What the fuck has happened to England (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

I can’t get too excited about poor performances at the moment. Players look tired and yet have had to cram in four internationals in a couple of weeks after no break, without the buzz of a proper tournament to lift them.

As much as I hate the fact that Qatar bribed and lied their way to the world cup, which is fucking up the season, the timing might actually work in our favour

David O'Day

Why are you bothering to get yourselves worked up about a friendly tournament where the players don't give a shit after a long season shortly before a new one.

Did you go on a 3 day bender to celebrate us winning Le Tournoi or do you all only give a shit about nothing games when it gives you the chance to endlessly moan?

I did actually but i was 18 so was happy to use any excuse for a trip to the pub

CCFCSteve

I can’t get too excited about poor performances at the moment. Players look tired and yet have had to cram in four internationals in a couple of weeks after no break, without the buzz of a proper tournament to lift them.

As much as I hate the fact that Qatar bribed and lied their way to the world cup, which is fucking up the season, the timing might actually work in our favour

Southgate out 😊

Otis

Two mistakes. Two goals.. Hungry simply have not threatened at all besides that

We are too poor at the back

Evo1883

If we aren't talking this seriously then Southgate should have let us all know so families can save their money ( would be 140 tonight for me and my 2 )

skyblue1991

Would Southgate get a job in the Premier League? I don't think so

Thanks for the memories of the World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 but for me we need to change. He's a nice guy but with this group of players we need to do better

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Thanks for the memories of the World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 but for me we need to change. He's a nice guy but with this group of players we need to do better

who realistically would want the job?

FulltimeWum

Not even championship level. Formation never changes and based around 3 players, Maguire, Rice and Phillips.

Kieranp96

Two mistakes. Two goals.. Hungry simply have not threatened at all besides that

We are too poor at the back
does it really fucking matter? you dont win a game on chance created you win a game by burying your shots,m of which we have had none apart from stones headers....

Johnnythespider

For me it's about getting the best out of the available resources. We have in Foden, Grealish, Bellingham, Maddison (I'll include Mount for now), Saka, Bowen etc etc and yet he has a defence that passes sideways all the time and fills the middle of the park with 'workers' Gallagher, Ward-Prowse, Phillips, Rice (who is a good player). Lots of passing sideways and playing safe and just hoping that possession will win us the game. As someone elsewhere on here said, I'll die on this hill re: Maddison - he's better than at least 5 of the players that I've listed and would have a field day with the amount of possession England have.
Yes but he went out to enjoy himself and that's not allowed in England

Sky Blue Harry H

Predicted a half time boo - I'm fairly confident it will be a somewhat louder boo at full time (unless we stage a City style comeback)

Users who are viewing this thread