Match Thread Bristol R v Coventry Match Thread - Monday 26th Dec (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

You wouldnt say that if jimmy had us lose 4-1 first game

Fuck me. Drop your JFH obsession. He isn't our manager. And I would.

Paxman II

It's a pity we didn't get the new manager bounce today with a win because everyone down there with us is losing bar one drawing. It would have been like 6 points but alas it looks bad now on 19 still.
Hope Slade can bring some winning formula quickly as this is what 6 defeats or is it 7 in a row. Utterly depressing to see where we are in the table. I think the defensive side of things would solve itself when Stokes returns and we get a strike force in as we have no punch up front and goals make everything work better.

Sky Blue Pete

Not sure what everyone expected! We are a very poor side in the bottom 4 having lost 8 out of 11 away from home and we expected anything different? Who are the crazy ones?

Otis

It's a pity we didn't get the new manager bounce today with a win because everyone down there with us is losing bar one drawing. It would have been like 6 points but alas it looks bad now on 19 still.
Hope Slade can bring some winning formula quickly as this is what 6 defeats or is it 7 in a row. Utterly depressing to see where we are in the table. I think the defensive side of things would solve itself when Stokes returns and we get a strike force in as we have no punch up front and goals make everything work better.
7 in a row after today.

higgs

Fuck me how bad are we Bristol rovers now hammering us it would be bad enough if it was Bristol City

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

stupot07

He'll need very wide eyes.
a7f66d451d6f9eed00dfd080f7b5196d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluenutterman

Is Clive Eakin deluded. Said that Russell Slade will take some positives from the second half performance!! FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty

Well that was crap. 10 minute spell after we scored we looked very good. We wont be in this division by the ebd of the season unless slade produces a miracle. Never left a game early before this season and now its becoming a regular occurrence. Left when the 3rd hit the net and heard the penalty claims and goal walking back to the car

torchomatic

ecky

Well that was crap. 10 minute spell after we scored we looked very good. We wont be in this division by the ebd of the season unless slade produces a miracle. Never left a game early before this season and now its becoming a regular occurrence. Left when the 3rd hit the net and heard the penalty claims and goal walking back to the car

I quit last season you can only take so much

Paxman II

maybe in some twisted sense this acts as a firm reminder the team needs more than a few cracks filling in. Slade will now realise if he didn't already just how bad it is and he must tackle issues head on and quickly with a vengeance. A win today may have slowed up that line of thinking but now he ought to be hoping mad and ready with the hair dryer right away.

covcity4life

He's not on about Hill. Can't be arsed to explain.

Not mixh too explain. I dont care about jfh. Just found it funny u shit on him as potential manager and theb when your chosen 1 got thrashed u put it all on players

Dont be bias all ill say.

And this is not anti slade. His first match after all. Prob wont see big changes for a few weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread