Match Thread Bristol R v Coventry Match Thread - Monday 26th Dec (4 Viewers)

ceetee

Is Clive Eakin deluded. Said that Russell Slade will take some positives from the second half performance!! FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the positive was we scored.

One positive does not a victory make

letsallsingtogether

Not mixh too explain. I dont care about jfh. Just found it funny u shit on him as potential manager and theb when your chosen 1 got thrashed u put it all on players

Dont be bias all ill say.

And this is not anti slade. His first match after all. Prob wont see big changes for a few weeks yet.
Careful he will put you on ignore

torchomatic

Not mixh too explain. I dont care about jfh. Just found it funny u shit on him as potential manager and theb when your chosen 1 got thrashed u put it all on players

Dont be bias all ill say.

And this is not anti slade. His first match after all. Prob wont see big changes for a few weeks yet.

I didn't "shit on him", I simply said he would be used to a big budget as he'd had at QPR and that's how it turned out. He wanted money, we don't have it. He isn't our manager and I don't care about him. Just RS.

torchomatic

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well that was once again very poor. But I guess you can't polish a turd no matter how many managers try!

He has to replace Turnball. Has to! I don't care that we paid for him (although that is a concern). Give him away. Pay someone to take him off our hands. I don't care which!

Burge again kept the scoreline down

The front 2/3 are poor. Need to invest in that position ASAP. First thing of the window opening hopefully

letsallsingtogether

Well that was once again very poor. But I guess you can't polish a turd no matter how many managers try!

He has to replace Turnball. Has to! I don't care that we paid for him (although that is a concern). Give him away. Pay someone to take him off our hands. I don't care which!

Burge again kept the scoreline down

The front 2/3 are poor. Need to invest in that position ASAP. First thing of the window opening hopefully
Have to agree with that.

covcity4life

I didn't "shit on him", I simply said he would be used to a big budget as he'd had at QPR and that's how it turned out. He wanted money, we don't have it. He isn't our manager and I don't care about him. Just RS.

But thats not being too flash.

Maybe slade accepting a poor budget will end up being the reason we get relegated?

All hypotheticals. We nees to hope slade can aort it asap. Although tabme wise 2 wins on trot can change the landscape so we are not miles adrift.

torchomatic

Did we get the wrong player by accident why we signed Turnball? There were Southampton fans up in arms he was being sold and claiming he was on the verge of their first team.

He did alright at Swindon too. Then again none of the defence are any good.

Otis

Did we get the wrong player by accident why we signed Turnball? There were Southampton fans up in arms he was being sold and claiming he was on the verge of their first team.
Ah, the old double bluff!! Says he's good and be laughing up your sleeves while doing so.

letsallsingtogether

Gutted beaten by a poor side, there is little chance we can get out of this position.
Need to change at least 5 players but can't see us getting more then 2, and would they get anyone better then we already have?

Monners

We have lost 7 in row. Where are 2 wins on the trot coming from? We are truly fucked - a blind man can see it.

ecky

But thats not being too flash.

Maybe slade accepting a poor budget will end up being the reason we get relegated?

All hypotheticals. We nees to hope slade can aort it asap. Although tabme wise 2 wins on trot can change the landscape so we are not miles adrift.
He's only here to the end of the season, he's not bothered unless fisher has promised him a bonus if he keeps us up?

Paxman II

I think it's a loss of confidence tbf. The whole squad is suffering from it.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

maybe in some twisted sense this acts as a firm reminder the team needs more than a few cracks filling in. Slade will now realise if he didn't already just how bad it is and he must tackle issues head on and quickly with a vengeance. A win today may have slowed up that line of thinking but now he ought to be hoping mad and ready with the hair dryer right away.
Wh
Gutted beaten by a poor side, there is little chance we can get out of this position.
Need to change at least 5 players but can't see us getting more then 2, and would they get anyone better then we already have?
I'd say we need to change 11 players from our starting team at least!

Hobo

You can keep blaming managers or you can look at the materials they have to work with. I am not talking about spending loads of money.....but you need a good scouting system, good coaches, and a board room that is positive and has a realistic vision and are honest with the fans.

torchomatic

Pretty sure he played in a back 3 at Swindon, probably looked better having more cover for when he fucked up.

Sindon fans didn't want to lose him either if I recall.

Paul Anthony

This season just looks more and more unsalvageable by the game. Can't defend for anything. Looking sunk. And it's the time of year we usually turn crap, so I shudder to think just how bad we might yet end up..I don't see January bringing the magic formula in to change our fortunes, but I really, REALLY hope otherwise..

Otis

Let's not get too downhearted. I know it all looks crap and we do look a very poor team, but 3 or 4 astute signings could make all the difference.

Let's hope Slade has some quality lined up. He recruits really well I think we'll be okay. If he fails to improve the squad then of course we are almost nailed on certainties to go down.

Have my fingers heavily crossed.

stevefloyd

You can't say that. MV won 5 in 7 when he started with this lot!
You saying this is a worthy squad then? You're having a laugh they are dreadful... our only shining light is a kid fresh from the academy and we are pinning our hopes to him... totally unfair

Users who are viewing this thread