Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Could be a winner takes all scenario v Lincoln depending on the weekend results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lincoln at home to Colchester on Sat, so expecting a home win there

Otis

Could be a winner takes all scenario v Lincoln depending on the weekend results.

Would ideally like to see us going into that game ahead of them in the table, so a win for us on Friday and defeat or draw for Lincoln against Colchester on Saturday.

Last edited:

Tommo72

Really interesting........

If we win 5-2 vs Stevenage and Lincoln Win 1 nil on Saturday. Then We will both be

Points 71, GD +15 , Goals scored 58 each. Goals conceded 43 each.

Incredible really. Going into the match on Tuesday.

5-2? Errr big If then...

Londonccfcfan

I dont think other teams results really matter surley? We have to look at our own games rather than other teams.

This is why we must win on Friday. As if we win our games it wont matter what goes on around us.

We really can do with a big win by 4 goals and get ahead of Lincoln on goals scored and goal difference.So it was actually good they didn’t score a goal, haven’t scored in 2 games in a row now.

no_loyalty

I didn't realise Morecambe were that close to the bottom, they could get sucked into the battle to stay up, hope it doesn't go down to the last game for both of us needing the 3 points for playoffs/to avoid the drop

If we fail to win on Friday I seriously think we will have blown our play off chances. Lincoln on Tuesday will be a very tough game and expect a low scoring draw.
Mansfield on paper seem to have the easiest of the run in.

Tommo72

If we fail to win on Friday I seriously think we will have blown our play off chances. Lincoln on Tuesday will be a very tough game and expect a low scoring draw.

Mansfield will slip up 100%

Londonccfcfan

The positive side is, if we fail to win on Friday ie Draw, and Lincoln Win on Saturday, we can still leapfrog them on Tuesday.

Tuesday is quite simply massive game.

Astute

If we win.on Friday we will be 4 points above Mansfield who are in 8th with both clubs having 3 games left. And they are on the bottom of the form table with 4 points from the last 6 games. They are 3 points ahead of Swindon so we would be 7 points ahead of them with 4 games.to go. And their GD is 12 behind ours.

It will take some fuck up or suddenly Mansfield suddenly start winning each game for us not to make the playoffs

Johhny Blue

0-0. not the worst result.
Really interesting........

If we win 5-2 vs Stevenage and Lincoln Win 1 nil on Saturday. Then We will both be

Points 71, GD +15 , Goals scored 58 each. Goals conceded 43 each.

Incredible really. Going into the match on Tuesday.
Maybe we'll win promotion bu alphabetical order

Users who are viewing this thread