Welcome Jonson Clarke-Harris (2 Viewers)

steve82

Should the worst happen to McNulty I think he could play up too with a Biamou too tho it's likely we'd switch to a 4231 If that situation should dare happen.

He's quick and mobile enough to fill in. Not sure your gonna get the same work rate like McNulty does but it's good options to have.

fatso

Fatso kid give your mum the laptop back (wipe the stains off first).

The post above yours broke down his goals per mins stats in the championship and league 1.

If you are to thick to read it then so be it but the jonny concrete act is laughable. We know what you are kid
There are two “o’s”. In too, you idiot.

rupert_bear

This is a good signing I believe gives us three strikers now counting the fast improving Max Biamou and McNulty. Gives Ponticelli time to mature too, he needs that

shmmeee

DesertedMerryAiredale-max-1mb.gif
SparseWiltedHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Warwickhunt

[QUOTe, post: 1474114, member: 4246"]He was accused of stealing something - probably Thorns stash of special brew that he hid behind a hedge in Ryton[/QUOTE]
Heard he fucked about with Thorns pie he bought for lunch

capel & collindridge

Not the best of players. He needs games now.

2010–2012 he was at the club. He did not play a single game, and was let go.

Aged 16 to 18, he didn't a single game for Championship side Coventry even though he had made his debut in the league cup for 20 odd minutes in 2010 becoming the youngest ever player to play for the team. So not one of our best players? Just how many City players played regularly for us in the second tier or above before their 18th birthday?

Nonleagueherewecome

Rec
Sure does, 2 appearances, 2 goals, 2 yellow cards.

A ratio of a goal every 57 minutes!! Could that be beaten... ever!
Nah, Mick Harford, goal every 17 minutes. Never gonna be beaten surely?!

mds

I know looks can be deceiving and all but he looks a smug arrogant git in that photo, added to that is this the guy that scored against us and celebrated like a knob a year or two ago, hope Robins can kick that shit attitude out of him, maybe it wasnt him but still............

rupert_bear

Lots of pro footballers can look smug and arrogant they are wealthy young men the main thing well the only thing, can they play.

RoboCCFC90

I think this is a really good signing.

JCH is quick, strong, athletic and capable of scoring goals..

There is a question mark over his attitude, but MR doesn’t appear to stand for any rubbish, so I’m confident that JCH will knuckle down for the team and do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

This thread is bringing the best out in people. Hugely entertaining - keep it up!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Let’s not be judgemental.

Has Robins made one BAD signing yet. Have faith that Widdrington has done his homework.

Besides he’s probably still mates with Burge and Willis etc...from his age group. I’m sure they will keep him in check.

From his point of view a great opportunity for him to play for a big club. No disrespect to Oldham and Rotherham.
I would say his 1 bad signing is Beavon renewing his contract

Londonccfcfan

Is he available for fa cup?

Im quite excited about him now. Apparantly has a great left foot and thunderbolt of shot.

Its a good situation, im glad we havnt signed him on a permanent. As we can let go if it it doesnt work out. But im afraid we leave ourselves open if he scores a few. As the bigger clubs will pick him for nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Beavon i assume is perfect role model also. He may still have to role play. If ot all gos to pot, i think having an experienced head to call on could be vital.

He's always decent to bring on when winning, knows how to manage a game. Slow it down when needed, win cheeky throw ins etc.

Nick

Administrator
I can't really see him doing much of the Biamou role from watching his highlights etc.

Londonccfcfan

I can't really see him doing much of the Biamou role from watching his highlights etc.
Biamou and to lesser extent Beavon are the only target men we have (who can hold the ball up). Burge tries to target max...more like max tries to target the ball when it leaves burges foot....keep on working hard max. He might learn to kick it straight before the end of season.

Im so glad we have given up the tactic of Burge targeting Vincenti on the wing. When the ball kept on going out of touch over his head every time for oppo throw in.

Nick

Administrator
Biamou and to lesser extent Beavon are the only target men we have (who can hold the ball up). Burge tries to target max...more like max tries to target the ball when it leaves burges foot....keep on working hard max. He might learn to kick it straight before the end of season.

Im so glad we have given up the tactic of Burge targeting Vincenti on the wing. When the ball kept on going out of touch over his head every time for oppo throw in.

Just not sure where he will fit in with how we currently play, as he looks more like a McNulty type player than a Biamou player.

Saying that, will be able to tell when he plays how he holds it up, if he wins much in the air etc.

Londonccfcfan

Just not sure where he will fit in with how we currently play, as he looks more like a McNulty type player than a Biamou player.

Saying that, will be able to tell when he plays how he holds it up, if he wins much in the air etc.
Impact substitute, he will ruffke a few feathers in oppo defence i imagine. Lets see.

Users who are viewing this thread