Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblueweeman

I'm starting to feel a little less confident

I feel like it's a question of 'whats the lesser of two evils?' and are either of those evils worse than what we've endured in the last 15 years?

I guess we're just programmed to look for the negatives.

Nick

Administrator
Full and final bids expected by the end of the day - plenty of time

So people are bidding on a "non administration ACL" rather than a "pre pack" or "ACL in Administration" ?

Who are the bids going to and who is deciding on them? They aren't in admin so it isn't the administrator is it?

Liquid Gold

Ashley will have a deal agreed with Sisu to buy the club if he acquires the arena, I'm certain of that.

Sisu seemingly dropping out also points to that in my opinion.

NEC can piss off but even if that worse case scenario happens we aren't renting from Wasps.

Brighton Sky Blue

I feel like it's a question of 'whats the lesser of two evils?' and are either of those evils worse than what we've endured in the last 15 years?

I guess we're just programmed to look for the negatives.

Ashley owning both the ground and the club would be a big improvement on the current trajectory.

SHUNT31

Given that we know SISU were definitely interested I'd say it's more likely Ashley gave them better terms than they were otherwise going to get.

Let’s hope so. Been waiting 8 years for this disaster to end. Any owner with the ground is better than the current set up.

hill83

No SISU bid expected

giphy.gif

SHUNT31

Il be so bitterly dissapointed if NEC end up owning this stadium , it would be like day 1 of wasps rocking up .. tenants forever as we know sisu aren't building a stadium

100% this!

Those saying NEC wouldn’t be bad are wrong. Would be no different other than someone else’s name above the door.

NEC wouldn’t be as dependent on us being there either I wouldn’t have thought.

Brighton Sky Blue

So Ashley said to Sisu, let me get the Arena and I'll buy the club off you if you pull out?

Most probably. The rumours about what SISU had in mind were a bit too specific to be made up, and you imagine that both they and Ashley have come up with something that gives them a better chance of beating the NEC bid.

Let’s hope so. Been waiting 8 years for this disaster to end. Any owner with the ground is better than the current set up.

We know he has the capital, and he would want to ultimately turn a profit on the enterprise by getting it into the top flight. As we are, we're at the very best going to hover between the second and third tier in a ground we'll never own.

Evo1883

Ashley will have a deal agreed with Sisu to buy the club if he acquires the arena, I'm certain of that.

Sisu seemingly dropping out also points to that in my opinion.

NEC can piss off but even if that worse case scenario happens we aren't renting from Wasps.

Back to square one though mate with a pitch not so churned up , we need to hope and pray Ashley gets it now

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah I agree, he's upped his bid for the club by a million to get them to drop out of the arena race or something.

It will ultimately come down to who offers the most to the administrator, Ashley or NEC. Don't know who has deeper pockets or is more bothered about the acquisition.

TomRad85

No other football club would have to put up with this shit, another company who's not interested in the football club bidding for a FOOTBALL stadium for fuck sake.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

They aren't in Administration though?

This is the confusing bit.
There will be three way negotiations

Buyer - Richardson - Administrator

The buyer will be offering a figure to take ACL off Richardson and he will take the money and run, this is why he reappointed himself director recently.

They will also be offering the administrator a pre-pack to pay % in the £ on the debt and then come out with the arena in the event of ownership of ACL.

aviles

My concern with the NEC is they are going to want to make a profit, so who is to say they wouldn't also do a deal with Wasps to also continue playing at the CBS.

I would take Ashley, I think he might do thing to upset the fans for example move from hummel, change the stadium name etc but i think he would take us to the prem and then sell to a saudi billionaire and we will have won the champions league by the end of 2030.

RegTheDonk

If they don’t bid then I will have lost all hope.
Unless they've had some kind of agreement to stay out of it so Ashley can then buy us? I'm hoping as, with the NEC involved and SISU not, that seems the only way out for them pre-admin.

Nick

Administrator
There will be three way negotiations

Buyer - Richardson - Administrator

The buyer will be offering a figure to take ACL off Richardson and he will take the money and run, this is why he reappointed himself director recently.

They will also be offering the administrator a pre-pack to pay % in the £ on the debt and then come out with the arena in the event of ownership of ACL.

Surely he can't take any money and run while there is so much debt in there?

Surely all bids at the minute are going to ACL which is Richardson, Nick Eastwood and Jacky Isaac (who has also seemingly been about through all this mess).

Sick Boy

My concern with the NEC is they are going to want to make a profit, so who is to say they wouldn't also do a deal with Wasps to also continue playing at the CBS.

I would take Ashley, I think he might do thing to upset the fans for example move from hummel, change the stadium name etc but i think he would take us to the prem and then sell to a saudi billionaire and we will have won the champions league by the end of 2030.
Why wouldn’t Ashley do a deal with them? Especially considering that it was reported he had held talks about a takeover of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread