour a thought that anything that still gives us a glimmer of automatic promotion would be the way to go?

Wycombe 9 points ahead. If they were to lose that would be 9 points and us with a game in hand.

We would obviously have to win all 4 remaining games to have any chance and I have dismissed that notion, so a Wycombe win for me there. Either that or a draw.

Just wonder if anyone is looking at the top 3 anymore.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think we can catch Wycombe now, I'd rather we secure a playoff place rather than Lincoln getting a win and it making it tighter.

steve82

We all rooting for a Wycombe win? Or does anyone still harbour a thought that anything that still gives us a glimmer of automatic promotion would be the way to go?

Wycombe 9 points ahead. If they were to lose that would be 9 points and us with a game in hand.

We would obviously have to win all 4 remaining games to have any chance and I have dismissed that notion, so a Wycombe win for me there. Either that or a draw.

Think It be best to let Wycombe get the points on this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wingy

Yeah, I think that's going to be just about everyone I reckon.

Just think I would rather play Wycombe than Exeter in the play-offs.
Yes but If only County had beaten Wycombe before us Lol
Not being literal here .:p

wingy

Mark Robins was yesterday or at some point prior to KO.

no_loyalty

I would absolutely love it if Wycombe won tonight, love it

I wouldn't mind Chesterfield winning either

Londonccfcfan

Will be a tough ask for Wycombe to win at Lincoln. 2 big physical sides.

Wycombe have not been playing well by all accounts but are picking up wins. Let’s hope that continues.

Ideally a Wycombe Win, but a Draw wouldn’t be too bad a result. Although it would mean they go above us on goal difference.

I am very concerned as I have pointed out before about our goal difference will be very difficult to make up the difference and then go better than Mansfield’s and Lincoln’s.

steve82

I hope they injure some Lincoln players at the same time maybe that fat bloke could sit on them

That fat bloke has been included in all forms of team of the year, he’s more than size about him and instrumental in the Wycombe promotion push

Otis

Will be a tough ask for Wycombe to win at Lincoln. 2 big physical sides.

Wycombe have not been playing well by all accounts but are picking up wins. Let’s hope that continues.

Ideally a Wycombe Win, but a Draw wouldn’t be too bad a result. Although it would mean they go above us on goal difference.

I am very concerned as I have pointed out before about our goal difference will be very difficult to make up the difference and then go better than Mansfield’s and Lincoln’s.
Word is that Wycombe were very lucky to win at Yeovil on Saturday and that Yeovil should have won the game.

Johhny Blue

I'm not giving up on autos, but just to be safe I want Wycombe to win tonight lose the rest and we win all four by a shitload to take 3rd on goal difference

Reactions: vow

Otis

That fat bloke has been included in all forms of team of the year, he’s more than size about him and instrumental in the Wycombe promotion push

He doesn't need to push. He can just stand still and let players bounce off him.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is truly amazing as I have said on other statements he has a bit of a celebrity status from soccer am and now gets away with constant pushing, when you asked on the other thread to name your side I suddenly realised I don’t know the names of most players in this league so he will always stand out, I would have Bowery from Crewe in front of him

Users who are viewing this thread