Welcome Jonson Clarke-Harris (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4232

Why would anyone even think of moving mcnulty. Reason he wasn’t scoring at the start was cus was playing upfront
It was a bit tongue in cheek there mate. Relax.

David O'Day

Fatso is either a wum or someone who calls the sky blue moan in every week.

"Clive I know fuck all about football and haven't been to a match in years but i'm gonna talk bollocks about a game i almost forgot to listen to on the radio. Oh and when did Huckerby leave?"

fernandopartridge

"Clive I know fuck all about football and haven't been to a match in years but i'm gonna talk bollocks about a game i almost forgot to listen to on the radio. Oh and when did Huckerby leave?"
The clown was all over McNulty earlier this season

hill83

Played a career cup and league 8002 minutes of football at championship and league one level.
Stats say it's 24 goals in 164 appearances but his minutes played accumulate to just under 90 full games.

His goal ratio in all competitions equates to a goal every 333 minutes.

This season for example he's made 19 appearances 14 in the league but he's only played 445 minutes 186 minutes in L1. It equates to nearly 2 games.

10 minutes here 2 minutes there isn't a way to measure anyone's talents or scoring ability when dropping to L2.

In the championship he's played 2729 minutes over 57 appearances, scoring 9 goals. Which works out at a goal every 303 minutes

In L1 he's played 4055 minutes over 85 appearances scored 12 goals. Which works out at a goal every 337 minutes.

Combine his league minutes (6784 equates to 75 full games) in the championship and L1 it's a goal every 323 minutes at a higher level than L2 with 21 goals.

Not bad stats considering he's still only 23!

giphy.webp

Ibby

Not the best of players. He needs games now.

2010–2012 he was at the club. He did not play a single game, and was let go.

Grendel

Look at his career record cock sucker !!!

It’s one in 4 on average in the league unlike one in 23 for the current striker.

Johhny Blue

I agree, sub appearances are stat killers for strikers.

People just look at 19 appearances and 1 goal.

24 goals in 164 appearances... reality is half of them he's started and the other bit part sub appearances
Makes McGuire one of our best players ever

Johhny Blue

Tbh, I don’t see why some people have an issue with him being a ‘gangster’ or acting like one. End of the day, that’s his choice we don’t know what type of background and upbringing he had. Doesn’t make him less of a person in my eyes, he hasn’t broke the law so let him do whatever he wants. Should just be judged on footballing ability rather than his image
Just like Marlon was

fatso

It's in the post above you dense twat.

You got headwasps skipper?
Wtf, are you suggesting he’s been injured all his career?
Fuck me, there are some thick cunts on this planet, but you’re in a league all of your own, you complete waste of oxygen!

Johhny Blue

Huckerby's gone?

Mucca Mad Boys

My first impression this is a very good signing. A young, (hopefully) hungry striker with a chance to prove he's good enough to play for this club after being released in 2012. He's an archetypal striker we were looking for and has pedigree in higher leagues. I don't have many concerns about his attitude because if he plays the game aggressively, I think he'll do well against this league's defenders.

A lot of people scorned at McNulty's 1 in 15 for Bradford last season, and he's smashing it this season. JCH's pedigree is in L1 and Championship football so hopefully he shows that talent and is the kind of player to help take us forward if we are to get promoted to L1 this season.

David O'Day

Wtf, are you suggesting he’s been injured all his career?
Fuck me, there are some thick cunts on this planet, but you’re in a league all of your own, you complete waste of oxygen!
Fatso kid give your mum the laptop back (wipe the stains off first).

The post above yours broke down his goals per mins stats in the championship and league 1.

If you are to thick to read it then so be it but the jonny concrete act is laughable. We know what you are kid

Users who are viewing this thread