Welcome Jonson Clarke-Harris (1 Viewer)

steve82

Who gonna kick off with the negatives?

Personally I think he's a top signing for L2, powerful, reasonably quick and scored goals at a higher level.

Good work MR and TW.
6628965e55ddea924c955c5bb0e349f7.jpg

Harry_Walker

Fans talking about his attitude but I’m sure the squad and management team will not allow him to have a poor attitude

ccfclinney

Yeah could be a good option! Will always support anyone in a city shirt. Much needed target man and good option going forward. His ability has never been a question. It’s his attitude that could be

fatso

I goal in 19 games this season.
An ideal understudy for Biamou.
Welcome back young man.

D

Deleted member 4232

Up front with biamou and McNulty slotted in behind? Attack attack attack.

Guessing he will be good competition for Biamou, and let's hope they both get the best out of each other. From the stats on his wiki, looks like he hasn't scored a goal since 2014/15?

better days

Tbh many of us have said that we haven't had a big man to counter teams who just park the bus and rough us up
I'd guess Biamou will continue to start most games with JCH an option to come on when opponents are relying on bullying tactics

speedie87

Up front with biamou and McNulty slotted in behind? Attack attack attack.

Guessing he will be good competition for Biamou, and let's hope they both get the best out of each other. From the stats on his wiki, looks like he hasn't scored a goal since 2014/15?

Why would anyone even think of moving mcnulty. Reason he wasn’t scoring at the start was cus was playing upfront

SlowerThanPlatt

Think it’s a good signing personally. He’s scored goals in the Championship and not many of our players can say that, well recently anyway

steve82

Well many have judged Ponticelli on similar stats!

I agree, sub appearances are stat killers for strikers.

People just look at 19 appearances and 1 goal.

24 goals in 164 appearances... reality is half of them he's started and the other bit part sub appearances

covmark

Hope he does well. Can't see him dislodging Mcnulty or Biamou at the moment though.
Only 23 so plenty of time to come good for us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I goal in 19 games this season.
An ideal understudy for Biamou.
Welcome back young man.

He’s hardly played this season you clown

Grendel

All this poor attitude talk. Where has it come from, because all I can find is Andy Thorn saying nothing.
Andy fucking Thorn, he probably ate one of his pies or something.

He was accused of stealing something - probably Thorns stash of special brew that he hid behind a hedge in Ryton

Cavan O'Doherty

I'm glad Robins held out. A much better option than Richards as he's only 23. Someone who we could take into league one if he has the right attitude and stays injury free. I think it's a bit of a coup for Robins.

steve82

Played a career cup and league 8002 minutes of football at championship and league one level.
Stats say it's 24 goals in 164 appearances but his minutes played accumulate to just under 90 full games.

His goal ratio in all competitions equates to a goal every 333 minutes.

This season for example he's made 19 appearances 14 in the league but he's only played 445 minutes 186 minutes in L1. It equates to nearly 2 games.

10 minutes here 2 minutes there isn't a way to measure anyone's talents or scoring ability when dropping to L2.

In the championship he's played 2729 minutes over 57 appearances, scoring 9 goals. Which works out at a goal every 303 minutes

In L1 he's played 4055 minutes over 85 appearances scored 12 goals. Which works out at a goal every 337 minutes.

Combine his league minutes (6784 equates to 75 full games) in the championship and L1 it's a goal every 323 minutes at a higher level than L2 with 21 goals.

Not bad stats considering he's still only 23!

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

Let’s not be judgemental.

Has Robins made one BAD signing yet. Have faith that Widdrington has done his homework.

Besides he’s probably still mates with Burge and Willis etc...from his age group. I’m sure they will keep him in check.

From his point of view a great opportunity for him to play for a big club. No disrespect to Oldham and Rotherham.

SlowerThanPlatt

Tbh, I don’t see why some people have an issue with him being a ‘gangster’ or acting like one. End of the day, that’s his choice we don’t know what type of background and upbringing he had. Doesn’t make him less of a person in my eyes, he hasn’t broke the law so let him do whatever he wants. Should just be judged on footballing ability rather than his image

Users who are viewing this thread