Would you support a move to not renew season tickets next year (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

Yes, not personal harm. As I meant when I said not standing outside houses

Bruce is just trying to cause trouble

Im sorry Nick , but trouble , read your posts you were inciting harm to sisu , not me , King Wum , and now King twist aswell !

Bruce the Boot

I don't think that Nick is inciting people to do any harm to Sisu's investors. Merely to find out who they are. Then to annoy them (not harm them). This could be done as simply as emails to their head office complaining about Sisu's actions. This would certainly get their and Sisu's attention.

Are you for real ? What have their investors done wrong , and you want to hassle them ? Wat a plonker you are !

Nick

Administrator
Im sorry Nick , but trouble , read your posts you were inciting harm to sisu , not me , King Wum , and now King twist aswell !
So I suggest you go and tell everybody inciting harm about ccfc and stop following me about.

Maybe while you are doing it you will actually post something with a bit of content, rather than just trying to put digs in and making yourself look silly.

ccfchoi87

You can find their phone number online. Can't copy and paste it, doubt you'll get past the receptionist but a couple hundred calls would certainly be annoying and delay a bit of business!

skyblueinBaku

Are you for real ? What have their investors done wrong , and you want to hassle them ? Wat a plonker you are !
Thank you for that insightful addition to the discussion.

Bruce the Boot

So I suggest you go and tell everybody inciting harm about ccfc and stop following me about.

Maybe while you are doing it you will actually post something with a bit of content, rather than just trying to put digs in and making yourself look silly.

Your weak reply s get worse !

Bruce the Boot

Harm by exposing any underhand dealings they may be involved in he clearly meant you argumentative imbecile

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk
Another one home from school !

Bruce the Boot

All joking aside, stop it now because it's getting very boring.
You don't add anything to any debates or discussion, you just come on here to act a cock and you are awful at that as well.

When your losing the debate retort to abuse .

Bruce the Boot

You quite clearly are.
Isn't it about time this wum got banned. It's obvious he just comes on here to piss people off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Now listen here you twat , You keep having a pop at me stop crying when I answer back .

covmark

Now listen here you twat , You keep having a pop at me stop crying when I answer back .
Who's crying? You're a wum and should be banned. It's my opinion. As you point out everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bruce the Boot

I ll say one thing Nick , it s certainly funny how your little entourage always turns , Its like you all walk home together ;)

Bruce the Boot

Who's crying? You're a wum and should be banned. It's my opinion. As you point out everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Well done , at least your true colours and maturity are on show .

Users who are viewing this thread