Barnsley (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

James Smith

Brilliant stuff, well done Sky Blues - time for a celebration beer I think.

Astute

We are on fire. We let 7 goals in from the last 3 games and still got 7 points :p

Ibby

Well done City... A fantastic much needed 3 points!! But we must stop leaking goals at the back!!! PUSB!

covmark

If we'd conceded 2 less we'd be 3rd.
I know this, but doesn't explain why the last Barnsley goal took the gloss off our win. Not to me it didn't, we're buzzing atm. This would have been a game we'd have lost in years gone by. A game against strugglers that are fighting for their lives.

Great win PUSB

The CableGuy

1 point off the top in early November. I would have snapped someone's hand off for that at the start of the season.

The defence is a concern but I have faith in TM to get that sorted out. PUSB!

Bugsy

At least I can say I seen Joe Cole scored a free kick in a city shirt... . PUSB

Kingokings204

Well played city and great stuff. We need a defender and quick. We have got 11 days now to our next league match. Time to sort it out basically.

Gazolba

The difference between the two teams was we had Adam Armstrong and they didn't. Without his two goals, we lose.

Otis

He had a nudge, everybody went to play on. Only the ref saw it. The same as only he didn't see the elbow or the handball for their goal

Couldn't believe it when he didn't give the handball. Clear as day and if the ref didn't see it, how on earth didn't the linesman?

covmark

The difference between the two teams was we had Adam Armstrong and they didn't. Without his two goals, we lose.
Jesus Christ, we won, get over it. Can't believe some of the negativity on here tonight. (Not the majority btw, just a few).

Users who are viewing this thread